It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update - New Fantastic Daily BEK video - Kids caught on alleged stolen trail cam, opinions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Let's talk facts and straight thinking rather than hurling insults, shall we?

In my original post to this thread I pointed out two distinct issues that are evident. That voice IS the voice of the young guy that does all of the SecureTeam10 videos. He does that work for profit on You Tube. Some of what he brings to You Tube may be genuine material, but he doesn't seem to care if hoaxes or not as long as he gets hits. That is why his material is banned from ATS.

Second, he has had to follow up on his original story to keep it going and the ONLY way that he could do that was to have the camera appear, as if by magic, back within his WiFi range after the area had been searched by the police--so he claims. You see where we must go with what he tells us himself? His story is getting outrageous.

And I'm waiting for the official police report on his stolen camera and the trespassing. A good UFO/paranormal investigator would have produced that (along with the extremely poor images he provided).

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
These were taken at night with an infrared trail camera. Of course their eyes show up black. Anyone's would unless the pic was taken with them looking directly at the camera. Then they "glow" from reflected light off the retina.

Night vision stuff, eyes tend to show up shiny, like the pic posted further down page one. Black, on a night vision shot, is weird.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
i've been following this guys videos from the beginning and i really want to believe that he is legitimate but, in the other thread here related to this guys channel there were a few things that are quite suspect.

1.) "Freya" posted her story about her rich friend getting abducted from a club almost word for word on Reddit's NoSleep forum. Why pick a fiction forum to post the story in?

2.) The picture of Freya and her friend with the friends face blurred out has been photo shopped and is a composite of multiple photos.

Also, it doesn't help that nothing can be found about Freya's friend, the disappearance or the Manchester black eyed kid incident.

LIke I said, I would love for this to be real, but I'm just not 100% sold on it.

Same here. That said, it's her I trust less, and her BS doesn't necessarily mean he's not experiencing something. I would lean more toward her and friends pulling his leg, as someone else suggested, if it's all fake. Not convinced yet, either way.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I agree there are big holes in the tale being told.
My point is your blanketing it all under another persons bed.

And the two, are completely separate people, with completely different vocal ranges.. the only thing they have in common is they are American inflections (accent) and they are both not deep 'old south' type droners..

oh.. and they're both on utube..

If you put the channels side by side, play one for a bit, then the other.. you'll see there's minimal similarity's but big differences in the tone and mannerisms.. two completely different people.

It's like saying all Chinese people sound the same

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is that literally the one that got away?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Is that literally the one that got away?

No, sometimes I let them get out of the basement. It gives them hope, but their hope is delicious when I take it away.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm feeling Hoax
deep down in my left 1.

#1- Conducting Investigation in the worst possible ways.
#2-No proof of police report.

This is the 3rd thread trying to
keep this story going and get hits for FD.

I would even venture as far
as to say the Op's for this thread and the
others are affiliated with FD
for the purpose of drawing ATS members to YT
for more hits on his channel.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Xarian6

You write:

'*Unmistakable* you say.. some of you have reached a new low, and need your ears checked.'

Sorry, your defense of him is indicative. You obviously don't understand the larger picture here.

It is a hoax by the SecureTeam10 guy.

So just let it go unless you have a vested interest in the deal.

I compared it with the scrteam10 guy and it's very close, but is different enough to say it isn't him. Definitely a different vocal mannerism between the two.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender

Haha I'm definitely not affiliated with FD, I actually found his channel 2 days ago while browsing the paranormal forum. Then while I was checking his channel out this video was uploaded. I found the pics to be pretty creepy so I was curious what people thought. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was a hoax tbh, and he really doesn't get many views at all. FD is most likely not making much from his channel. Either way his videos are entertaining none the less, but probably fictitious.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritofeden

To all the naysayers saying he's not making bank on his channel, I looked up his youtube stats:
Estimated Monthly Earnings* $930 USD

Yeah I'd say that's worth the extra little paycheque.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Estimated Monthly Earnings* $930 USD

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
well he's officially been outed as a hoaxer. he was doxxed and admitted to his channel being a "alternate reality game" or some such bullsh!t term. he "just wanted to tell stories" and "the main character had to go through trials and tribulations" so we would all feel for him on his "journey".

i for one am glad he got doxxed and outed. he deserved it. he's done a disservice to everyone whose had legitimate paranormal experiences and has suffered from them, tried to tell someone and they don't believe you, because of people like him and his channel. fooling people into false support so much so that they're defending him tooth and nail against people asking legitimate questions.

and the a$$hat had the nerve to post videos lying about his newborn child dying and telling any critics to "f**k off" because what he was going through was certainly real and not just some youtube fiction.

piece of garbage this one....

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Can we have all the fantastic daily threads moved to the hoax bin please. He's a known hoaxer, even admitted to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join