It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackLivesMatter... It Worked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Come on why would you take that seriously? i thought the redditor bit would tip people off.

You got me.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Have you guys noticed anything?

White cops are no longer shooting unarmed black men, at least not that I've heard about lately.

Must not be that big of a deal anymore huh?

Or did the MSM just drop black people like a bad habit after they failed to turn out for the Democrats this election?

Where you been? They fired a cop for not shooting a black man... with a gun.

Its a rash on the interwebz

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

According to US murder and crime stats, Chicago is where black lives matter the most (or least, depending on how you spin it). Now that the Russians are coming and Lil Kim found the matches, black lives are now relegated back with the rest of us to the sesspit of what doesn't matter.

As a side note - Hillary is half black because she has an accent from Shreveport when she talks to her kindred down south - it's on YouTube.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Soros Money rerouted Antifa's way?

That's what I think, because as soon as blm seemed to fizzle out, antifa came out of nowhere.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Go over to liveleak.com plenty of it over there. Obama isn't president anymore.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
WTF!? Six months? I want that # now! Come on, get to it, I'll give you a hand on anything that exposes Soros, that bastard!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
WTF!? Six months? I want that # now! Come on, get to it, I'll give you a hand on anything that exposes Soros, that bastard!

I second that request.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Black Lives never mattered to the media, it was just the narrative they tried to push to defeat the Republicans and get a Democrat elected. If black lives actually mattered to them, they would be taking on black on black crime, violence and death.
edit on 17-5-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Antifa and BLM are Soros mindphucks to ensure that the US doesn't smarten up and go Communist.

There, I said it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I think the police still have a particular bias to carrying out their jobs.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think the police still have a particular bias to carrying out their jobs.

You're obviously missing the point.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Or worse: to smarten way more up and become anarchists, just as the real communists intended. Nope, nobody wants to hear that. Can't control people once they explored their sovereignty, right?

Red scare anyone?

Anyway. Add to that the Operation Milo with regards to taming the other side of the extremists spectrum and you have a nicely rounded spin-fabric for emotionalized crowd control.
I think you're on to something but this thread is a bummer.

edit on 18-5-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
We don't have an administration pushing and promoting this divisive issue, so instead, the MSM has focused on whether or not Trump remembered to put on deodorant today (I guess that's what they do when they aren't directed as to how to cover national issues).

It's still happening, and cops are still having to shoot white people, and brown people, and all colors of people. And civilians of all colors are still killing each other, too.

Just because it's not on the news doesn't mean it isn't happening. And just because certain shootings made the news doesn't mean that they weren't justified.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join