It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Appoints Special Counsel In Russia Probe

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Me. I'm the end all and be all of news coming out of Washington.

Shakes head.

Who do you think says?

It's real dude. They're investigating him . Obstruction of justice.
Isn't it funny?
After all the hype he had to make about not being under investigation for collusion.
His own stupid actions turns the table on himself and now he is.
You can deny all you want.
He is.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Me. I'm the end all and be all of news coming out of Washington.

Shakes head.

Who do you think says?

It's real dude. They're investigating him . Obstruction of justice.
Isn't it funny?
After all the hype he had to make about not being under investigation for collusion.
His own stupid actions turns the table on himself and now he is.
You can deny all you want.
He is.

There is no confirmation anywhere of your claim.
Let me know when you find something (hint: unnamed sources room WaPo that were wring last time doesn't count).

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

@ a reply to: Sillyolme

Washington Post Editors Skeptical of Own Paper’s Story on Mueller Obstruction Investigation of Trump; Say It Was “Rushed and Hushed”

Editorial hierarchy at The Washington Post have doubts about a story from their own newspaper published late Wednesday alleging Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice.

Why?

The story never appeared on the morning and afternoon menu at news meetings held daily by the paper’s editors to decide on upcoming political stories for Thursday’s newshole. Instead, the heavily anonymous-sourced story simply appeared late Wednesday night already published, bypassing the once-mandated editorial process established to flush out poorly-sourced stories or stories with weak reader appeal.

“Came from the top, from Martin (Baron),” a former colleague at the Washington Post told True Pundit. “Wasn’t on the daily budget. Would have been major lead for front page Thursday but it was rushed and hushed.”

Another Post source and former colleague offered similar sentiment: “My recommendation would have been to push to Sunday but I wasn’t asked. Story like that would normally go out front (page one) Sunday and could set national agenda for the week.”

Editors said the story was likely written after the afternoon news meeting and kept quiet and was obviously “rushed out the door” in a small window of one to two hours, likely bypassing a review by the newspaper’s lawyers which could take a day in itself.

Baron is the editor of the embattled Washington Post and has proven a penchant for publishing anti-Trump news that is almost always proven fake either days, weeks or months after if sees ink in the Post.

The latest “scoop” appears not to be an exception.

next...
edit on 15-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join