It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director James Comey Testified Under Oath That Trump Didn't Obstruct Investigations

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Do you and your buddies have anything to contribute but TRUMP RULES!! WOO HOO!!!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I can live with that. Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Don't forget business men as well. They are just as bad

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: JAY1980

Do you and your buddies have anything to contribute but TRUMP RULES!! WOO HOO!!!!

Suppose thats a hard 'no' for DJW001 - the victim of severe ass pain.

Remember to reach for the bottle of lube for the next few years Trump is in office, not your bottle of tears.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Don't you see whats going on? Don't you see this psychological game being played? The Intelligence Community is trying to end Trump with psychological warfare, using the public and media as their weapons. It so blatantly obvious, its nuts.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: DJW001

Lol thanks for exposing that you secretly still believe Trump supporters are Nazis.

Not all Trump supporters are Nazis but all Nazis are Trump supporters and there's the rub.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Title changed to fit.
Original title:

"BREAKING: FBI Director James Comey Testified Under Oath May 3rd That The Trump Administration Doesn’t Obstruct Investigations"

Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes.

Where in that video does she mention Trump's administration? She asked if Attorney General or any senior official at the DOJ. Trump does not work for the DOJ.

Comey told the truth based on her question. If she had asked specifically if Trump tried to oppose his investigation then Comey would truthfully answer 'yes' as that's what's allegedly in his memos.

This doesn't clear Trump of what a respected 26 year veteran of the FBI wrote about Trump in his memos, we'll have to wait until he comes forth and testifies again with his new evidence if it exists or wait until special prosecutor Mueller finds something damning.

edit on 5 18 2017 by Kevinquisitor because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 18 2017 by Kevinquisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I did some more reading on the subject, and found out that Trump asked Comey for his allegiance a few times, and also asked him to let the Flynn investigation go. When Comey was fired, it seems an awful lot like he was fired because he was not willing to side with the President on the investigations.

It could be argued that the obstruction of justice happened when Comey was fired, and that the other actions show intent.

Did Trump Obstruct Justice? (Politico)

edit on 19amFri, 19 May 2017 04:47:07 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This revelation tells us two things. First, Comey cannot go under oath and say that Trump obstructed justice. He would be instantly guilty of perjury. Second, he sat on this info for personal gain. Which only confirms what we know about Comey, he is a self absorbed opportunist who does not care about right or wrong or the law.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

And you reach for yours as Trump screws you over on the way out. He signed an Executive Order that allows coal companies to poison their former employees water. Nice guy.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fascism is to be feared.

FINALLY we can all agree with you!

The fascists this time are what we think are the 'left' in my Dem party membership days.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: Arnie123

Bahahahah I'm not a liberal, but hey, when you can't debate the topic....

Pull my head out of my arse? Lololol coming from the dude who calls me a liberal, that's golden.

(I voted for Ron Paul)

Def not a classic lib, nope. Whatever it is you are, that position you have is supporting evil anti freedom loving people aren't you? Trump may not be my president that I wanted but he is not Hillary the criminal is he?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64>>> I'd like to know if he kept any memos from when he talked to anyone in the Obama administration about the investigation of Hillary's emails. You know, this coup is so hot to take Trump down but they forget that the Bushes, Obama and the Clintons were way more guilty of intrigue, corruption and influence peddling. And forget congress or anyone else pointing a finger, they're way more guilty, too.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64>>> I'd like to know if he kept any memos from when he talked to anyone in the Obama administration about the investigation of Hillary's emails. You know, this coup is so hot to take Trump down but they forget that the Bushes, Obama and the Clintons were way more guilty of intrigue, corruption and influence peddling. And forget congress or anyone else pointing a finger, they're way more guilty, too.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I'd like to know if he kept any memos from when he talked to anyone in the Obama administration about the investigation of Hillary's emails.

Me TOO!

But that wouldn't fit the MSM agenda

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I am wondering if this is why "some" democrats have asked everyone to stop yelling Impeach. I think it is because they know that traveling down this road will lead to other things. Remember we were looking for something else when we found Hillary's server....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

So either Comey lied under oath or this whole BS narrative being pushed is just agenda driven propaganda.

The Deep State covering its tracks.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: stosh64

So either Comey lied under oath or this whole BS narrative being pushed is just agenda driven propaganda.

The Deep State covering its tracks.

Short, sweet, and SPOT ON

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Comey, Unsettled by Trump, Is Said to Have Wanted Him Kept at a Distance

Mr. Wittes said Mr. Comey told him that he initially did not want to go to the meeting because the F.B.I. director should not have too close a relationship with the White House. But Mr. Comey went because he wanted to represent the bureau.

The ceremony occurred in the Blue Room of the White House, where many senior law enforcement officials — including the Secret Service director — had gathered. Mr. Comey — who is 6 feet 8 inches tall and was wearing a dark blue suit that day – told Mr. Wittes that he tried to blend in with the blue curtains in the back of the room, in the hopes that Mr. Trump would not spot him and call him out.

If not, will you leave ATS? I will if he is.

Challenge accepted.

Gorgeous.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Trump was not trying to stop Comey from investigating the Russia collusion, he was trying to get comey to give Flynn a break because he messed up and didn't file the proper paperwork. It was not politically oriented either. Yes, I believe that trump asked Comey to try to not drag Flynn through the swamp. He did not try to hamper the investigation, and Comey did not lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join