It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

I look forward to this quote coming back to haunt you.

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

Cool...let me know what's happened to him when you can...

I think we are talking about 2 different things here, obviously.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
if he has nothing to hide then he should welcome an investigation so that this can be put behind us once and for all.

I would love for the investigation to continue, with one caveat....those responsible for it are responsible for paying back the taxpayers all of the funds spent on it if it amounts to nothing and make public apologies for doing so.

Exactly, they should bill Podesta, Mook and the DNC.

We know they came up with the entire story to discredit the result of the election, they should actually be brought up on charges.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: veracity

I still do not get it...please explain further.

Not my fault that you have a liberal arts degree.

LOL....cant make this stuff up...

Adulting classes for those with degrees that they can't do anything real with...
adulting for libtards

that is the lamest, most cringe-worthy, miserable post I have ever seen, it says more about the poster than myself.
Please let go of your misery and be a better you. Quit trying to keep up with your idiot agenda, let go and find truth.
edit on 18-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Whoever the employee was, they would have interviewed exactly one person to get that information. Obama. So true or false, it was surely Obama's own fault for starting the rumor.

No, if you read snopes, politico or any of the numerous sites that went with this, even the publishers of the booklet agreed that it was unlikely that the people who the resume had been written about about would have seen it, less likely approved it. If you look at the snopes piece (people don't trust snopes a lot of the time but this is a verbatim quote, not an opinion piece) it clearly says the information didn't come from Obama. Soooo, there you go.

There is also nowhere any indication that any interview took place with either Obama or indeed any of the other subjects covered in the booklet of which Obama was only one.

Not sure where you are getting your facts from that say otherwise, I could probably guess but I don't want to talk infowars.

Never have watched inforwars except the Aaron Russo interview.

I'm only giving my opinion of what most likely occurred;

Editor needs several biographies done. Intern calls up the authors and asks them to talk about themselves. Obama tells his story, that is what is printed.

I'm fully aware that the publisher claims someone other than Obama said it.

The question is who? Why would anyone else even be involved?

Do you think the intern was asking Obama for references.. and getting his backstory from a third party?

If there's a plausible explanation of who supplied the information that Obama was born in Kenya, let me know.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

And who should we bill for the endless-- and fruitless-- Hillary Clinton Inquisitions?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And who should we bill for the endless-- and fruitless-- Hillary Clinton Inquisitions?

Hillary has enough money she got from pay to play - bill her. After all Comey said she was guilty.
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

I love it when you guys get so desperate that you have to go back to Obama again.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: veracity

I still do not get it...please explain further.

Not my fault that you have a liberal arts degree.

LOL....cant make this stuff up...

Adulting classes for those with degrees that they can't do anything real with...
adulting for libtards

I haven't even hard of such a thing which makes me think you actively seek things like this to discredit the left as if it's a passion of yours.

LOL...yes because I have nothing better to do than discredit the left.

I have a family owned business to help run that takes up a lot of my time, 3 kids to raise and pay for, currently 3 houses to pay for...soon to be 2, a really fun marriage and a pretty ok social life.

Anywho....what I posted is real and people actually take their classes....and that is really really sad.

When are people going to realize that if something big does happen and you don't have a phone or a grocery store or gas that they will have to live somehow.

I predict that if a catastrophe happens in the US and these things are gone, there would never be a single Democrat in power again. I predict that if another country invades the US, the very landing place will be California. I predict 70% of the dems voting base would die before all others....unless of course they identify as something else and can convince whomever that they are what they identify as....I'd suggest identifying as a rocket propelled grenade or a bomb or something....that will likely fend them off....LOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hillary....because she is guilty and her foundation can pay.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hillary has enough money she got from pay to play - bill her.

If an accusation is made about Trump, it requires ironclad documentation, videos, and a signed confession, otherwise it's just "speculation" and "fake news." On the other hand, when it comes to Hillary Clinton, years of investigation ending in insufficient evidence of any actual crimes counts for nothing. She is guilty until proven innocent.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

you predict a takeover of the USA and they target democrats to murder?

sorry, so confused.

Im glad your social life is pretty good but just know that everything could be better if you just kick your idiotic agenda of trump can do nothing wrong and wake up to truth, happiness and the sweet smell of flowers.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If an accusation is made about Trump, it requires ironclad documentation, videos, and a signed confession, otherwise it's just "speculation" and "fake news." On the other hand, when it comes to Hillary Clinton, years of investigation ending in insufficient evidence of any actual crimes counts for nothing. She is guilty until proven innocent.

Wrong. There was no indictment because no one else had been indicted for those crimes in a long time. Comey's words. Comey made it clear she broke the law. No innuendo, no room for doubt. His investigation confirmed she mishandled classified information.
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton

link   

This just needs to be posted again...

THIS^ ^ ^

this is what separates the cardboard people from the sensible people
edit on 18-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

link   

This just needs to be posted again...

THIS^ ^ ^

this is what makes you cardboard people

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Donald Trump's paranoid

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

I am talking about the many embarrassing, criminalizing and demoralizing phrases and tweets that came from Mr. Orange God himself.

Surely you know about these, or maybe one of these...or are you turning a blind eye.

This link may help

nymag.com...

Him and his supporters make for a literal clown show, and that does not neglect to include the cardboard people on this message board.

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

Pretty sure the clown show is one sided....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wrong. There was not indictment because no one else had been indicted for those crimes in a long time. Comey's words. Comey made it clear she broke the law. No innuendo, no room for doubt. His investigation confirmed she mishandled classified information.

You are confusing regulations and laws. Hillary did not follow departmental regulations. She did not break the law, which is passed by the Legislature. Mr. Trump seems vague on the difference as well.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Donald Trump's paranoid

This link may help

nymag.com...

Oh no...tweets and demoralizing words...my sensitive ears and eyes can't handle it....RUSSIA!

Seriously?

Sorry all of us cardboard people aren't sensitive to your handout needs and don't want to pay for you to live.

Pretty sure the clown show is one sided....

im sorry, so in so many words, you are saying you are an insensitive jackA$$ and think America will be great again when they decline to take care of their poor, elderly and unfortunate.

Then you post a picture of people in pink that has nothing to do with anything...what?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

See there you go again, proving my point once again.
And if your family and business take up your time then how in the world do you find stuff like what you linked? I mean come on really??!!?? Are you so deluded that you think the entire left is like that? I have CS and math degrees. I have worked for the government for years. If a catastrophe was ever to happen I predict the toothless Trumptards would not survive.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

you predict a takeover of the USA and they target democrats to murder?

sorry, so confused.

Im glad your social life is pretty good but just know that everything could be better if you just kick your idiotic agenda of trump can do nothing wrong and wake up to truth, happiness and the sweet smell of flowers.

No...targeting is not needed. An enemy goes for the weakest point of entry...that would be CA. From there, all they have are citizens that have willfully given up guns and don't know how to survive without free healthcare....

Trump can do plenty wrong....im still waiting for anyone to show me what he HAS done wrong....

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join