It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell has passed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So, the toxicology report has been released.

Prescription (and other) meds, AGAIN.

A toxicology report obtained by TMZ shows that Chris Cornell had four prescription drugs, including Lorazepam (Ativan) and Butalbital, in his system at the time of his death. Pseudoephedrine, a decongestant, and Naloxone, which was administered by paramedics in an attempt to revive him, were also discovered.

According to TMZ, the report indicates Cornell took four 1 mg pills the night of his death. Cornell’s bodyguard told police he gave the singer two Ativans at about 11:30 pm, and his wife, Vicky Cornell, reported that her husband told her he took “an extra Ativan or two” in at phone call that took place five minutes later.

Vicky Cornell and other members of the singer’s family have disputed a medical examiner’s ruling that Cornell died of suicide by hanging, arguing instead that the additional Ativan may have triggered anxiety or paranoia that led to his death. In a statement released yesterday, Cornell and her attorney said they still had “unanswered questions” about the death.

“Many of us who know Chris well, noticed that he wasn’t himself during his final hours and that something was very off,” she said. “We have learned from this report that several substances were found in his system. After so many years of sobriety, this moment of terrible judgement seems to have completely impaired and altered his state of mind.”

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Www.kiro7.com Says it was not the drugs. Hmm, what's going on with this?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Yeah I read that. No, the drugs didn't kill him.

But they likely created the condition/environment (along with an emotional state) for him to kill himself (meaning he didn't OD).

That's quite a mixture of drugs he had going on there.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Yeah I read that. No, the drugs didn't kill him.

But they likely created the condition/environment (along with an emotional state) for him to kill himself (meaning he didn't OD).

That's quite a mixture of drugs he had going on there.

I agree with this. Reactions from the drug combo probably brought him down so low he wanted to die. So dangerous to mix SSRIs, as they can be sketchy themselves as they are(some caused teens to kill themselves).

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Only just saw your thoughtful reply. For someone who purports to look down upon snowflakes, you sure as hell act like one just because I called your post disrespectful.

Yes, I'm well aware it's a conspiracy forum. I've been reading it almost daily since I first joined in 2006. I enjoy some of the well researched and thought-out threads/posts put up here. Unfortunately, yours was a baseless one with zero evidence of anything, your only grounds for your 'thought experiment' about his wife/bodyguard having some kind of illicit liaison and planning his murder being that it was plausible.

It's also plausible that Chris staged the whole thing and is currently enjoying a relaxed time on an Island in the South Pacific, but I think it would be ridiculous to post that - even as a thought experiment - so I won't.

Like I said, I thought your post was disrespectful towards a family in the early stages of grieving. But hey, it's a celeb, so it's ok right? I mean, you'd say all this to his wife's face too because you're not just comfortable doing it from the safety of your keyboard, right?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: elgaz

It's also plausible that Chris staged the whole thing and is currently enjoying a relaxed time on an Island in the South Pacific.

Chris was a man of impeccable taste, fashion and culture and how dare you attempt to tarnish his memory by suggesting even as an example of what could be plausible that Chris would choose an Island in the South Pacific over let's say . . . Montego bay.

That is by far more disrespectful than some loon alluding to a murder mystery. At least they weren't insulting Chris' artsy and intelligence.

You watch your damn mouth when speaking of Chris (Mr. Cornell to you), pal.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BHAWWWK

originally posted by: elgaz

It's also plausible that Chris staged the whole thing and is currently enjoying a relaxed time on an Island in the South Pacific.

Chris was a man of impeccable taste, fashion and culture and how dare you attempt to tarnish his memory by suggesting even as an example of what could be plausible that Chris would choose an Island in the South Pacific over let's say . . . Montego bay.

That is by far more disrespectful than some loon alluding to a murder mystery. At least they weren't insulting Chris' artsy and intelligence.

You watch your damn mouth when speaking of Chris (Mr. Cornell to you), pal.

you got me lol

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Listen to the rabid chicken. Pal .
BWAWWWK🐓
edit on 12-6-2017 by blackadder01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join