It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN host has screaming MELTDOWN on live TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't think it matters to Trump supporters if the source is anonymous or not. The excuse is going to be they're lying anyway. They just don't have a name to attach to their denial.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where was the "SCREAMING MELTDOWN"??

Odd....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

He should have gone Navy SEAL on her....

Could you imagine the outrage had he started clapping like that in her face and snapping at her....would have been priceless to see it happen.

Fake News...

Tucker made that part up...She didn't "Clap"..

She threw down the papers she was holding and the mic picked them up hitting the table?

Weird altered reality over in the right wing...where claps and melt-downs are invented.

And it looks like Tucker plastered the Fox Banner across the bottom of the CNN video to obscure the fact she was throwing down her papers and not clapping..He made the clapping part up.

If you watch the right hand lower corner, you see the papers thrown down when the "clap" sound occurs..

Weird...the crap Fox makes up..
edit on 19-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Honestly, nothing beats Olbermann's nutty rant imploring foreign countries and agencies to get rid of the hated POTUS. These Progressive elitists are melting melting......

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: xuenchen

Where was the "SCREAMING MELTDOWN"??

Odd....

LOL right in front of your face.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Our faces must be in alternate dimensions then because I saw no "screaming meltdown". I do however note a thread full of people desperately trying to claim it though.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: xuenchen

Our faces must be in alternate dimensions then because I saw no "screaming meltdown". I do however note a thread full of people desperately trying to claim it though.

There was no clap either.

It's alternate facts for an alternate reality.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>>>> Its CNN, they hire the cast offs and dregs of the industry. mercenary journalism. Don't you dare question them? How can you not?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join