It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Leftwing Elites Trying to Desensitize People With their infatuation on Cannibalism?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. But lately the left in power are showing more and more their infatuation with cannibalism to the point that they are showing this infatuation in all forms of media. It has gotten to a point where I am even asking myself if there is an active attempt by those in power who share this apparent love for cannibalism to desensitize the public.

From television, to movies, to music videos and even research studies based on cannibalism, these days it seems that this infatuation with such a disgusting, and inhumane practice.

Heck, we even know about the art pieces hanging from Podesta's campaign office depicting cannibalism.

Art Depicting Cannibalism Hangs in Podesta’s Campaign Office

Then there is the wikileaks mention on "Spirit Cooking".

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

We saw a spineless CNN reporter eat part of a human brain on camera.

We have it shown on movies how in the minds of those who are infatuated with cannibalism "that sometimes to survive it might come to the point that people will eat other people"...

Then there is the latest Katy Perry's video "Bon Appétit" in which she shows herself as a willing participant of being eaten by the elite... But by now we all know that Perry seems to be enamored with the occult in general.

I wonder how long it would take for those infatuated with this horrible and inhumane act to call "cannibalism as the answer to over-population"?

Personally I am disgusted at all of this, and the act itself. But it seems more and more obvious that there are those in power who love these occult, inhumane practices and seem to want to expose and indoctrinate the public to accept this horrible act as "being necessary".

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed the pattern?

edit on 17-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and add link.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You know, we are going to have to deal with these cannibals sooner or later, there are some people going missing in this country who are becoming dinner for some people. Why do we put these people in prison, they should be tried and shot, then they should be butchered and roasted and fed to animals.....not humans. Discount catfood.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Cannibals have no right to live in today's society, Sick disgusting people with perverted ideals.

Send them to hell where they belong.
edit on 17-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I wonder how long it would take for those infatuated with this horrible and inhumane act to call "cannibalism as the answer to over-population?

Jonathon Swift took a bite on that one already.

Anyway, I hadn't noticed. I ignore all that pop-media buttcrap. I couldn't tell you what's hot and what's not. I couldn't discuss the latest Katy Perry music video.

Ignorance is feeling more and more blissful.

edit on 17-5-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The PTB have been trying to normalize taboos for several decades now. Just turn on the TV.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Surely this is trolling...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Are the Leftwing Elites Trying to Desensitize People With their infatuation on Cannibalism?

Conspiracy theorists say yes!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Doubt I'd want to steak off a cow that's been smokin cigarettes for 5+ years or consumes any tobacco whatsoever which is most of the public, or I wouldn't wanna eat anyone that has taken any type of vaccinations or medications or even have drunk tap water if I were the elite

Just my 2 cents

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You should probably include The Neon Demon (2016) in your list.

Fun fact, it was distributed on Amazon and did not have a traditional theater run in the US.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't think its just the left wing. Both sides are into some weird satanic/luciferian crap. The bankers i think are the main problem. They run both sides.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well seeing how they push the whole pedophilia is just a sexuality thing nothing can surprise me anymore. I think it's time to join the war against them. People need to wake the f#ck up and start to take back their countries. The elite needs to be purged. Once and for all. How long do we sit idly by and just watch them do all these horrible things to innocent people? When is it enough? They control us since the dawn of time and we just let it happen.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Liberals want to eat you.

Thread of the day.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Thread of the day.

Are you a liberal in power, or did you not notice that I clearly mentioned "left-wing Elites"?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: underwerks

Thread of the day.

Are you a liberal in power, or did you not notice that I clearly mentioned "left-wing Elites"?

To be fair they are everywhere i bet some of them are even sitting and plotting in my governemnt right now maybe Merkel herself. It sucks to know they exist and not to be able to do anything about it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
Doubt I'd want to steak off a cow that's been smokin cigarettes for 5+ years or consumes any tobacco whatsoever which is most of the public, or I wouldn't wanna eat anyone that has taken any type of vaccinations or medications or even have drunk tap water if I were the elite

Just my 2 cents

Every cow in the US and in most countries do get vaccinations and take tons of medications.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well seeing how they push the whole pedophilia is just a sexuality thing nothing can surprise me anymore. I think it's time to join the war against them. People need to wake the f#ck up and start to take back their countries. The elite needs to be purged. Once and for all. How long do we sit idly by and just watch them do all these horrible things to innocent people? When is it enough? They control us since the dawn of time and we just let it happen.

You first.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
The PTB have been trying to normalize taboos for several decades now. Just turn on the TV.

they have destroyed anyone that challenges

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You first.

Thanks for proving my point why we already lost the war but at least some are still fighting for us.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: omniEther

Just my 2 cents

Every cow in the US and in most countries do get vaccinations and take tons of medications.
Even frm grown animals not produced in a slaugter factory that don't need medications for diseases derived from over crowding, being filthy etc..? I doubt the elite get their steaks from Publix or there burgers from mcdonalds.

Actually theres an old Mexican guy who lives a couple blocks away he has lots of chicken in his yard all the time .
edit on 17-5-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join