It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
oh, i know they are all cut from the same cloth

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

I look forward to this quote coming back to haunt you.

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

Cool...let me know what's happened to him when you can...

I think we are talking about 2 different things here, obviously.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

Pretty sure the clown show is one sided....

im sorry, so in so many words, you are saying you are an insensitive jackA$$ and think America will be great again when they decline to take care of their poor, elderly and unfortunate.

Then you post a picture of people in pink that has nothing to do with anything...what?

Wow...you're dumber than you let on...maybe research vagina hats and protest and come back to be intelligent sometime in the distant future.

I have no problem taking care of the elderly...done it a few times personally and likely have a few more to do.

Poor and unfortunate I have a different opinion of....

I have worked to help both in the inner city in Atlanta numerous times for the last 25 years....know what I have seen? Repeat customers. Know what I haven't seen? A single one change their life position.

you mean to tell me that these poor and unfortunate people are saved by you, and you and you only know if their life positions change for the better or worse? You did say you were a busy man, raising 3 kids, running your family business, you have time to know the ins and outs of all the inner city people you save/help? You get to know them so well that you know their life positions? Wow, where do you get the time?

Because my family owned business has to do with housing and battered womens/children's shelters.

But hey....what do I know right?

that is your business? you make money off of that?

so you are not for profit? living of the government?

so confused how this is happening.

you seem to be digging a deeper hole and making more ....nonsense

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow you are popular, didn't know this thread was about you??

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Let me know how the no guns thing works out for you when a catastrophe happens..

Going for the homerun?

Nope...just reality.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Well, it's almost dinner time so I can't play any more. Before I go, could one of you Trumpeteers please explain why you are so insecure that you have to keep obsessively defending Trump and attacking Clinton, Obama, and "liberals" in general? The OP was a complete no brainer. All I did was quote Trump's latest inappropriate, self pitying, un-presidential tweet and you guys have not let it go; instead of the three flags and two stars it deserved, you have bumped it up to thirty two flags and counting. It is exactly that sort of emotional, hysterical response that has gotten Trump into the mess he is in.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I guess you can say its about Trumps meltdowns and his forever-trumpers that are just like him

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Let me know how the no guns thing works out for you when a catastrophe happens..

Going for the homerun?

Nope...just reality.

That's your reality? I'm afraid to tell you that you need to go see a doctor.
BTW I support the 2nd 100%. NO control.
Gasp! Did I just shatter your delusion?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Well, it's almost dinner time so I can't play any more. Before I go, could one of you Trumpeteers please explain why you are so insecure that you have to keep obsessively defending Trump and attacking Clinton, Obama, and "liberals" in general? The OP was a complete no brainer. All I did was quote Trump's latest inappropriate, self pitying, un-presidential tweet and you guys have not let it go; instead of the three flags and two stars it deserved, you have bumped it up to thirty two flags and counting. It is exactly that sort of emotional, hysterical response that has gotten Trump into the mess he is in.

It's because we enjoy laughing at you. Hopefully that is clear enough of an explanation for you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The OP was a complete no brainer.

Yea I know that, I seen that you were the author and put 2+2 together.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's because we enjoy laughing at you. Hopefully that is clear enough of an explanation for you.

LOL. Apparently you do not realize that we are laughing louder and harder at you guys, especially Trump.
It's going to be a fun ride!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

I look forward to this quote coming back to haunt you.

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

Cool...let me know what's happened to him when you can...

I think we are talking about 2 different things here, obviously.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

Pretty sure the clown show is one sided....

im sorry, so in so many words, you are saying you are an insensitive jackA$$ and think America will be great again when they decline to take care of their poor, elderly and unfortunate.

Then you post a picture of people in pink that has nothing to do with anything...what?

Wow...you're dumber than you let on...maybe research vagina hats and protest and come back to be intelligent sometime in the distant future.

I have no problem taking care of the elderly...done it a few times personally and likely have a few more to do.

Poor and unfortunate I have a different opinion of....

I have worked to help both in the inner city in Atlanta numerous times for the last 25 years....know what I have seen? Repeat customers. Know what I haven't seen? A single one change their life position.

you mean to tell me that these poor and unfortunate people are saved by you, and you and you only know if their life positions change for the better or worse? You did say you were a busy man, raising 3 kids, running your family business, you have time to know the ins and outs of all the inner city people you save/help? You get to know them so well that you know their life positions? Wow, where do you get the time?

Because my family owned business has to do with housing and battered womens/children's shelters.

But hey....what do I know right?

that is your business? you make money off of that?

so you are not for profit? living of the government?

so confused how this is happening.

you seem to be digging a deeper hole and making more ....nonsense

Oh brother..

No...we make no money off of that portion...someone else pays for materials and we donate our workers time to build. It is from the kindness of our hearts because we believe in giving back. We build and renovate houses. Some we do do those less fortunate.

I have worked with a battered womens shelter here that includes children for 25 years.

Tell me Mr cardboard....what have you done for anyone less fortunate?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

LOL. Apparently you do not realize that we are laughing louder and harder at you guys, especially Trump.

I suppose laughing at each other is better than killing each other.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Going for the homerun?

Nope...just reality.

That's your reality? I'm afraid to tell you that you need to go see a doctor.
BTW I support the 2nd 100%. NO control.
Gasp! Did I just shatter your delusion?

Nope...simply because you're not the majority and the last 8 years proves it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I suppose laughing at each other is better than killing each other.

Oh wow we are in agreement!
*Looks outside* Whew. The sky is not falling.

link   
Hell, I would be paranoid, I get paranoid just typing his name.

link   

Yes...i am a GOD!

link   

Look at this picture. You notice the two Russians looking at each other and laughing heartily. Their laughing at Trump and looking at each other thinking: we really got this sap in our pocket.

Trump should be paranoid about the people who flatter him, like Putin and the Israelis; who are laughing at him as they flatter him!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The last time I check the 2nd is still there. Seriously you need to have your head checked.

link   

Cool. I'll take the stars and flags and laugh at you even more.

link   

Yes...i am a GOD!

Blasphemy,

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join