It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

Who cares? He certainly DIDN'T say that she is still under investigation.

I was just correcting your scenario where you paint his statement as an opinion. It wasn't. He was referencing what he had seen in a SCIF.

Was it one of those SCIF's that didn't allow cell phones or personal computers that Clinton staff testified she had cell phones and personal computers in?

It amazes me how much people just take the MSM word for it.

Here's a link for those that wonder what the FBI really found...and yes...Hillary had her cell phone in her office, located in a SCIF, and had personal computers in SCIF's set up at her residences....it right here in this link on FBI.GOV for anyone to read....but yeah....shes totally trustworthy and innocent.

Link

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Exactly! Well said! Donald trumps (apparent) meltdown is really just another of the clintons shenanigans!

Shes like Dr No in that james movie called Dr No!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Folks are failing to see the real play here and the crazy libtard MSM junk coming out is because they suddenly are catching up....

The Russian investigations encompass Clinton too.

The fear is deep and it is in meltdown mode at this point.

If anyone on that side could possibly step back for a week and actually read the documentation provided by the FBI themselves it would become obvious what the end game is.

Trump said he wouldn't appoint a special prosecutor....he didnt....the dems did. Comey didn't trust any of the higher ups in the DoJ nor Lynch....its clear if you research him a bit. Comey also had access to a LOT of info we don't. Gowdy referenced the Clinton connection recently in an interview. Lynch is gone.

This will all end one of two ways....many on the dems side, possibly including a Clinton, will go down....or nothing will happen to anyone.
edit on 5/18/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Trump of course is wrong. ALL politicians get roasted just because of the tabloid reason alone, in any scandal, not even considering whether one is innocent or guilty.

Trumps ignorance and his ego and the delusions of his followers and defenders forget the way Bill Clinton was roasted by the media.

The scandal tabloid-news affect energizes massive press on political scandal not political persuasion.

Remember Hillary and her VAST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY talk.

Same thing here with all the nonsensical talk about the left is out for Trump.

In any political scandal you’ll ALWAYS have the other side using it for political purposes

Only Trump’s massive ignorance and narcissism tells him he is something special and not part of the usual political hardball.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

Dear sweet innocent 4-ever-trumper,

"they" are after him, that is WHY he is paranoid, bc he has been a little bad boy and now he can no longer cover it up. He will be kicking and screaming all the way down, screaming things like FAKE NEWS, "I have been treated the worst of any president ever", "my crowd size was still the largest" and WELL I AM THE PRESIDENT, WAS THE PRESIDENT, THAT SAYS SOMETHING DOESNT IT, I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU!.

He is a man-child that half of the US (the ignorant half) voted into office. The blame is on US (well the ignorant half). I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I had to do a double take on this:

Wrong, i'm not president... putin is.

Then I looked at the Twitter handle.

It's probably true anyway.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

He is a man-child that half of the US (the ignorant half)

Lol, you do know it was you on the left that caused Trump to win, right?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump of course is wrong. ALL politicians get roasted just because of the tabloid reason alone, in any scandal, not even considering whether one is innocent or guilty.

Trumps ignorance and his ego and the delusions of his followers and defenders forget the way Bill Clinton was roasted by the media.

The scandal tabloid-news affect energizes massive press on political scandal not political persuasion.

Remember Hillary and her VAST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY talk.

Same thing here with all the nonsensical talk about the left is out for Trump.

In any political scandal you’ll ALWAYS have the other side using it for political purposes

Only Trump’s massive ignorance and narcissism tells him he is something special and not part of the usual political hardball.

Well...theres also the complete lack of evidence and misinterpretation/fabrication of everything from "anonymous sources".....but don't let having nothing except belief deter you....its like religion...all you have to do is believe....except in this case, once it all comes out, you'll feel kind of dumb.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

really, me?

I caused trump to win?

how? I did not even vote for him

geesh, cant wait to here how factual info (that i did NOT vote for Trump) was twisted to ...I am responsible for Trump's election...

patiently waiting for how...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Donald Trump's paranoid

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

I look forward to this quote coming back to haunt you.

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectations for libtards.

I'll ask you the same as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Really????

Did you forget how the DNC threw Bernie under the bus for a unpopular Hillary?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

I'm still waiting for them to leave like they promised after the election.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Really????

Did you forget how the DNC threw Bernie under the bus for a unpopular Hillary?

So the DNC threw Bernie under the bus (something I am not happy about) so...
an organization I have no part of makes ME responsible for cardboard people voting for Trump?

I still do not get it...please explain further.

Im starting to get mad at myself for being responsible for Trumps election....(not)
edit on 18-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Donald Trump's paranoid

I do not like to say bad and mean things but so many of you are dumb as cardboard...sorry but its true

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

I'll ask you the sane as I did another poster. When nothing happens to Trump will you leave ATS forever? I will if something does happen.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Not my fault that you have a liberal arts degree.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Donald Trump's paranoid

Dumb as cardboard implies cardboard could be smart, which would be dumb...but again....i don't have high expectati ons for libtards.

lofl, sorry but so much has already happened to Trump
quit being a cardboard-person

Cool...let me know what's happened to him when you can...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

but...i dont

I have a business degree

wait...how old are you

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

LOL....cant make this stuff up...

Adulting classes for those with degrees that they can't do anything real with...
adulting for libtards

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

LOL....cant make this stuff up...

Adulting classes for those with degrees that they can't do anything real with...
adulting for libtards

I haven't even hard of such a thing which makes me think you actively seek things like this to discredit the left as if it's a passion of yours.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The fear is deep and it is in meltdown mode at this point.

Yes; I've posted some of his tweets. You should probably take a few deep breaths yourself.

If anyone on that side could possibly step back for a week and actually read the documentation provided by the FBI themselves it would become obvious what the end game is.

Removing Trump from office before the GOP loses control of the Legislature? I think you need to consider that possibility. As for Trump, he literally can't seem to predict the consequences of his actions, never mind laying deep plans.

Trump said he wouldn't appoint a special prosecutor....he didnt....the dems did.

The Dems? I thought it was the Deputy Director of the Department of Justice, whom Trump Himself appointed:

Hmmm... so it was.

Comey didn't trust any of the higher ups in the DoJ nor Lynch....its clear if you research him a bit.

And yet he made it emphatically clear that the Attorney General did not pressure him to close the Clinton investigation. This has been taken out of context to suggest that he swore that Trump did not try to get him to drop the Flynn investigation.

Comey also had access to a LOT of info we don't.

Correct; that is why he was fired, wasn't it?

Gowdy referenced the Clinton connection recently in an interview.

Yes, but it's over. Deal with it. If Trump didn't light the fire at the stake right off the bat, it ain't happening. Trump never bides his time.

Lynch is gone.

So is Jeff Sessions, for all practical purposes.

This will all end one of two ways....many on the dems side, possibly including a Clinton, will go down....or nothing will happen to anyone.

This is the sort of delusional thinking religions are based on.
edit on 18-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join