It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Majority Leader In Secret Recording - "Putin Pays Trump"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
(post by Flatcoat removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They didn't release it. It could very well be that the recording would reveal the source.

Wouldn't they if it was so damning?

I'm still waiting to see the mountains of evidence of collusion, obstruction, nepotism, and so on.
So far I've seen zilch. Just grand speculations, unnamed sources, and bombshell(!) claims for ratings and page hits, no doubt. Meanwhile, we have bigger stories that just seem to be ignored or downright covered up.

Seth Rich.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Oh, and you really want to pull the "childish" & "behave like grown ups" crap? Right wingers just elected a thin-skinned manchild that's twice my age yet literally has twitter beefs with Vanity Fair magazine and beauty pageant contestants.

Ecclesiastes 10:16

Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and your princes feast in the morning!
biblehub.com...

edit on 18-5-2017 by Spider879 because: Because I be A Gwad!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: UKTruth

I find it hypocritical that the right wing only calls for media integrity when they're the ones being "attacked". But they have no problem with media BS when their media is doing the "attacking".

Again, who is this right wing media you're fantasizing about?

ETA: and if you say "Alex Jones" so help me God this place about to blow.

You really don't think there's a right-wing media?

Rush Limbaugh and a bevy of other radio hosts, Fox News, Breitbart, Drudge. Drudge gets nearly a billion pageviews a month.

Rush Limbaugh has 26 million weekly listeners. In contrast, Anderson Cooper which is CNN's highest rated show gets only 2 million viewers a night. Over twice as many people listen to Rush as watch CNN's highest rated show.

WNYC
For all the comparisons made this week between the Trump administration and the Watergate-era Nixon administration, one factor is decidedly different: the media landscape. Back in 1973, the media were almost universally critical of President Nixon. There was no “right-wing media” apparatus such as we recognize today -- at least not beyond the editorial pages.

Now, after several decades of consolidation and deregulation, there are Fox News and Breitbart and the Daily Caller and the Drudge Report to jump to the President’s defense. And, thanks to a recent change to FCC rules, America's right-wing media landscape seems poised to grow even stronger: on Monday, the conservative-leaning Sinclair Media put in a $3.9 billion dollar bid to buy Tribune Media, a purchase that would make Sinclair the largest TV broadcasting company in the country.

Ya, and Alex Jones too.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

You don’t get it. To the Trumpoid crowd, those are ‘unbiased sources’.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They should have placed [Mr. Evil laughter] in place of [laughter] to make this piece of manufactured outrage look more convincing. Of course exclaiming "this is what they really feel" only adds to the desperation more than disguises it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I wonder how seriously this would be taken if it were Democrats joking about a stand-down order in Benghazi or a recorded conversation with Comey and friends joking about how well Clinton pays to get away without charges for her emails.

Story would be different then, ay?

Thanks for the info. Time to dig in.

I'm a Democrat, and I would take that pretty seriously, or it would at least change how I perceived people. However, while I do agree with you that it was only a joke, that probably is what they were thinking. That doesn't make it a reality.
edit on 18amThu, 18 May 2017 02:41:01 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amThu, 18 May 2017 02:42:13 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

It is all pretty obvious by now. Oil+Russia+Trump and his people being 10-100x richer when he leaves office or is booted.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
I mean, how do you pay off a billionaire?

With Power

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The Trumpsters like their place in the sun.... With their head in the sand and a Sun Burnt Ass in homage to their leader.

Ignorance cannot be denied from the view point of a sandy hole. I wonder why many of them even post on ATS as they obviously cannot tolerate other opinions or facts that go against the grain of their own ethos or beliefs...

Seriously it's time we had a sticky thread regarding the exact meaning of DENY IGNORANCE as it seems to be very much lost to A LOT of the current membership.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
What is the purpose of this,just shows the lies and petty acts of the resistant liberals,it is disgusting they believe hearsay,over fact because it fits the cause,is there any wonder the Democratic party is slowly spiraling they make fools out of themselves at every turn

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
What is the purpose of this,just shows the lies and petty acts of the resistant liberals,it is disgusting they believe hearsay,over fact because it fits the cause,is there any wonder the Democratic party is slowly spiraling they make fools out of themselves at every turn

Umm...but this ain't about Libs tho, Libs may take advantage off it , because Trump is one of those gift that keeps on giving.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I have some good ideas for your next thread. You could break the bombshell news that Batboy is Trumps secret lover and he pays Trump $50 a screw, since Trump needs the money and all.

That should end all this rough talk and put Trump on the Impeachment stand right quick like. You win bigley!

I bet you have massive hands too.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Is there an original audio? I'd sure like to hear it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

McCarthy ... Russian scapegoating ...
Sounds like a reflex-move by the MSM to make use of anything they can in order to back their own anti-Russian conspiracy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: UKTruth

I find it hypocritical that the right wing only calls for media integrity when they're the ones being "attacked". But they have no problem with media BS when their media is doing the "attacking". Just like how they claimed it was wrong to criticism Bush during times of war, but had no problem criticizing Obama during times of war.

Oh, and you really want to pull the "childish" & "behave like grown ups" crap? Right wingers just elected a thin-skinned manchild that's twice my age yet literally has twitter beefs with Vanity Fair magazine and beauty pageant contestants. And just in the last year he's personally launched more personal attacks & mudslinging than any politician I've seen in my life, yet I'm the that's childish? If that's your side's idea of an "adult", I don't think you have a drop of credibility on judging maturity or how to "bahave like an adult". LOL

well, then I'd say you are in for some rough times ahead. Since neither side wants to be the "adults", I really don't see the R's stepping up to the adult table anytime soon, so should your party ever pull themselves together enough to have a viable candidate for president and (God forbid) they win, the (evil right wing media- see also Fox News) will tear them apart on an hourly basis. Your head will just explode.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
June 2016. Donald Trump is the Republican Party's presumptive nominee, although Ted Cruz supporters wanted otherwise, and Republicans and conservatives would start movements to attempt to stop Trump from being the Party's nominee in July. Donald Trump at that time could be laughed at as being Putin's shill. McCarthy "swears to God" he thinks Trump is being paid by Putin and laughs.

Enemy attacks on American soil change us greatly, at the time and for the future: Pearl Harbor, 9-11. Those attacks involved inventions (aircraft) not originally designed with warfare in mind. And so it is in the 21st cen, as computers and the internet were turned into weapons of war in cyberspace. Putin's Russia used his cyberarmy in the first round of World Cyberwar I. We and Europe were attacked, not on land but in cyberspace.

At the meeting, scout Rodgers and officer McCarthy tried to warn general Ryan about what they knew: Putin's army were covert human agents and robot computer programs spreading disinformation to disrupt and destabilize the United States.
Putin had started his attack on America in World Cyberwar I.

McCarthy in 2015 was set to become Speaker of the House in 2016, until his loose lips about Trey Gowdy's Benghazi investigation serving his party's political agenda. Ryan senses that McCarthy once again could have loose lips and demands secrecy. The Republican Party would keep "family" secrets to themselves, what happens in "the family" stays in "the family", no matter how horrible and embarrassing, as family secrets sometimes are.

As long as the enemy's attack was directed at their enemy, this group of Republicans was fine with keeping their knowledge secret. Now, this is conspiracy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This is a quote from on of your first posts

in 3 years we'll elect another establishment figure because none of us will ever have a choice to elect someone who is not a part of the establishment.

It's sad that you buy into all the hype.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

This is a quote from on of your first posts

in 3 years we'll elect another establishment figure because none of us will ever have a choice to elect someone who is not a part of the establishment.

It's sad that you buy into all the hype.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In your expert opinion, is this hype as well?

Think Muller might be interested in this BS? I think he just might!

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Russiagate sure is like a millipede with lots of legs, and we've only just begun. More legs will be revealed.

Getting back to Dana Rohrabacher for a second

This is from 12-16
‘Putin’s favorite congressman’ is in the running to be Trump’s Secretary of State Dana Rohrabacher has been called “Putin’s favorite congressman.”

The article touches on some of what Rodgers was relating to the group. It also brings up a dark side of the underbelly of Putin infatuation, a major reason Putin's Russia could attack a nation and find support there

American white nationalists, in turn, have embraced Putin as an eastern bulwark against multiculturalism, immigration, and other challenges to white supremacy.

Oh, also notice the Russian "messing with ... oil and gas energy" Ryan brought up, Dana lost out to Mr. Rex "Oil and Gas Energy" Tillerson for Trump's SOS.

What Rodgers brought up and McC and Ryan laughed at was known in their circle from citizen observation it seems. However,

On March 2, a disturbing report hit the desks of U.S. counterintelligence officials in Washington. ....Like much of America, many in the U.S. government hadn’t imagined the kind of influence operation that Russia was preparing to unleash on the 2016 election. Fewer still realized it had been five years in the making.

The Time article is a good read in full.

Ryan and his group did not see then what World Cyberwar I was really about

Current and former officials at the FBI, at the CIA and in Congress now believe the 2016 Russian operation was just the most visible battle in an ongoing information war against global democracy.

but Ryan, McConnell etal Republicans became quislings.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join