It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Document Confirms Reality Of Humans With Special Abilities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
One of the books that Jim Marrs authored tells the story of Pat Buchanan. He remote viewed Chinese children that were being trained for this.
Mandella effect, and other weird stuff happening due to this and CERN.
The times be a changin.

That's pretty broad. Are you only blaming the Chinese and CERN together recently or has that always been your contention? Can you explain how CERN did it or is it just in a broad sense since most of it isn't really understood?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

So, a box, that's been setting on my shelf for several years, that just happens to have the word "pop" printed on it, somehow proves his PSI abilities?

That's reaching more than just a bit, don't you think?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe this was all from all the new generation X or Millenials or spirit children? Too far off? hrmm, or that hidden island they are doing. What happened to them all? their off-springs if anyone did etc?

Will read and look further =]

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but guys from StuffTheyDontWantYouToKnow did an episode on Chinese psychic children.
Link - Does China Have Psychic Children?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: soulwaxer

So, a box, that's been setting on my shelf for several years, that just happens to have the word "pop" printed on it, somehow proves his PSI abilities?

That's reaching more than just a bit, don't you think?

He said a pop. A pop was there. Maybe you subconsciously choose without knowing conscioisly. But by the conditions you agreed to he made his point.
It took the universe alot less energy to use something already there.
Think about the implications of this...

Either he neuro programmed you to find his pop for himher or he psi opped like an amateur but still succeeded by chance? Unlikely but possible.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

.. hrm

B
edit on 21-5-2017 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for their input on this subject. I'm a longtime lurker that NEVER intended to post EVER.

But...

At approximately 2:30 pm today I was fully immersed in this thread when I heard a double knock on our back door. When my dog and I got to the door just seconds later - there was no one there, and no sign of activity. Just absence. Ugh...

Nothing peculiar, right? The problem I'm having is that our backyard is complexly fenced in. How could that have happened? Because no one was at the back I immediately checked the front door. No one there.

This wouldn't be a frustrating problem for me to comprehend had I not been reading the words posted by NaturallyWired (on about page 2-I think), "Knock,Knock".

So DAVID64's "Pop!" revelation was strange, albeit a stretch as he mentioned himself. And my experience IS STRANGE because it happened while I was reading the words Knock Knock, etc... and I concede it is a stretch (to confirm NaturallyWired's ability) because my experience happened at least 14+ hours outside of his allotted one hour protocol.

But dang, that was straight up spooky weird. So in conclusion, I now believe the OP's subject may very well hold true. And please, if you are going to try to repeat the knocking, please use my front door; that way I can dismiss it all and blame it on "stupid kids".

Edit: turns out it was my son... Gotta remember to Deny Ignorance.
edit on 21-5-2017 by MrAlphabetman because: Phenomena proven to be the workings of a 4yr old. / Case Closed

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I believe this is possible, I cannot do it myself, but I believe there are a few people who can.

Good article, not one word about Trump...
...Oh no, I said the word and ruined the pure thread.

why ruin a good story with the truth: TRUMP is gifted, ...is it true how you people are GIFTED?..

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

That is the weakest argument I've ever heard.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Scientific evidence for remote viewing over a century ago of quarks:
smphillips.mysite.com...
Scientific evidence for remote viewing of quarks and superstrings:
Chapters 1-4
smphillips.mysite.com...&%20superstrings%201-4.pdf
Chapters 5-6
smphillips.mysite.com...&%20superstrings%205-6.pdf
Evidence that the century-old account of the forces between remote-viewed quarks accurately matches lattice QCD calculations using supercomputers:
smphillips.mysite.com...
Evidence that a number obtained by remote-viewing superstrings over a century ago appears in the basic geometry of the Gosset polytope, which represents the rank-8 Lie symmetry group E8 involved in E8xE8 heterotic superstring theory:
smphillips.mysite.com...
(and subsequent pages). See also how the geometry of this polytope is represented in some well-known, sacred geometries from different religions and is linked to the remote-viewing details: smphillips.mysite.com...&-gosset-polytope.html
P.S. University-level mathematics and considerable preparatory study are required to study the pioneering research at the linked website.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I believe that Ive shared this connection with friends whilst under the influence of psychedelics
i believe that I was able to see their thoughts and they could see my own

whether that was real of just my imagination who knows

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I believe that Ive shared this connection with friends whilst under the influence of psychedelics
i believe that I was able to see their thoughts and they could see my own

whether that was real of just my imagination who knows

There should be a way of increasing our minds ability of remote viewing and thought sharing. I think that a lot of what we think we know is actually us tapping into collective consciousness of our friends. But remember, you can also share with a crazy person, that can make you act crazy yourself. So always remember that this link can exist and limit connection to people who are good. That collective consciousness is one of the points of Christianity, ignore the demon who tries to get you to do something bad. Ignore Satans temptations, in other words make sure you stay in control of your mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join