It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Our mission is to teach basic stuff about life that we’re not taught in school but need to know in order to be successful adults," said Rachel Weinstein, a psychotherapist, who along with another woman founded The Adulting School in Portland, Maine. It offers live events as well as webinars with the goal of making millennials self-sufficient and equipped to handle the most basic adult duties.

Lol.

Making millennials self sufficient and equipped to handle the most basic adult duties,
my side hurts.

How about they move out of mommy and daddies basement.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

I love it when you guys get so desperate that you have to go back to Obama again.

Sorry, I didn't bring it up first.

I'm just more interested to hear who people think is the most logical source of the birther theory.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It's Fox News. What the hell do you expect?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

It's Fox News. What the hell do you expect?

At least they named the source.

(post by veracity removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

LOL. Perhaps. I googled Adulting School and it turns to be no different from those budging courses where they help you with credit cards and debts. And also those courses that help you manage your life better.

edit on 5/18/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

I look forward to this quote coming back to haunt you.

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

Cool...let me know what's happened to him when you can...

I think we are talking about 2 different things here, obviously.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

Pretty sure the clown show is one sided....

im sorry, so in so many words, you are saying you are an insensitive jackA$$ and think America will be great again when they decline to take care of their poor, elderly and unfortunate.

Then you post a picture of people in pink that has nothing to do with anything...what?

Wow...you're dumber than you let on...maybe research vagina hats and protest and come back to be intelligent sometime in the distant future.

I have no problem taking care of the elderly...done it a few times personally and likely have a few more to do.

Poor and unfortunate I have a different opinion of....

I have worked to help both in the inner city in Atlanta numerous times for the last 25 years....know what I have seen? Repeat customers. Know what I haven't seen? A single one change their life position.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Even if there is any shred of evidence in what you claim (which there isn't), President Trump is/was still a much better Presidential candidate than Hitlary.

Hilarious.

edit on 18-5-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

(post by thesaneone removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Donald Trump's paranoid

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

im sorry, so in so many words, you are saying you are an insensitive jackA$$ and think America will be great again when they decline to take care of their poor, elderly and unfortunate.

Then you post a picture of people in pink that has nothing to do with anything...what?

Wow...you're dumber than you let on...maybe research vagina hats and protest and come back to be intelligent sometime in the distant future.

I have no problem taking care of the elderly...done it a few times personally and likely have a few more to do.

I have worked to help both in the inner city in Atlanta numerous times for the last 25 years....know what I have seen? Repeat customers. Know what I haven't seen? A single one change their life position.

you mean to tell me that these poor and unfortunate people are saved by you, and you and you only know if their life positions change for the better or worse? You did say you were a busy man, raising 3 kids, running your family business, you have time to know the ins and outs of all the inner city people you save/help? You get to know them so well that you know their life positions? Wow, where do you get the time?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: veracity

Would it be fair to say you are like Hillary, a lying witch who always lies?

well, yes...but I dont tell lies. I cannot tell a lie.

Witch and analyzer...YES

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Would it be fair to say you are like Hillary, a lying witch who always lies?

Trump tells lies tho.

Im sure he does not analyze anything, just blurts, farts or tweets it out like no other.

Maybe if he DID analyze he would not lie so much?

Hmmmm... id unno

He's def not smart enough to be a witch, thats for sure.
edit on 18-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Even if there is any shred of evidence in what you claim (which there isn't), President Trump is/was still a much better Presidential candidate than Hitlary.

Hilarious.

The question is: who would have made a better President? Hillary would have had a special counsel after her from day one, of course, because the Republicans have been hounding her for years. Being suspected of treason, and having your campaign investigated by a special counsel in under six months while starting from scratch, is quite an accomplishment.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

See there you go again, proving my point once again.
And if your family and business take up your time then how in the world do you find stuff like what you linked? I mean come on really??!!?? Are you so deluded that you think the entire left is like that? I have CS and math degrees. I have worked for the government for years. If a catastrophe was ever to happen I predict the toothless Trumptards would not survive.

Congrats on your degrees...I have the same ones and have worked for multiple government agencies with multiple levels of clearance...that doesn't make me anything better than anyone else.

Let me know how the no guns thing works out for you when a catastrophe happens...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Let me know how the no guns thing works out for you when a catastrophe happens..

Going for the homerun?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

See there you go again, proving my point once again.
And if your family and business take up your time then how in the world do you find stuff like what you linked? I mean come on really??!!?? Are you so deluded that you think the entire left is like that? I have CS and math degrees. I have worked for the government for years. If a catastrophe was ever to happen I predict the toothless Trumptards would not survive.

Congrats on your degrees...I have the same ones and have worked for multiple government agencies with multiple levels of clearance...that doesn't make me anything better than anyone else.

Let me know how the no guns thing works out for you when a catastrophe happens...

to think that all liberals do not have guns and that all conservatives do is glaringly obvious that you clearly just pull sheista out of your ass...like Trump

You guys are the same.

Now if want to take that as a compliment or insult...up to you

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hilarious.

The question is: who would have made a better President? Hillary would have had a special counsel after her from day one, of course, because the Republicans have been hounding her for years. Being suspected of treason, and having your campaign investigated by a special counsel in under six months while starting from scratch, is quite an accomplishment.

Thankfully the world will never have to suffer Hillary as President.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Donald Trump's paranoid

This link may help

nymag.com...

Seriously?

you mean to tell me that these poor and unfortunate people are saved by you, and you and you only know if their life positions change for the better or worse? You did say you were a busy man, raising 3 kids, running your family business, you have time to know the ins and outs of all the inner city people you save/help? You get to know them so well that you know their life positions? Wow, where do you get the time?

Because my family owned business has to do with housing and battered womens/children's shelters.

But hey....what do I know right?

link   

Which ironically makes me think more and more that all Trumpkins are the same. Vasa certainly doesn't help his side much.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hilarious.

Thankfully the world will never have to suffer Hillary as President.

but...unfortunately it has to suffer a trump presidency

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join