It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The investigation into Flynn is completely separate from the investigation into possible collusion between Trump campaign staff and Russia.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is it?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Recent ones? No.

Is it typical for people to have to defend innocence? It is my understanding that guilt has to be proven here in good ol' America and there has yet to be ANY evidence shown that would classify as such.

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist however and to this please refer back to my statement upon innocence.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Kali we are still waiting for the prof, so far is all hot steam but not actual facts.

No even the hearings on the Russia affair has show anything tangible.

Hey I am still waiting is not over yet.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Trump pretty much confirms these anonymous sources that turn into these massive scandals, doesn't he?

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Khaleesi

Uh...

Surveillance and official investigation are different things. People are told when they are under investigation.

Really? They are? Umm no I don't think so. At least not until they are pulled in for questioning. He may have suspected he was being investigated but they don't confirm anything, at least according to Comey. "I can not confirm or deny the existence of an investigation." Remember that testimony he gave to Congress? He explicitly said he could not confirm or deny ANY investigation. What make you think Flynn is so special that they would tell him, when they wouldn't even tell Congress.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Khaleesi because: spelling

edit on 17-5-2017 by Khaleesi because: spelling again

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Actually I am losing count of the investigations I believe is 4 different ones on going.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The article goes into pretty good detail about the investigation of Michael Flynn.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The ones I see crying and whining here on a daily basis are Trump supporting conservatives. I'm not too familiar with you but I suppose you fall into this group?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Trump pretty much confirms these anonymous sources that turn into these massive scandals, doesn't he?

No.

How about we wait for some sort of proof. You believe the sources. Fine, great. I don't. As of this moment, there is no way to prove either.

I'll say this much however, the media is very clear on their agenda and you'll have to forgive me for not following along.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How many times have you declared "fake news" to things that turned out to be true? Lmao. It's painfully transparent how this works:

1. Unnamed sources are cited in a news story.
2. Trumpkins declare the stories "fake news" (and often Trump himself).
3. Story turns out to be true.
4. Trump starts ranting about leaks, Trumpkins declare it a "deep state" coup.

There's no step #5 in there where Trump or his minions are every held accountable by Trumpkins for their lying and there's definitely no step #6 where the "fake news" criers admit that it wasn't fake news after all.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Has the "memo" been proven to exist and be accurate? We know the answer.

So, is it a good idea to use unproven information/evidence as the basis for another news story?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The media is doing the job that is finally forcing Congress to do theirs. Trump is not capable of running this country, he thwarts the rules and is taking a torch to everything status quo. Some people may think that it's a good idea (and I'm the actual anarchist) to burn it all down but it really isn't. There has to be a gradualness to change, to reduction.

Playing nice with Russia is a freaking horrible idea right now. They are only interested in weakening America and the rest of the West in the eyes of the world. Then they get to fill the void.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

qz.com...

When two Democratic senators asked if Comey was looking into the Trump camp’s alleged contact with the Kremlin throughout his campaign, he repeatedly refused to be drawn. The choice of phrasing for his dodge was not ideal: “Especially in a public forum, we never confirm or deny a pending investigation,” Comey said.

www.pressherald.com...

[quote]“I would never comment on investigations — whether we have one or not — in an open forum like this so I can’t answer one way or another,” Comey told the Senate’s intelligence committee during his first public appearance before Congress since the unusual disclosure about Clinton

www.cnn.com...

FBI Director James Comey declined to answer Tuesday whether the bureau was investigating links between President-elect Donald Trump's campaign and Russia.

All three of these stories are date Jan. 10, 2017. Ten days BEFORE the inauguration.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Khaleesi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Comey would have come out by now to say it wasn't.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Really, really.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The media is doing the job that is finally forcing Congress to do theirs.

Disagree. They are pushing their stories for personal gain. There is other news going on right now besides Trump.

Playing nice with Russia is a freaking horrible idea right now.

Also disagree. Russia has been like a child in time out. They need more trade to survive and they will deal.

Out of the rest of the world, who has Americas best interest at heart? Israel? SA? UAE? China?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh you are funny.
This is true. As is all the news this past week.
Including the Comey memo.
Debunked my eye.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Really, really.

And I repeat

originally posted by: Khaleesi

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>