It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: JinMI

Comey would have come out by now to say it wasn't.

If he was that assertive then he would have came out with it when it happened in February.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All over the tv baby.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Not following...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

If Comey had evidence of Trump breaking the law...no small measure of the law mind you, he would have came out with this proof when it happened OR came out with it himself IMO.

Why would he sit on it and wait for some eventual day when someone else finds it?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No.

How about we wait for some sort of proof. You believe the sources. Fine, great. I don't. As of this moment, there is no way to prove either.

I'll say this much however, the media is very clear on their agenda and you'll have to forgive me for not following along.

Was it evidence of a media agenda against Bill Clinton when all we heard for months and months was about Monica Lewinsky? Was it all part of a media agenda to do in Nixon when Watergate broke?

Trump is a media creation. Live by the media, die by the media.

You see the media as picking on Trump. There are definitely journalists and editors who have it in for Trump so that's true to a degree but in that regard is Trump really an innocent victim? It hasn't been a one-way street here. All along, Trump used the media as a prop. He's also attacked, sometimes individually, members of the media.

Even if none of that had played out as it did, Trump is a loose cannon. He's a loudmouth asshole who often talks without thinking. He lies constantly, he brags incessantly (and often falsely) and he whines like a chronically colicky baby.

But then you have to ask how much of this is happening because it's well deserved? Not because he's an asshole but because his administration is in fact, an actual clownshow. Look at the Flynn debacle. Is that the media's fault? Did a media agenda cause Flynn to lie? Did the media hack Flynn's phone and call up Kislyak, impersonate him and then hold a gun to Flynn's head and make him lie?

Did the media misinform (supposedly) the administration? Did some evil WaPo scoundrel make Trump keep Flynn on weeks after Trump allegedly learned that Flynn was lying (if Trump is to be believed)? No? No? No? No to all of that?

What did the media do? What did the "deep state" do? The "deep state" leaked to media who reported the truth, exposed Flynn as a liar and forced Trump's hand. If it wasn't for the leakers and the media, lying Mike Flynn who it turns out has all sorts of baggage beyond his communications with Kislyak (and there are new revelations every day), would still be National Security Advisor.

Answer these questions to yourself honestly: When it comes to Flynn, who has been the "fake news" here so far? Which major news stories about Flynn turned out to be false? How many false statements were made by White House spokespeople?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

You're not actually making a point. Not commenting on whether there is or isn't an investigation... to the public... is not the same thing as people being investigated not knowing they are.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

He just told Janine Pirro last week that he didn't know about flynns RUSHER connections.
I've notice he's most relaxed in an interview when he's lying. He just lies about everything, anything . Ask him what the weather is and he will absolutely lie. With flourish and superlatives.
There's some mental illness going on there.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You're not actually making a point. Not commenting on whether there is or isn't an investigation... to the public... is not the same thing as people being investigated not knowing they are.

So he can't tell Congress ie. THE GOVERNMENT but the guy that's under investigation is allowed to know? Why? So he could prepare a defense? Warn the guy so he can prepare is not a really good technique for investigation.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Because it's iffy. All the stuff coming out of the FBI about Comey is that he was very, very cautious.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Ask a cop.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump may actually not have been told. Pence was in charge of the transition team, McGhan was in charge of the vetting.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Has Comey come out to say that the memo isn't true? It would appear that Comey is standing by the memo by default.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ask a cop.

I actually know a few. And a judge. Something this high level, no way they would give any more advance warning than absolutely necessary. As I said, he may have suspected but I seriously doubt they would confirm an investigation to the one being investigated.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hillary and all of us knew. Why wouldn't Flynn again?
The FBI had called him in for an interview. They knew about his phone call to Kisylac in Dec. He knew he had been questioned. His being investigated was not a secret to him. So he told them and trumps extreme vetting kicks into high gear and he says yeah baby hire him.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So ask one.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The press does not have to reveal their sources.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hillary and all of us knew. Why wouldn't Flynn again?
The FBI had called him in for an interview. They knew about his phone call to Kisylac in Dec. He knew he had been questioned. His being investigated was not a secret to him. So he told them and trumps extreme vetting kicks into high gear and he says yeah baby hire him.

And I posted three stories from Jan. 10, 2017 where Comey would not confirm any investigation into Trump associates. So when exactly did you know?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Has Comey come out to say that the memo isn't true? It would appear that Comey is standing by the memo by default.

Fair enough to deduce, but then why not come out when it happened?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah.
No
It doesn't sound anything like Comeys claim.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Recent ones? No.

Is it typical for people to have to defend innocence? It is my understanding that guilt has to be proven here in good ol' America and there has yet to be ANY evidence shown that would classify as such.

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist however and to this please refer back to my statement upon innocence.
tell that to Tot Mom Casey Anthony who was guilty until and even after acquittal she was still guilty.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join