It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Leftwing Elites Trying to Desensitize People With their infatuation on Cannibalism?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
a reply to: TinySickTears
yes I do, I can see it happening. Can't you see this? Do you have kids?

yup.
2 kids
i dont see it happening

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Fair enough, I could say I feel sorry for you, but it is your kids I feel sorry for, coz you are not seeing a potential danger that might harm them mentally or physically now or in the future, directly by their own hand or by the hand of another influenced person. If you refuse to see the danger, you can't help them.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

well thanks for bringing my kids into it...
since you did though i say the potential danger to my kids are people like you...
stay out of my life and dont worry about the # my kids see and hear...thats not your #in problem

i will be the one to decide....
have to go watch an albert fish documentary with them now

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Fair enough, I could say I feel sorry for you, but it is your kids I feel sorry for, coz you are not seeing a potential danger that might harm them mentally or physically now or in the future, directly by their own hand or by the hand of another influenced person. If you refuse to see the danger, you can't help them.

Why do you assume other people do not monitor their children's media consumption? Lack of adult supervision is where the danger lies.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

well thanks for bringing my kids into it...
since you did though i say the potential danger to my kids are people like you...
stay out of my life and dont worry about the # my kids see and hear...thats not your #in problem

i will be the one to decide....
have to go watch an albert fish documentary with them now

Well you were the one that started the conversation down that road with your comment of

"if you really feel kids are being washed to think it is cool for them to do then i feel pretty sorry for you."

Can't see how 'people like you'.... whatever that means, are a potential danger to your kids. I am no threat to anyone, I just see a level of danger that you are totally blind to. I care not for your life/lifestyle, nor wish to interfere with what you allow your kids to see and do, so long as they are in no way a threat to my kids of course. That would be when it really would be my '#in' problem and likewise yours also.

Yes you are correct, you will be the one to decide....... choose wisely though, as their future is buit with your hand.

edit on 20-5-2017 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do you assume other people do not monitor their children's media consumption? Lack of adult supervision is where the danger lies.

I didn't assume other people do not monitor thier children's meida consumption, though some do not. Nor did I say that. However, if adults are blind to the danger, which can be quite sublte, they may not see that there is any problem with what their children are exposed to, and so do not feel they need to intervene. That is a very real danger, especially when taken along side adults being carefully 'groomed' too, so they maybe just don't see a pattern of influence.

Just be aware, is all I am saying.
edit on 20-5-2017 by CthulhuMythos because: typo

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
edit
i need to quit crying
edit on 20-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
yes I do say that, I do say that a programme that makes a comedy about killing and eating people is not a good influence on anyones mind, not just kids. I also have a right to voice that opinion in a thread that is discussing this very subject. That is, afterall, what the thread is for.
Obviously you don't think so, so go ahead and watch the programme, invite your friends and family. That is your right to do so, however, don't expect me to agree with it being a good plan or to allow my kids to watch it / be influenced by it. And yes it always comes back to the kids, why is that annoying to you? Our kids are more easily influenced by all they see and hear than adults are, plus they are the parents of the future, so of course it is important that they have good balanced influences as the building blocks to their adulthood.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

yes I do say that, I do say that a programme that makes a comedy about killing and eating people is not a good influence on anyones mind, not just kids. I also have a right to voice that opinion in a thread that is discussing this very subject. That is, afterall, what the thread is for.
Obviously you don't think so, so go ahead and watch the programme, invite your friends and family. That is your right to do so, however, don't expect me to agree with it being a good plan or to allow my kids to watch it / be influenced by it. And yes it always comes back to the kids, why is that annoying to you? Our kids are more easily influenced by all they see and hear than adults are, plus they are the parents of the future, so of course it is important that they have good balanced influences as the building blocks to their adulthood.

who said that programs should be or need to be a good influence?
how far should we take it?
is it not possible to watch/listen/read things for entertainment value only?

you know how many people are fans of horror movies? millions of people ad horror movies make billions of dollars...its entertaining...
do you have a problem with horror movies?

i think the problem is some people apparently can not consume certain forms of media and leave it at entertainment.

of course you have the right to your opinion and the right to discuss.
how far do you want to take it though?

in your opinion should the santa clarita diet be removed from netflix?
after all it is a terrible influence right?

i just dont think there should be taboo subjects....
it should all be about personal discretion....

clearly people have a problem with the santa clarita diet.
there was a thread where people were saying 13 reasons should be pulled
there was a thread where people were complaining about a play that depicted jesus as gay or had pro gay undertones or some #. people were flipping and calling it disgusting and how it should be pulled.

those are the things i have a problem with....
it should be as simple as if you think something is disgusting then dont watch it...thats where it should stop imo

i know you did not say the show should be pulled but clearly you are against it because of the subject and how it is an influence so i will ask you directly

do you think the santa clarita diet should not be shown on netflix?
same with 13 reasons?

if you feel that way why? is it because you are worried about the children being influenced by it?

if you dont think it should be pulled then thats awesome because you clearly can disagree with the subject and make the choice to not let your kids watch it but i still can if i want to

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse>>>> Been to Pizzagate. voat, have we? The guy is a sick bastage. Beyond sick, he's inhuman. There's also that twisted new video Katy Perry did where she's on a dinner plate. The Illuminati have slipped their gears big time.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Attention:

Remain on topic.. The topic is "Are the Leftwing Elites Trying to Desensitize People With their infatuation on Cannibalism?"

Not each other. Not ATS staff. Not staff actions.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: edited for double post

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
[SNIP]

It also seems that this is not cannibalistic in the least...

Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world

By Youngbee Dale - - Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2012 — China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is.

South Korean customs officials recently seized thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh arriving from China. Since August 2011, South Korean officials have intercepted more than 17000 pills smuggled from China.

South Korean officials became aware of a horrific practice of eating aborted fetuses after Seoul Broadcasting System showed a documentary on Chinese doctors who performed abortions and then ate the fetuses. One Chinese doctor on the documentary took out fetuses from his refrigerator.

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 20-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

edit on 5/20/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed Off Topic comment

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And watching Superman gives you X-ray vision, watching the hulk makes you turn green when you're angry, watching Charmed turns you into a witch and watching Formula 1 makes you into a great racing driver.

Or, nothing happens and it's purely just entertainment.
edit on 2052017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hey, since you want to take a catholic ritual of eating bread and wine to mean, according to you and some obscure book that it literally is a "cannibalistic ritual", perhaps you also should believe literally the famous Lyndon Johnson phrase:

"You know the difference between cannibals and liberals? Cannibals only eat their enemies

www.wsj.com...

Must be true is it not?... After all, it has been written in paper and a democrat U.S. president said it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Hey, since you want to take a catholic ritual of eating bread and wine to mean...

...about the same as the examples you posted in the OP.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's called "programming", and changing the attitudes of people towards what normally would be considered as a horrible, and inhuman practice.

Similar to how crime among youths who listen to rap music with lyrics about murdering their enemies and cops, has led many youths who do listen to that type of music to murder their enemies and even have murdered police officers.

It has nothing to do with your belief that "then we should be getting superhuman powers from watching superhero movies"...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No, it's called entertainment. Just like everything else. Most of us can tell when a tv programme or film is fiction.

It's not my fault some people are so fixated on the morbid side that they think it's real.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
...about the same as the examples you posted in the OP.

Not really, since those examples are actual depictions of cannibalistic rituals. That CNN reporter wasn't eating "an imagined brain"... He actually ate a piece of brain and CNN aired it. The Podesta painting is an actual depiction of cannibalism, and the "spirit cooking" ceremony is about ritual cannibalism...

Jesus Christ died a long time ago, so how could anyone eat his flesh and blood?...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join