It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Majority Leader In Secret Recording - "Putin Pays Trump"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's not a majority of Trump supporters but there's definitely an unhealthy number of the die hards who I've seen/heard express similar authoritarian sentiments.

I call them out for it when I see it but honestly, anyone who thinks that way is most likely a lost cause.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's almost as bad as those wanting Trump to go after the media for their reporting.

So what if he did ?

Wouldn't be the first guy.

www.nytimes.com...

And one can hardly call what passes for news today to be credible at all.

link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
I mean, how do you pay off a billionaire?

Money is king. Alternatively, for the uber-wealthy, so is more power & influence. That can entail even more elite primo dealings, legal carte blanches (looking the other way on iffy/clandestine s#)

Don't tell me a f#ton of money and significant legal/business leeway wouldn't be highly tempting payoffs. That's top of the crop privileges among the ultra-elite. Ask the damn Rothschilds how appealing being immensely wealthy, fingers in everything, and untouchable is.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It's not a majority of Trump supporters but there's definitely an unhealthy number of the die hards who I've seen/heard express similar authoritarian sentiments.

I call them out for it when I see it but honestly, anyone who thinks that way is most likely a lost cause.

True. It's not a majority and thank allah for that.

Unfortunalty, we do not engage the vast number of reasonable Trump supporters on this site. We have to engage the "lost causes".

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
its crap like this... if something real and damning happens no one is gonna believe it b/c they are fed propaganda 24/7

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's almost as bad as those wanting Trump to go after the media for their reporting.

So what if he did ?

Wouldn't be the first guy.

www.nytimes.com...

And one can hardly call what passes for news today to be credible at all.

That makes it ok?

You support the subversion of the 1st amendment simply because the last guy may have done it?

What a shame.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: theantediluvian

Seriously dude get some help please. What you're doing is not healthy. You see russians everywhere.

I'll translate: "I can't formulate an actual response but please stop talking because this upsets me."

Actually i'm worried you blow a gasket with your rants someday. To be honest if this the best they can come up with they won't like what Trump has in store for them. I guess a lot of people are beginning to realize that the MSM has lost it. This is not damaging Trump in the slightest but if it makes you feel better go ahead and vent your frustration. I just keep on laughing my ass off. This is great entertainment and i can't wait until you and all the other people get hit by the freight train called reality. Trump is going to be your president for a long time.

link   

Unfortunalty, we do not engage the vast number of reasonable Trump supporters on this site. We have to engage the "lost causes".

You mean roll over,play dead for Trump critics and let them do and say whatever the hell they want to make up.

Wouldn't call that 'reasonable' in the least.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's funny how triggered the OP is, yet the first thing the OP does is call others triggered.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm not the one losing my religion...

Dream on....if Trump falls, I won't be losing anything. But he won't fall.
My work is done, Kim Jong-un's mother Hillary didn't get in there.
I would have voted for Jeffrey Dahmer if he was alive and running against your Queen Hillary.

I voted for Stein. Fix your short circuit.

link   

You support the subversion of the 1st amendment simply because the last guy may have done it?

Going on the national news and outright lying about Trump is the subversion of the first.

It's not a license to lie, and has no protection for what corporate media does.

Everyone knows it.

link   

You mean roll over,play dead for Trump critics and let them do and say whatever the hell they want to make up.

Disagreement while being reasonable in our interactions does not equate to rolling over and playing dead.

You just showed us why you are one the lost causes.
edit on 17-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Now the MSM is going into deep BS.

There's no proof of a "recording".

But they sure write it like there is.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Disagreement while being reasonable in our interactions does not equate to rolling over and playing dead.

You just show us why you are one the lost causes.

Reasonable? Thanks for the good joke. You're funny.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The lost cause is Trump critics reading from the same GD television script of the West Wing.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So where are the denials?

link   
a reply to: neo96

Going on the national news and outright lying about Trump is the subversion of the first.

No it's not. It's an exercise of the 1st. The press has the right to publish anything they wish and they have to pay the consequences if they violate the rights of others/break laws in doing so.

It's not a license to lie, and has no protection for what corporate media does. Everyone knows it.

You really have no clue about constitutional rights, do you?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No it's not. It's an exercise of the 1st. The press has the right to publish anything they wish and they have to pay the consequences if they violate the rights of others/break laws in doing so.

Like publishing classified material from the FBI and other government agencies that falls under the LAWS laid out here ?

18 US code Chapter 115 Treason,sedition, and subversive activities.

There's no first amendment umbrella coverage for that.

DEAL.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: introvert

You just show us why you are one the lost causes.

Reasonable? Thanks for the good joke. You're funny.

It's sad when reasonable is considered a joke.

Oh well.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: xuenchen

So where are the denials?

So where's the recording audio ?

DaaaaHaHaHa

new topics