It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Zealotry - It's never been this bad before.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

In addition,, SJW/Antifa types are now disrupting college classes and pulling fire alarms as a form of protest:

edit on 5/18/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think it`s because people are now being directly affected by the results of a presidential election, by directly affected I mean it affects their wallets and pocketbooks a lot more now than anytime in the past.

The country is 20 trillion in debt,wages have remained stagnant for almost 10 years while prices have continued to rise,government mandated programs like obamacare are taking more and more of people`s limited household incomes.

either consciously or sub consciously people seem to know that their personal financial status will be affected to a greater or lesser degree depending on who wins the election.

The tax payers are reaching the financial breaking point, any further government demands on the tax payer`s wallets will cause major financial hardships for a lot of tax payers.tax payers have been backed into a corner and are much less tolerant of politicians and people who want to squeeze even more money out of them.
likewise the poor have gotten poorer and are much less tolerant of politicians and people who won`t increase the handouts that they have come to depend on for survival.
The only people who aren`t complaining or protesting are the rich,they continue to get richer and have nothing to complain about.

I think if you look at the root of the most disagreed upon issues you find that money is the common factor.

neither side can afford to make anymore concessions to the other without creating severe financial hardships to themselves.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The mind control is working very well.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Funny you should say that, I was going to agree with you, until I got into my first argument with a co-worker over some MSM fake news he was telling me about that was in the news, in a news report that clearly revised history from the nineties, it was retold in such a way to make certain people believe something is more possible today than it really is.

So yeah it's happening in our own lives.
I need to start to learn to not respond to the lies people regurgitate from fake news, but it's hard to let people around me believe such lying propaganda, but for the sake of peace at my job I have to. If people want to stay blue pilled forever let them, people need to learn to deny ignorance from there own personal research.
It's not my job to accelerate that process.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join