It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
NYT

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn told President Trump’s transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign, according to two people familiar with the case.

Why was Flynn hired? I don't even know what to else to ask or write here. Why the fk was Flynn hired when they knew he was under investigation?

The White House declined to comment on whether officials there had known about Mr. Flynn’s legal troubles before the inauguration.

Well okay, til he has his morning twittertantrum and then blames the media for being mean.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

according to two people familiar with the case.

I wonder who they could be....

After Mr. Flynn’s dismissal, Mr. Trump tried to get James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, to drop the investigation — an act that some legal experts say is grounds for an investigation of Mr. Trump for possible obstruction of justice. He fired Mr. Comey on May 9.

Has this been proven?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

According to two people familiar with the case. Let that sink in for a minute. Are all american journalists retarded?

That's it i'm out i will ignore this bs from now on until they show the f#cking evidence otherwise they can f#ck off.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Because Obama said it would be a bad idea so they just HAD to bring him aboard. That and he was a staunch Trump supporter and we all know if you support Trump he'll be by your side, until it no longer suits him.

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You guys are really going to have to give up your fake news mantra. These reports way more often than not, turn out to be accurate.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
You guys are really going to have to give up your fake news mantra. These reports way more often than not, turn out to be accurate.

The Comey memo is already debunked but nice try.

Edit: Show the f#cking evidence. Put up or shut up. That goes for the whole MSM.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   

NYT have to be true, we can not deny their political truthfulness anymore, they are all fair and balance, hell they are running the country as we speak, who needs Trump we got the NYT in the White house they know everything.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

NYT have to be true, we can not deny their political truthfulness anymore, they are all fair and balance, hell they are running the country as we speak, who needs Trump we got the NYT in the White house they know everything.

Don't forget The Washington Post

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

according to two people familiar with the case

Dungie Fever

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Don't forget The Washington Post

That's not helping your case. At all.

link   
a reply to: Swills

Or Rusher...

link   

So it's not yet accurate..as far as proof.

No one said fake news. Inaccurate news...possibly.

ETA: Well I didn't say fake.

edit on 17-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I got it, Washington post is the president this days and the NYT is the running mate.

lets fire Trump we don't need him.

Then as for congress we can bring all the reporters that works for CNN, Senate, CNBC, The house, ABC, the supreme court, and forget Fox they are all bad in Fox we don't need them.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Trump must be blowing a gasket!

LOL

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Okay here is the thing. You do remember the p#ssy grab recoding right? They aired that so fast that nobody had a chance to counter that. Now all they have is anonymous sources and people on the telephone telling them what to print. Isnt this at least a little bit suspicious to you that there is not a shred of evidence presented during all the allegations. Nothing. Nada. Njente. Nichts.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You could try reading the article.
edit on 5/17/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I personally welcome all this media headlines, because let face it, it needs to be exposed and debated, who knows maybe one or two of their sensationalized leaks could be true.

I just find funny that National news media will rely on this type of leaks of information to bring them as their source of information this days.

Is quite impressive.

I can tell that maybe NYT and WP own this days the big media conglomerate.

That will make a nice conspiracy thread.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Trump must be blowing a gasket!

LOL

Looks like it's the other way around. You probably missed his speech where he explicitly said that he would never give up and fight til the end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join