It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Majority Leader In Secret Recording - "Putin Pays Trump"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The Washington Post, a newspaper that triggers Trumpkins harder than a hispanic Muslim in a #BlackLivesMatter t-shirt, has gotten ahold of a recorded exchange between GOP house leaders from last June. In these unguarded remarks, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy revealed that despite their cowardly silence, Republicans in Congress were thinking pretty much the same thing as their Democratic counterparts. Worse yet, Paul Ryan, now thoroughly paid for by Trump-patron Robert Mercer, proves once more that when it comes to the GOP leadership, it's always party before country.

Story here:

House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

Transcript here:

Read the transcript of the conversation among GOP leaders obtained by The Post

McCarthy: The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp research that they had on Trump. McCarthy: laughs

[Crosstalk]

Ryan: The Russian’s hacked the DNC…

McHenry: …to get oppo…

Ryan: …on Trump and like delivered it to…to who?

[Unintelligible]

McCarthy: There’s…there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump…[laughter]…swear to God.

Ryan: This is an off the record…[laughter]…NO LEAKS…[laughter]…alright?! [Laughter]

Ryan: This is how we know we're a real family here.

Scalise: That's how you know that we're tight.

[Laughter]

Ryan: What's said in the family stays in the family.

I recommend reading the whole thing. They GOP leadership knows full well what Russia has been up to. Keep in mind, this is these men talking amongst themselves in private. This is what they really feel. They know Putin's MO — does it sound familiar?

Rodgers: I went there a year ago. It was like wow. These people are living...they're on the front lines. They're fighting for their freedom...it's, uh...their independence.

Ryan: He basically... He has this really interesting riff about... people have said that they have Ukraine fatigue, and it's really Russian fatigue because what Russia is doing is doing to us, financing our populistts, financing people in our governments to undo our governments, you know, messing with our oil and gas energy, all the things Russia does to basically blow up our country, they're just to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else.

Rodgers: Yes!

Ryan: So we should not have Ukraine fatigue, we should have Russian fatigue.

Rodgers: Yes! The propaganda...my big takeaway from that trip was just how sophisticated the propaganda...

Ryan: It's very sophisticated.

Rodgers:...coming out of Russia and Putin.

Ryan: Very sophisticated.

Rohrabacher would be Dana Rohrabacher, Republican Representative from California's 48th congressional district who is well known for crushing on Vlad the Interferer.

Joel B Pollak, literal Trump shill, delivers today's nothing-to-see-here-folks instructions for Trumpkins in his obligatory Breitbart defense piece, Media Hysteria: WaPo Treats Kevin McCarthy Joke as Proof of Trump-Russia Link:

The Washington Post released the latest salvo in the media’s effort to take down President Donald Trump on Wednesday: a joke made last year by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) suggesting that Russian President Vladimir Putin pays Trump.

The joke occurred during a private conversation involving the House Republican leadership.

Pollak wants to stress that it was a joke. Fair enough. I'm sure at the time none of these assholes thought Trump would be the President. And like most edgy humor, as the meme goes — it's funny because it's true — or in this case, because they immediately recognized a measure of truth in the "joke."

Disgraceful.
edit on 2017-5-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Joel B Pollak, literal Trump shill, delivers today's nothing-to-see-here-folks instructions for Trumpkins in his obligatory Breitbart defense piece

Thank God he was a literal Trump shill, as opposed to a metaphoric one.

+44 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So let's get this straight.

They joked about something, so it must be true?

What's disgraceful is the lack of any integrity in the title of this post, and its contents.

+33 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Disgraceful

What is disgraceful is the level of bullsnip Trump haters have stooped too.

Russia,ISIS everyone else that hates this country doesn't even have to lift a finger to destroy us.

Political hacks are doing a fine job of that on their own.

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthsSword

Blah blah blah. What did I say that wasn't true? Did Kevin McCarthy not say that? What in the content of my OP was untrue? Please, put up or shut up.
edit on 2017-5-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Look, they are laughing and telling jokes. I hope that people realize that politicians joke around too. I remember around that time, everyone was joking about Trump and Putin, on the net and around town.

So when do jokes of the past become evidence of today?

edit on 17-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes, more lunacy from the left. Scrapping real hard huh?

You realize this is only hurting you, your leftist controlled media and obstructionist? I pray for when this BS is over with, they bring all of you onto trial for treason and sedition.

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Where is the audio recording WaPo claims to have?

+16 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yadda yadda yadda. You were so worried about the damage you were doing to the country the last eight years you were off the rails yammering about Obama and entertaining every bull# nutter theory you could find to promote? The years of Benghazi investigations?

Puh-leaze.

Now that Dear Leader is sitting in the Oval Office lying his ass off, criticizing the President is off limits because it's harmful for the country? Hypocrite.

+14 more 
link   

I wonder how seriously this would be taken if it were Democrats joking about a stand-down order in Benghazi or a recorded conversation with Comey and friends joking about how well Clinton pays to get away without charges for her emails.

Story would be different then, ay?

Thanks for the info. Time to dig in.

+6 more 
link   

Wow. Doesn't seem like joking around at all.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They didn't release it. It could very well be that the recording would reveal the source.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ok, news blurbs and articles written about the Post article describe McCarthy talking about both Rohrabacher and Trump. I knew that Rohrabacher had been considered a Russian Putin shill (R claims they armwrestled lol) by Reps, so McC bringing his name up was not surprising, but I was surprised by Trump. So, then I scratched my head, thinking, "What did McC know about Trump in June 2016, when Americans were pretty much unaware of even Manafort?". Now I know. Thanks very much for info!

link   
President Hatch anyone?

+7 more 
link   

Seriously dude get some help please. What you're doing is not healthy. You see russians everywhere.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TruthsSword

Blah blah blah. What did I say that wasn't true? Did Kevin McCarthy not say that? What in the content of my OP was untrue? Please, put up or shut up.

I was about to say that this would have been your most desperate post yet......believing Republicans horsing around.

+4 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So, now the Republicans making fun of the Democrat conspiracy theories are now part of the conspiracy theories because leftists have all had a bonified humorectomy and couldn't recognize a joke if it isn't something completely mean-spirited and targeted at Christians, conservatives, white men, or Republicans?

edit on 17-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I video recorded an alien coming out of a UFO on 20 Mile River last night. I cannot show you the recording, but it sure exists. The UFO was round, stout, and had a rainbow of lights shining off of it's bezels. The alien was short, purple, and had big ham hands and a big round head with one eye. He spoke to me, too, audio of which is clearly heard on my recording which I'm not letting anyone see or hear but will provide a transcript of herein...
Alien: I wouldn't eat you 'cause you too tough
Kevin McCarthy: Mr *unintelligible* What's your life?
Alien: I wanna be a singer in a rock and roll band
McCarthy: *laughter* Put on these short shorts
Group of female onlookers: *Laughter" Who wears short shorts? *giggling continues*
Alien: I want to rock and roll
Media: But Trump and the Russians...

That's basically what WaPo just presented as "journalism." I don't know how much more violation the corpse of journalism can take from organizations like WaPo at this point. The corpse is ravaged and not even worth burial at this point.

+13 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You know what the real lunacy is here?

I pray for when this BS is over with, they bring all of you onto trial for treason and sedition.

You're an authoritarian nut. You support locking up your fellow citizens for expressing their political opinions. Jesus. I can't even make fun of that.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I mean, how do you pay off a billionaire?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join