It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Ailes Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Statement from Elizabeth Ailes:

I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...

Roger Ailes Dead at 77

Ex-Fox News Head Roger Ailes Dead

No cause of death has been given.
edit on 18-5-2017 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Hitting twitter.
twitter.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.mediaite.com...
edit on 18-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Source from a legitimate place or just your creation?
These days, we take nothing for granted from the MSM or even ATS.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Source from a legitimate place or just your creation?
These days, we take nothing for granted from the MSM or even ATS.

It just hit the news a couple minutes ago. Just a press release from his wife. Waiting on a good source.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Goodbye Roger.

Sympathy for the Devils: The Plot Against Roger Ailes — and America

But Fox, as a lonely fair-and-balanced bastion, is still an obstacle to Democratic victory plans in 2016. And that’s the real story of the Gretchen Carlson lawsuit against Ailes, which I wrote about here at BNN on July 8. I said then, and I still think now, that Carlson’s case has no merit, but I now see more clearly that her case has depth — that is, lots of resources. Yes, it is a huge operation that they have mounted against Ailes. And who is “they”? I think it’s virtually the whole of the Democratic establishment, including the Obamas, the Clintons, and their billionaire financiers, such as George Soros. These are the people who are plotting to take down Ailes. And if Ailes goes, I’m afraid, so could America.

What does Steve Bannon know?

ETA: If I was to speculate, FOX News is in hot water for choosing to publish or push counter-narratives. When all but a few news agencies are willing to publish damning evidence against the "resistance," they become a target.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Unknown

An insider from FOX News:

If you’re looking for evidence of a vast left wing conspiracy, open up your screen or turn on your TV. Hillary and her media shock troops have been buffeted by two decades of FOX News coverage that has uncovered Bill and Hillary’s greatest scandals and has so far derailed Bill and Hillary’s greatest ambitions—to win the White House for her. Now they need to take down one of the few media outlets that will actually do its job to ensure their ambitions are realized.

From Whitewater to Lewinsky to impeachment to Benghazi to the e-mail scandals, FOX News has been the outlet that has reported truth to power. So now Hillary & Company, joined by the vast left-wing conspiracy, run through the Clinton Foundation and inspired and financed by Media Matters—and with failed Ailes biographer Sherman riding shotgun—are ready to settle the score and take out one of the last truth Sheriffs still standing: Roger Ailes and the network he created, FOX News.

The Carlson Camp: Inside the team of lawyers and P.R. agents strategizing former Fox anchor’s battle against Roger Ailes

As I noted two days ago, the grand patriarch of Fox, Rupert Murdoch, is a great friend and fan of Ailes. But Rupert is 84, and he has substantially turned the reins of the company over to his two sons, Lachlan and James. And nobody really knows what they think of Ailes. Or maybe we do, since the Murdoch boys immediately declared, in the wake of the Carlson lawsuit, that they would instigate their own investigation of Ailes. And that, of course, could be Trouble with a capital “T.” After all, hired guns have a way of shooting those whom they’re hired to shoot.

Indeed, the wormy Sherman has written that the backdrop is corporate skullduggery, aimed directly at Ailes:

Executives I spoke with over the past 24 hours said the hiring of an outside lawyer is also an indication that Murdoch’s sons may be capitalizing on the Carlson scandal to achieve a long-held goal: forcing Ailes out. “It’s a coup,” one person close to the company told me. If the investigation into Ailes’s management confirms Carlson’s account, or turns up additional episodes of harassment with other Fox women, it stands to reason the Murdoch children would have the leverage they need to push Ailes aside and install a less-right-wing chief.

I must now take a cold shower for putting FOX News on a pedestal.

*shivers*

edit on 18-5-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Can't say that I'm going to miss him very much, good riddance!

I see this has already been turned into a partisan issue. Oh ATS, how far you've fallen.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Mom said never say anything bad about the dead, he is dead, may his legacy follow.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
RIP, Mr. Ailes.

You've certainly left a legacy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

RIP Mr. Ailes.

I heard on the radio this morning Fox News has announced they are constructing a brand new multi-million dollar news room and are demolishing Ailes' office. A new chapter for Fox News I guess.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Still no cause of death being reported?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Still no cause of death being reported?

Until then, I'm going with suffocating under a collapsed pile of cash.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Slipped and fell last week, and had complications. He had gone into a coma.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I stopped reading at this moment of psychosis:

But Fox, as a lonely fair-and-balanced bastion

Is there a pool for betting on whether or not Bannon has syphillis?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Money cant buy you an hour back.

edit on 18-5-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I suspect he died from a heart attack, and the pillow over his face and finger nail scratches on the headboard are just a coincidence.

Wonder what he knew.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: eisegesis

I stopped reading at this moment of psychosis:

But Fox, as a lonely fair-and-balanced bastion

Is there a pool for betting on whether or not Bannon has syphillis?

I can see why you stopped reading - anything fair and balanced must be like garlic to a vampire to you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
"But Fox, as a lonely fair-and-balanced bastion"

As a what ?!?!?!

top topics

join