It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's paranoid meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Donald Trump now sees every single intelligence agency, every single news outlet, and his own Department of Justice conspiring against him:

twitter.com...

Yes, our Snowflake-in-Chief is melting down because his crimes are going to be investigated. No ordinary "witch hunt" for the Trumpster. This is "the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!" This comes on the heels of his making his persecution the key note of his commencement address for the Coast Guard. Never mind the Guard's long, illustrious history. Never mind their growing importance defending our littoral in the 21st century. People are unfair too poor President Trump.

Can we invoke the 25th before it's too late, please?

+50 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm betting you don't see the irony in your opinion do you?

+35 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I'm betting you don't see the irony in your opinion do you?

I'm betting you are still ignoring how childish his behavior has always been.

+11 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Believing the problem is everyone else but you has a name.

It escapes me now..

+16 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
if he has nothing to hide then he should welcome an investigation so that this can be put behind us once and for all.

+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
if he has nothing to hide then he should welcome an investigation so that this can be put behind us once and for all.

My thoughts as well. But that doesn't seem to be a popular narrative among Trumpers.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Donald Trump now sees every single intelligence agency, every single news outlet, and his own Department of Justice conspiring against him:

twitter.com...

Yes, our Snowflake-in-Chief is melting down because his crimes are going to be investigated. No ordinary "witch hunt" for the Trumpster. This is "the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!" This comes on the heels of his making his persecution the key note of his commencement address for the Coast Guard. Never mind the Guard's long, illustrious history. Never mind their growing importance defending our littoral in the 21st century. People are unfair too poor President Trump.

Can we invoke the 25th before it's too late, please?

And his single best response to all of this was his reply on that same tweet...

Keep crying!

+13 more 
link   

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

link   

Lauren Wolfe's response:

Lauren Wolfe‏Verified account @Wolfe321
Replying to @Wolfe321 @realDonaldTrump

A witch hunt meant drowning a woman thought to practice sorcery. If she was guilty, she floated up. If she was innocent, she drowned 2/

Either way women were murdered. What's happening to you is v different. You behave with the arrogance of a white man. You think you float 3/

Even when you are guilty, you think you could never drown. The American people are here to tell you that this is delusional. 4/

A man guilty of crimes deserves his punishment. So a "witch hunt" is, after all, a terrible metaphor for yr situation. 5/

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I would love for the investigation to continue, with one caveat....those responsible for it are responsible for paying back the taxpayers all of the funds spent on it if it amounts to nothing and make public apologies for doing so.

+15 more 
link   

Not trying to be anti-OP or pro-Trump. Just objective...

I fixed this for you:

because his alleged crimes are going to be investigated.

Nothing has been proven. We are still waiting to see evidence.

+7 more 
link   
Breakdown? I agreed with everything he tweeted. This is good, it brings to light the hyprocrisy.

Nice try at slander though, you lefties crack me up.

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Paranoid? If every single news outlet, including Fox now, as well as your opposition party and your own party as well as secret sources were pounding you with bull# lies 24/7 you would react also or you would be a pushover like just about every modern president since Reagan.

His speech was fantastic. It told the graduates to fight for what you believe in and to never stop trying. It is better than a POTUS AND a FLOTUS using the platform to discuss non-existent racism to graduates multiple times during his tenure. Creating division just like Trumps opponents.

""Adversity makes your stronger," he added. "Don't give in. Don't back down and never stop doing what you know is right. Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy. And the more righteous your fight, the most opposition you will face.""

vs

“Those age-old issues that have always roiled our country. The problems a lot of folks would rather brush under the rug. Those challenges are still with us today. We can’t deny itNo longer can we be barred from a university or hotel or arrested for sitting at the front of the bus, or forced to use a separate bathroom or water fountain because of the color of our skin.

We pay endless attention to folks who are blocking action, blocking judges, blocking immigration, blocking a raise in the minimum wage. Just blocking! We are consumed with the anger and vitriol that are bubbling up with folks shouting at each other, using hateful and divisive language. ”

edit on 05am31amf0000002017-05-18T10:15:02-05:001002 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do tears of laughter taste the same to you?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That's not the point. If this investigation goes on for 10 years, it would ruin his reputation. I seem to recall FBI started the Trump investigation in July last year. Almost 1 year on, and what else have they found? I don't recall Obama or anyone else subjected to a 10 years investigation. Do you?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Neither do I.
Perhaps you can circle the hidden items for us...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Tardacus

That's not the point. If this investigation goes on for 10 years, it would ruin his reputation. I seem to recall FBI started the Trump investigation in July last year. Almost 1 year on, and what else have they found? I don't recall Obama or anyone else subjected to a 10 years investigation. Do you?

The problem is that his connections to shady dealings go back decades. It's not just Russia, it's the Jersey mob.

+6 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

how much was spent investigating Hillary? LOL

an innocent person should welcome this investigation, not whine about a witch hunt. good lord.

like underwerks said, tears of laughter!

trumps ats chumps and their spin is something else.

link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

Donald Trump's paranoid

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean their not after him...

Well, Trump has certainly evoked that old Shakespeare adage, "Infamy, infamy....everyone's got it in for me".

Believe it or not, there are already rumblings in places for sending out the black maria to take him away!

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I would love for the investigation to continue, with one caveat....those responsible for it are responsible for paying back the taxpayers all of the funds spent on it if it amounts to nothing and make public apologies for doing so.

Right!?

They have all that money from eleven investigations into Hillary Clinton to recoup.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join