It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Leftwing Elites Trying to Desensitize People With their infatuation on Cannibalism?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Not really, since those examples are actual depictions of cannibalistic rituals.

Actual depictions? So actually fake?

The first is a painting, the second is performance art, the third is an older than christ ritual, the fourth a movie and the fifth a music video.

Jesus Christ died a long time ago, so how could anyone eat his flesh and blood?...

They can't, but they can perform an actual depiction.

edit on 20-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Entertainment can also change the perceptions of people... For example. Things that used to be taboo, tatoos, became mainstream when they were shown to the public through entertainment. Hair styles, clothing styles etc, are changed through entertainment. People's behavior can also be influenced by "programming" through entertainment.

edit on 20-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That wasn't a depiction... That CNN reporter did eat a piece of human brain and this was shown on CNN television.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Tattoos are a real thing. So are hair styles and clothes.

Zombies aren't.

You do know that, don't you?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I know, I included it in the list. I don't think they made it look like something people would want to try. Reporting on murders doesn't make the average person want to murder.

Still the body and blood of christ still fits the characteristics you are trying to place on the rest.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

They can't, but they can perform an actual depiction.

Trying to explain what Passover actually means it's going to fly over your head and you, alongside Chad will go back to the same claims.

If you want to take literally the eating of bread and wine as to be a cannibalistic ritual... Then you have to take literally the meaning of Lyndon Johnson's phrase about the difference between liberals and cannibals... Johnson said that the difference is that cannibals only eat their enemies. Which means liberals eat everyone, not only their enemies. So, since he said that, and it is written down, then liberals must be cannibals...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Still the body and blood of christ still fits the characteristics you are trying to place on the rest.

Passover, and the taking of bread and wine is not a "cannibalistic ritual"...

Eating human remains, and having pictures of actual cannibalistic rituals are about cannibalism...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Trying to explain what Passover actually means it's going to fly over your head and you, alongside Chad will go back to the same claims.

I already know what it means.

If you want to take literally the eating of bread and wine as to be a cannibalistic ritual... Then you have to take literally the meaning of Lyndon Johnson's phrase about the difference between liberals and cannibals, is that cannibals only eat their enemies. Which means liberals eats everyone, not only their enemies. So, since he said that, and it is written down, then liberals must be cannibals...

You are the one taking things for what they are not.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That is you making excuses for what you find acceptable.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OMG! I'm in shock.

I think "they" are trying to condition us in the worst possible way EVER!

I just heard of this thing on TV where.....

OMG! It's just so distressing!

where.....

....there are talking animated animals!

I mean, what the?! Why are they trying to condition us into believing drawings of animals can walk upright, talk, drive cars and who knows what else?!
edit on 2052017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Entertainment can also change the perceptions of people... For example. Things that used to be taboo, tatoos, became mainstream when they were shown to the public through entertainment. Hair styles, clothing styles etc, are changed through entertainment. People's behavior can also be influenced by "programming" through entertainment.

how far back into the stone age should we go as far as what is acceptable and what is not?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

www.google.com...=eating+the+body+of+christ

Lutherans believe that the body and blood of Christ are "truly and substantially present in, with, and under the forms" of the consecrated bread and wine (the elements), so that communicants eat and drink the body and blood of Christ himself as well as the bread and wine in this sacrament.

edit on 20-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

yeah cause watching a fictional tv show is morbid right?
edit on 20-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well, the problem is that you, and some others don't want to understand that the bread, and wine ritual is about Jesus Christ sacrifice for mankind's sin... Jesus gave his blood, and his flesh, he was tortured and died for mankind's sin. Since Jesus Christ blood and flesh no longer exists in the material world how can Passover ritual be about cannibalism when the flesh and blood of the individual in question, Jesus Christ no longer exists in the material world?...

In order to be a cannibalistic ritual, the ritual has to depict real cannibalism... such as a painting showing two men with forks, spoons and dinner plates and sticking their forks and spoon into a human body... Then there is spirit cooking in which Podesta and other DNC staffers attended, and which is about cannibalism. Or the spineless CNN reporter who decided it was better for him to actually eat part of a human brain instead of defending himself against some lunatics who to this day eat human remains.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The problem is that you don't want to see that applying the same logic that makes zombie movies cannibalistic would also make passover cannibalistic.

You are trying to have it both ways.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

how can Passover ritual be about cannibalism when the flesh and blood of the individual in question, Jesus Christ no longer exists in the material world?...

im not sure but i dont think zombies exist in the material world either...
i could be wrong...
i will have to do some research

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

im not sure but i dont think zombies exist in the material world either...
i could be wrong...
i will have to do some research

Where did I say zombies exist in the real world?...

The spirit cooking ritual that Podesta and the rest of the DNC staff attended is about cannibalism, and other occult satanic rituals.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The problem is that you don't want to see that applying the same logic that makes zombie movies cannibalistic would also make passover cannibalistic.

You are trying to have it both ways.

So I guess you believe and agree then with Lyndon Johnson and all liberals are cannibals who eat everybody?...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Rituals that involved actually eating people?

No, wait. No humans were consumed in said ritual. That means it's not cannibalistic.

Just like Mickey Mouse is an animated talking mouse, but not an actual talking mouse.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No, I believe Johnson used a figure of speech. I believe Podesta had a painting on his wall, I believe that zombie movies are just fiction, I believe that the body and blood is nothing more than bread and wine. You are the one implying that they mean something else (except for the last one because of bias).

edit on 20-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I am sorry...you are trying to claim that having rituals simulating cannibalism is not about cannibalism or other occult rituals?...

Warning cake of a nude woman shown.

BTW, nowhere did i say Mickey mouse is a depiction of a real mouse... How about you try to make a concise argument for crying outloud?... Stop claiming I wrote things which I never wrote...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join