It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN host has screaming MELTDOWN on live TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great CNN scene when a "guest" challenged something....

MSM meltdown of the day #99

CNN host has screaming MELTDOWN on live TV

Navy SEAL Carl Higbie appeared on CNN Tuesday to weigh in on the report the President Donald Trump revealed classified information to Russian diplomats.

And the liberal CNN hosts couldn’t handle what he had to say – so naturally, they had a meltdown!

Higbie recognized the lack of credibility behind the unnamed sources claiming that Trump compromised national security, and questioned the anonymity of the so-called “former officials” that the liberal media continues to cite.

+13 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i dont know
i wouldnt call that a meltdown
i was hoping for worse

+31 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How dare he question the validity of a source for a network willing to publish classified data.

+14 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i wouldnt call that a meltdown

All part of the propaganda war here on ATS and across the media board.

+37 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"Attack the stellar reporter's of cnn"?Lmao,that line killed me.

+25 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm shocked CNN let someone on the show that had a chance of asking REAL questions and pointing out their propaganda.

They couldn't answer so they used the get loud, angry and accusatory technique. Textbook rules for radicals.

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If MSM loses the ability to manufacture "news" via "anonymous sources", all is lost for them.

They can see it slipping through their fingers and RAGE is the only response they can muster.

+14 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm actually starting to believe that civil war may not be too far off. There's NO way this can continue for much longer.

Here's the rest of the video. Tucker has been an impressive and refreshing host in the midst of an overwhelming liberal media take-over.

+15 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That ridiculous female hissy fit is very typical of the anti-Trump lobby. It's a wounded animal, that knows it is in danger of expiring imminently. It is probably not a good idea to clap your hands in the face of a Navy Seal.
edit on 17-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
wow

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Thanks for posting that.

Awesome clip exposing the BLATANT, brainwashed hypocrisy of the IMPEACH Trump at all cost crowd.

+15 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I seen that one on TV the woman most have been PMSing to act that way on national TV, I guess CNN is so full of crap their sources can not be questioned because they are the real thing

CNN is a joke.

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Stephen Cohen has been calling this Russian hoax out for what it is since before the election.

A true scholar and patriot he is.

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I can tell this much, the way the liberal media is acting if the Trump Russian affair prove none existent they will probably start to commit suicide in national TV.

edit on 17-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hardly a screaming meltdown.

I was envisioning something more akin to Bill O'Reilly's "f#*% it, we'll do it live" moment. That's what I call a screaming meltdown.

Attacking the anonymity of the source is hardly proof of anything, especially when revealing their identity could expose them to the vindictive nature of a mentally challenged authoritarian narcissist.

Just remember, Deep Throat maintained his anonymity for decades after Watergate was a settled issue and it didn't alter the truthiness one bit.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

When one of the Liberal pundits has a STROKE, HEART ATTACK, or WORSE... I'll be one happy camper!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

sure thing trooper

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I only wonder why anyone pays attention to anything the MSM says anymore, other than to occasionalky check what propaganda is being pushed - gotta keep tabs on what one is supposed to think.

+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The thing is, average, silent majority America is beginning to tune out. They see the Loud Left just keep throwing it-shay at Trump and his administration until they find something that sticks. All these screaming babies are actually hurting their cause. It seems that they keep making things up, and when one thing fails to get Trump, they make up other stuff, and then another. At what point does everyone say "Enough, already!" Let the man tackle what he was hired to do.

The worst part is that everyone loses.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As if Fox News has never had a host blow up on a guest before lol.

By the way, your title makes the incident sound a lot worse than it actually was.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join