It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheAvenger has enlisted..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Reporting for duty? No. Not exactly. My name is Glenn, I am an environmental chemist here in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA. I am married, the father of three sons and they have given me EIGHT grandchildren! I am a military veteran, testing aviation fuels etc. was my job during my 6 year stint. I have been reading here for a month or so in my precious little spare time, and been impressed with many of the writings. I love a good conspiracy theory, and much of the subject matter on this board. As a scientist, I have an open mind, filled with curiousity about....EVERYTHING..It is a way of life, always there, every hour of every day. I have an interesting tidbit or two to contribute, and will do so soon. I am somewhat concerned that the general audience here is quite young compared to this aging scientist, but we'll see how the old man fits in.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You have come to the right place for all things conspiracy and more.

And don't forget to join - IgnoranceDenied.com - we have several science forums you might be interested in.

Bleys.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sadly for me, but I haven't been to Ignorance Denied in awhile, but it is a very nice site and well run.

I will redouble my efforts to start visiting ID on a regular basis.

Welcome and greetings to ATS, The Avenger.

I hope you enjoy your time spent here and may you become a productive and contributing member within the ATS community.

Look forward to reading your contributions.
Peace.

P.S. Just in case you haven't taken the opportunity, you may wish to become familiar with Board Information. The Terms and Conditions are within this forum, as well, along with tutorials, avatar and sig. guidelines, etc.

seekerof

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, TheAvenger. This board is great, and keeps growing each day. Enjoy your stay, I look forward to seeing you around the board-

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS TheAvenger, I look forward to reading your posts.

May peace and enloghtenment be yours.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hi TheAvenger,

I hope you enjoy ATS!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hi Avenger and welcome!
I am 42 so I am considered one of the 'OLDIES" here to, so Im glad your on board now!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
My goodness, if you're an oldie at 42, I must be a true antique. I appreciate the welcome from all.

top topics

join