It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Leftwing Elites Trying to Desensitize People With their infatuation on Cannibalism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OMG that music videa was upsetting AF. I'm not afraid to say I was triggered by it. Completely wrong and disgusting.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I mean, for heaven's sake I think it's wrong to ear beef, pork and lamb because they are mammals and share traits with humans...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I think you spelled Catholics wrong. Transubstantiation is unbiblical and is not a belief common to all Christians.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Or the Donner Party. Cannibalism on the face of it is disgusting, but when you're starving... who knows what you'll eat to survive. I hope to never be put in that situation.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm trying to resist the urge to make a craptacularly idiotic thread worthwhile by cracking oral sex jokes.

Keyword being trying. I've hit backspace & erased so many line-crossing sentences here already.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Maybe but it isn't just the catholics either.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Admittedly the video I shared is from one who could be considered a Christian fear mongerer, that being said, I was fist introduced to this new series and watched the first episode.

The basic premise of a Woman becoming a cannibal and eating a neighbor leading into the rest of the series which is aimed at normalizing what it would be like to live a with a cannibal, considering the odd nature of real world this s*** in the real world, another example is Marina Abramovich and her "art".

Next they seem to glorify a few different points, one is when she goes out with her friends, a group of married women, they head out and their sole intention is to commit adultery. Call it what you want it is immoral.

Next up is a scene where Drew Barrymore is running with her daughter and her daughter mentions self preservation above all else, in the context of not having any sense of care for her mother over her self.

One of the tenant of the satanic belief is self preservation, understand that when I speak of satanism I am not thinking of it in terms of the biblical devil. I think of it as the insane death cult that runs pull the strings and have created the world of suffering we see. I can only imagine what the rest of the series programs into the subconscious of those foolish enough to watch.

It is the very elite death cult that got exposed with Jimmy Saville and the Detroux case.

Another example of how this is in mainstream is a video of Kesha drinking blood from a heart on stage!, the name of the song is literally cannibal.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmThursday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

Or the Donner Party. Cannibalism on the face of it is disgusting, but when you're starving... who knows what you'll eat to survive. I hope to never be put in that situation.

of course i dont want to be put in that situation but i am confident i would eat another person if i was in that situation.
to take it further i think most would. its easy for people to sit here and say they would rather starve than eat a person but none of us have known true hunger.....
survival kicks in...sitting here now it might seem to disgusting and in that situation it may still be disgusting but i dont think anyone can honestly say they wouldnt do it because that is just something you cant know.
morals and all that # go out the window when youre stranded and have not eaten for 10 days and the only potential food source is some dudes thigh.

think about the people that have been stranded at sea and get so thirsty they drink the salt water. they know they cant do it because it will kill them but the urge to drink is too great.,
i would imagine it would be much the same with having to face eating a person

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
and about santa clarita diet

Married couple Sheila and Joel are real estate agents in Santa Clarita, California.[6] The couple's lives take a dark turn after Sheila goes through a transformation – becoming a zombie who feeds on human flesh

zombie....
how many of you watch any one of the million zombie shows out right now?

give me a break

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: omniEther
Doubt I'd want to steak off a cow that's been smokin cigarettes for 5+ years or consumes any tobacco whatsoever which is most of the public, or I wouldn't wanna eat anyone that has taken any type of vaccinations or medications or even have drunk tap water if I were the elite

Just my 2 cents

Every cow in the US and in most countries do get vaccinations and take tons of medications.

Negative. Not every cow in the US gets vaccines and they only take medicine if they're sick...and if you really meant to say hormones instead of medicine, no, they don't all get those either. Depends what they're bred for and who owns them.

I'm gonna go ahead and say they probably don't smoke cigarettes in either case, but honestly I am not sure it would surprise me at this point to see a cow strolling down the street, smoking. Why not. It has become undeniable by now that truth is in fact stranger than fiction.

lol cow smoking ciggs is a funny image. I'm not condoning cannibalism of course just that I am sure the op (unless they are vegan) has eaten meat that was full of chemicals. It just seemed like a silly reason to not eat people. I mean, we probably shouldn't eat people because those people have living family members and it would be psychologically damaging to our entire country to do so.

i1.trekearth.com...

I personally wouldn't want to eat a human, because twenty years in healthcare taught me just how disgusting people are in general. Sweaty, oily, hairy and crawling with microbes and fungus. No thanks...I'll just have the salad.

But from a moral standpoint, I really don't see why it matters. People are only people as long as they are still alive. Upon departure, the only thing left is a dead body that started decomposing the moment the heart stopped beating and pumping oxygenated blood into it. It's a carcass, like any dead thing, and eating it or not eating it will not change that simple fact.

People are OK with dressing up a corpse in fancy clothes and ridiculous makeup and putting it on display like a circus attraction and inviting everyone they know to come parade past, kiss it and talk to it as if there's still someone in there. It's OK to then lock this corpse in a box and bury it beneath the earth to rot and get eaten by insects, covered in mold, forgotten.

This gruesome, morbid ritual is about as creepy and disturbing as it can get, and practiced every day by people around the world, but if someone talks about eating dead people rather than treating them like giant creepy Barbie dolls and making a public spectacle out of them, somehow that's worse.

The biggest irony comes when the righteously indignant are the same folks who wait in line at church to symbolically cannibalize Jesus and drink his blood. That's perfectly OK, but weird ass rich people symbolizing cannibalism by eating chocolate off of random naked corpse-like strangers in the privacy of their own home or business is a vile criminal act...because Satan.

The message here is, eating other people and drinking their blood is OK...as long as all of those other people happen to be Jesus. So...if Jesus's dead body were available and he told them all to hack him up in tiny little pieces and everyone had to eat one and wash it down with a big gulp of his blood...how many of them would hop right in line with their mouths open to do it? I'm betting a whole hell of a lot more than we might think.

If these elite had been smart and *wink wink* brought Jesus back, they'd have 3/4 of the American population brainwashed, devout cannibals within the first five minutes...if Jesus says it's OK, then it must be OK.

I don't agree with cannibalism no matter what Jesus thinks...it's dangerous, disgusting; but there are a lot of indigenous tribes around the world who have been cannibals forever...it's a way of life for them. Who are we to tell them that it's not acceptable? Because Jesus? They don't even know who the hell that is, much less care about his dietary preferences.

All this nonsense is just ridiculous. They're just yanking people's chains, getting them all in an uproar about cannibals and the McHuman with pink slime sauce at the Golden Arches of Impending Diabeetus, because they know it'll keep people running in circles looking for the next "clue".

They need to widen their focus to things that don't get a flashy click bait title and msm coverage. If it's shiny and loud, it's likely a diversion from something else. That is especially true of the current POTUS and his apparent reckless foolishness. He is a showman first and foremost.

Things are gonna get interesting pretty soon. No way am I planning to get brainwashed into eating people and miss it.

You and I have very similar thoughts about this.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why is it just the left?

You're a fool if you think the "right" isn't in on the organ harvesting p e d o cannibalism too. You people and your partisan politics are so blind it's painful to watch.

What are your thoughts on Trump riding the Lolita Express via Mr Epstein????

Becareful man, I got into a fist fight with a trump supporter a few weeks ago because i told him to look up who epstein was and his connection to trump. Dude went on his phone and than hit me because of the info he found . He acted like I planted there myself just to mess with his head or something.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: LockNLoad

of course i dont want to be put in that situation but i am confident i would eat another person if i was in that situation.
to take it further i think most would. its easy for people to sit here and say they would rather starve than eat a person but none of us have known true hunger.....
survival kicks in...sitting here now it might seem to disgusting and in that situation it may still be disgusting but i dont think anyone can honestly say they wouldnt do it because that is just something you cant know.
morals and all that # go out the window when youre stranded and have not eaten for 10 days and the only potential food source is some dudes thigh.

think about the people that have been stranded at sea and get so thirsty they drink the salt water. they know they cant do it because it will kill them but the urge to drink is too great.,
i would imagine it would be much the same with having to face eating a person

I have known true hunger. I ran away from home when i was 15 and lived on the streets for 6 years. The longest time i went without food was 2 weeks. And that's 2 weeks without a single bite of anything to eat. I was looking at dogs and cats with my mouth watering, but to my credit i didn't eat any of them. What i did do in the end was break into a chicken coup and steal a chicken. I took it out to the woods killed it with my bare hands and tore it into pieces. If I hadn't had fire making tools at the time i'm sure i would have eaten it raw and made myself sick. I didn't even pull the feathers off because it was hard and taking to long. 1 or 2 more weeks of that and i would have been more than ready to kill and eat a person. When your that hungry your humanity takes a back set and all you can think of is how to survive.
edit on 18-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not to go too far off topic but I was eventually planning to make a thread about Trump supporters and their blind allegiance, I've never seen such a thing. It's incredible!

I doubt Trump is a Cannibal but he flew on the plane and complimented on Epstein's choice in women (children) and the swamp isn't getting drained all I see are smoke and mirrors.

I can't physically prove it but I have no doubt Podesta is part of it, I'm guessing a ton of the establishment are so morally corrupted that they believe eating children somehow benefits them, or they are just pure evil, I am guessing a bit of both.

This topic gets me so wound up, and even more when people try and make it partisan issue. We we will never stop the pedo scum until we unite and put our false differences aside. Anyone who plays left vs right is unaware that they are both the same team. We are at each other's throats over false allegiances as this OP indicates.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

well there you go.

i think the thing that prevents people from eating other people is of course they have not known true hunger and prison.

take away the fear of jail and show them what true hunger is and im thinking most would eat a person.
i think it is silly to think otherwise

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Show evidence/facts to corroborate your claim that "cannibalism was common place with Christians"... Go ahead and show evidence to corroborate this claim you are making...

edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It's just you. I had never seen any of this until you posted it here. (And the photograph behind Podesta seems to be depicting surgery, not cannibalism.) Is cannibalism going to be the new pedophilia?

LOL surgery using a spoon, a fork, and dinner plates?... Now that's reaching...

Look at it again...

Here is a close up of the painting... Now try to claim again this shows a surgery using spoon, fork, dinner plates and what appears to be a dinner knife on the hand holding the plate...

edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment, and enlarge image.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Except that this isn't about zombies eating brains. Only liberals like Drew are dumb enough to think there is anything funny about a show which involves a couple resorting to cannibalism...
edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: TinySickTears

Except that this isn't about zombies eating brains. Only liberals like Drew are dumb enough to think there is anything funny about a show which involves a couple resorting to cannibalism...

yeah well thats the plot of the show.
i guess im dumb cause i think the show is hilarious.
to be fair i also think reactions like yours are hilarious as well as religion in general.
so there it is

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Sure thing.

Mummies, Cannibals and Vampires charts in vivid detail the largely forgotten history of European corpse medicine, which saw kings, ladies, gentlemen, priests and scientists prescribe, swallow or wear human blood, flesh, bone, fat, brains and skin in an attempt to heal themselves of epilepsy, bruising, wounds, sores, plague, cancer, gout and depression.
In this comprehensive and accessible text, Richard Sugg shows that, far from being a medieval therapy, corpse medicine was at its height during the social and scientific revolutions of early-modern Britain, surviving well into the eighteenth century and, amongst the poor, lingering stubbornly on into the time of Queen Victoria.

Mummies Cannibals and Vampires

And..

The human body, traded, fragmented and ingested is at the centre of Medicinal Cannibalism in Early Modern English Literature and Culture , which explores the connections between early modern literary representations of the eaten body and the medical consumption of corpses.

Medical Cannibalism in Early Modern English Literature and Culture (Early Modern Cultural Studies)

There's 2 to whet your appetite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join