It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you are here for politics, kick rocks!

I'm curious what everyone knows about the Lagunitas brewing company?

I started drinking the IPA they make, and liked it, so tried their "lil sumptin" they brew too, today in the beer getting place, the lady told me they have a new one (In stock, don't know for sure if it's a new brew they make, or new to the store) it's called "lucky 13" and it's purty good too.

I tried one called 'sour ale' I believe it was called, but no guarantee, and it was to sweet for me.

Anyone else know this beer? What's your opinion of it?

P.s. yes, it's past 5, and I'm a few in so far
edit on 5/17/2017 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

my opinion is i wouldnt like it
i just cant drink man...wish i could really cause im not allowed to enjoy my recreational vehicle of choice due to randoms.

i bought some pre mixed 12% fruity # made with malibu rum the other day and drank a couple cups of it but i had to force myself through it. even that was too strong for me....

i could probably tolerate a fru fru wine cooler.....

enjoy the night man....

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

How many cases did the beer lady sell you?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I like their "Little Sumpin' Sumpin'"!

They're a left coast brewery. One that I do not mind. But I'm also spoiled. We have something like 7 breweries here in a town of 325,000 (Anchorage). One makes all their beers in a manner that the beer never touches stainless steel! It is all barrel made, start to finish, front to end.

That guy put on a beer festival several years back. Nothing but Imperial Stouts, IPAs, and sours. I love sours! The real, pucker your face, tastes like vinegar, sours. A sweet sour? The thought of it makes me think, "I'll pass," which if you know me is a rarity!

I bet my buddy has one that I will sample next time we get together to grill and play guitar. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it so I can give a proper book report!

PS - I'm out the door in ten myself!

ETA: Beer in hand. Hockey sux...
edit on 17-5-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I can

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yea That's how it's spelled,.' sumpin..' thanks!

That was the only sour I tried, and it was kinda sweet, at least I thought so, may of just been me. Have to try another brand sometime, any recommendations on a sour ale?
And idk anything about hockey, but from the middle of the mainland, I'll have another beer with ya.

Also, what's a beer from anchorage? I may or may not know one, gonna lean more towards not, tho.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Dare I say

new topics

top topics

join