It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Document Confirms Reality Of Humans With Special Abilities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

You. Win.Life

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Naturallywired

Dates and time, Ta Dah!

??
Your watches?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I would be interested to see if you can knock the bird off its stand.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

I would be interested to see if you can knock the bird off its stand.

Probably? But would rather see that neon green keyboard go dark. let's see....

I think I'll go dark on this one for tonight. Just not feeling it tonight. Sorry.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

It's barely rocking back and forth, that is if you are even trying.

- Man I must be going blind I didn't even see the post above this one. ugh -
edit on 17-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: added to post

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: rickymouse

But do you think if one person can do this can all?

I guess that we could but then some cataclysmic event wiped the former civilization out. Our history is not what we are told.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm game

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Oooh. None of them are set. The batteries died and I've never gotten around to replacing them.
How's this?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I'm game. Let's do it. No pops though. I live in an older house and pops and creaks are pretty normal. Tell ya what...I'll even give you a target. On my bookshelf, there is a Beetlejuice doll. Knock that off.
Leave the watches alone.

Check the box of your Beetlejuice doll. What does the graphic on the top left say?...

soulwaxer

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Good stuff. Should've put it in a separate OP.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Maybe we all can, maybe we have been conditioned to believe this power does not exist. Maybe we can all heal people too, but we were taught only Jesus and Saints can. The thing is that if we believe we can't, then we can't.

My dad taught me there is no such word as can't. Either you don't want to, or you do not know how to, or you do not have the tools needed to do it. If you really want to do something it is possible to get it done somehow. He also told me I could be anything I wanted to be, but warned me to make sure I actually really wanted to. He warned me not to do things I would regret later in life. Kids do not always listen, but I learned not too long after he died. He died when I was seventeen, he was fifty.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

-psy abilities are definitely real, but attenuating them, and or proving some of them can be difficult, depending on the ocurrence.

Here is a thought, like synathesia, could certain abilities have any crossover or "meshing" if you will?

For example, precognition and telepathy; hearing someone's mental state "anxious, excited" before they walk into your general proximity of awareness.

Im also of the opinion that coincidence/synchronicity have more to do with -psy then most realize, but its very much a field of unknown to me.

edit on 17-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

pop movies. Why?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Nobody mentioned this... The CIA document is from 2001.

Nothing wrong thou, just we are watching an very old news.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Maybe we all can, maybe we have been conditioned to believe this power does not exist. Maybe we can all heal people too, but we were taught only Jesus and Saints can. The thing is that if we believe we can't, then we can't.

Truer words have never been spoken. Certainly not by a homunculus.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: soulwaxer

pop movies. Why?

Because Naturallywired mentioned a popping sound. The "Pop!" in the graphic kind of stands out, don't you think? It's the most obvious text in the image. When I see/read that, I internally hear a "pop".

soulwaxer

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
what are your thoughts on Ingo Swann then since he was supposedly paid by the CIA to remote view soviet missle bases
and a whole host of other things

seems like he was right involved with uncle sam in this field
supposedly moved something inside a magnetically sealed chamber which freaked out every scientist in the room

well something to think about

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
what are your thoughts on Ingo Swann then since he was supposedly paid by the CIA to remote view soviet missle bases
and a whole host of other things

seems like he was right involved with uncle sam in this field
supposedly moved something inside a magnetically sealed chamber which freaked out every scientist in the room

well something to think about

That is something different. it utilizes the link to others of your kind. This link between relatives and those who are within a group is subconscious communication. We are told it does not exist because it is a threat to those who have power that want to control us. In some cases though, linking to someone who is a deceiver or someone who is nuts is not good. It disrupts society. That is why the Church has taken a stance against this, they want to have people link to good people with the same social structure. The problem is that some churches are not looking in the right direction. This problem actually exists in all religions, not just Christianity. Linking to someone like Manson will make you be as he is. Linking to a cannibal will also cause you to crave human flesh. So I cannot condemn the Christian ways, I am just trying to understand why things are the way they are.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
High functioning Autism Spectral minds are sought after.....specific genetics are sought after....natural acumen and ability at interfacing with technology drives this search.

IMHO everyone has some type of strength....everyone can cultivate it and learn to use their minds more.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the info. BTW I am going to try a vacuum type pop sound for you. ready?

I heard it....

when i opened my bottle of soda last night

edit on 18-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join