It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Appoints Special Counsel In Russia Probe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good to know you aren't actually interested in real guilt or innocence just a coup to remove a person you personally hate.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It looks like the Russian independent investigation is going to kick it off with Flynn and Manafort. This should put the Trump WH at ease.

If they have nothing to hide, they have nothing to worry about.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 17-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump has nothing to worry about -

* - Senate Judiciary Chair Hints That Comey Revealed Trump Not Under Investigation

Nor flynn -
Intel ligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

sally Yates warned the White House Flynn lied to V.P. Pence... nothing more.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
yes and when he finds no wrong doing will the democrats drop this farce? NOPE .NEVERN NO WAY/ THEY WILL STAMP THEIR FEET POUT THEIR LIPS AND CRY NO FAIR. SPECIAL PROSECUTOR WAS A PLANT A RINGER A TRUUMP HENCHMAN. what i want to know is where is the special prosecutor for dnc shenanigans and the use of clinton foundation to launder monies for hillaries treasonous activities as secostate.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank-you for that superb/informative post, TheRedNeck.

Is Mueller a Special Counsel, or a Special Prosecutor? Or, are they both the same? I see references to both, depending on what MSM source is viewed.

Also, I see some MSM saying that he's in charge of investigating Russian meddling in our election. Others say that Mueller will be focusing on Collusion between Trump/Russia.

edit on 5/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So fire Comey because were he to stand up and tell the American people that their is no link between Russia and the Trump admin there would be riots in the streets because his reputation is already tarnished.

Mueller giving the same news might go over better.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes.

One, Pelosi pushing for a congressional hearing will jade away facts as presented...probably put another buffoon up that will waste hearing time talking about Diego Garcia capsizing due to over population and now add Russia wants it to capsize.

Two, so they can leak to the likes of WPost. Facts such as...i heard that an unknown source heard an unknown source quote a possible phone conversation about some of the topic as reported by another news agency quoting an un named expert on the topic of mabe it was a phone call about Russia.

Mg

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hah, yeah right this wont appease the democrats.

Trump didnt Collude with Russia to win the election.
They have had 0 evidence to date and only have accusations.

This special prosecutor will say the same thing - there is 0 evidence of any russian interference and collusion in the eleciton.

You really believe Democrats will just give up?

clinton had to win to keep the plan going - they will do everything possible to ensure Democrats win or Trump is impeached. It will never end.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xcathdra

I see them turning against Mueller on the very first inquiry in front of the panel, when he comes short to give them what they want.

Because goddess, the truth that is against their narrative---
in disregard of the messenger's credentials will be wrong
on the media. more like false.
I love this, when enough people believe a lie is truth, it's
time to log off. I'm not one of them.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

clinton had to win to keep the plan going - they will do everything possible to ensure Democrats win or Trump is impeached. It will never end.

That is just it.

Obama: Dems lost...states, local gov, Senate seats and the House. ...etc. agenda blown to shtf.

Why, especially on this site, is no one questioning the Clinton ties to Comey. He had been a fan of theirs since whitewater? And he obviously threw a curve ball in her prosecution during the election. Furthermore he was out of line to make his statements and how they were presented prior to the elections.

No one speaks of Rosenstien or holder either.

This mess is all Clinton holdovers.

Mg

link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

That is just it.

Obama: Dems lost...states, local gov, Senate seats and the House. ...etc. agenda blown to shtf.

Why, especially on this site, is no one questioning the Clinton ties to Comey. He had been a fan of theirs since whitewater? And he obviously threw a curve ball in her prosecution during the election. Furthermore he was out of line to make his statements and how they were presented prior to the elections.

No one speaks of Rosenstien or holder either.

This mess is all Clinton holdovers.

Mg

link   
Srry

edit on 17-5-2017 by missed_gear because: Double post

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

It's odd to me that there are so many comments like this about how "the liberals will never drop it" coming from (mostly) self-described "conservative" Trump supporters.

We haven't even had one investigation conclude. Not one. There were more than a dozen seperate investigations into Benghazi. It's going to happen. The efforts by the administration to derail have only stoked the fires. The Watergate investigation took 18-months. This investigation is not going to conclude in a day or a week or a month either.

Maybe let one investigation take place before you start accusing the left of acting like the right.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It has to do with the fact the FBI said Flynn broke no laws yet the Dems keep ignoring that.
It has to do with the FBI saying TRump is not under investigation yet the Dems keep ignoring that.
It has to do with the Dems demanding Comey resign, only to bitch a fit when he is fired.
It has to do with the Dep AG being confirmed by 94 Senators only to demand he resign.
It has to do with appointing a special counsel only to bitch Mueller is non partisan.

Wikileaks already confirmed via DNC emails the Russia narrative was a concocted story. The DNC claims russia hacked its servers yet they refuse the FBI access to said servers. Seth Rich sent 44k dnc emails to wikileaks and turns up dead yet it must have been the russians.

The reason Democrats wont give up is they staked their political careers on resisiting and removing trump and if it turns out trump did nothing wrong and seth rich was murdered to silence a leak by people connected to the Clintons / DNC and if its revealed the russians did not hack the dnc then the democrats are going to get bitch slapped come 2018.

They took the lie this far and there is no turning back - the Democrats have crossed the Rubicon.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It's odd to me that there are so many comments like this about how "the liberals will never drop it" coming from (mostly) self-described "conservative" Trump supporters.

We haven't even had one investigation conclude. Not one. There were more than a dozen seperate investigations into Benghazi. It's going to happen. The efforts by the administration to derail have only stoked the fires. The Watergate investigation took 18-months. This investigation is not going to conclude in a day or a week or a month either.

Maybe let one investigation take place before you start accusing the left of acting like the right.

because time and time again from intelligence, democrats, republicans... we've heard there is 0 evidence.
because time and time again elements in the MSM and various democrats have made up bullcrap stories about Trump

your pretty niave to believe they will just give up when the investigator says the same thing - 0 evidence.

If you are that niave to think they actually believe the crap they're spouting against trap thats your problem.

the rest of the country and the world are sick and tired of the BS. The world needs a strong United States - not one tearing itself apart because one side lost the election and all their $$$ incomes and they insist in sabotaging everything

edit on 17/5/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nicely done!

Star and a brownie

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It has to do with the fact the FBI said Flynn broke no laws yet the Dems keep ignoring that.

No, the FBI has not said that Flynn "broke no laws." If you're referring to what I believe you are, unnamed sources told CNN that the FBI would not be pushing for charges based on the content of the calls. I can understand how you might be confused though since Breitbart titled their piece about CNN's story thusly:

FBI: No Charges Against Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn

Of course, it wasn't a statement from the FBI and as they confirm in the lede, the "No Charges" bit only applies to the Kisylak calls:

Law enforcement officials told CNN on Friday that, “barring new information that changes what they know,” charges will not be recommended against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn over his telephone conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Two side notes:

1. I guess that must have been a leak from a patriotic champion on the inside. You can tell the difference because if the leak seems to favor Trump/Team Trump, it's a patriot working from within but if the leak tends to reflect negatively on Trump/Team Trump, then it's part of a deep state coup.

2. The story must be fake news anyway because unnamed sources and it's from CNN. So clearly the opposite is true.

It has to do with the FBI saying TRump is not under investigation yet the Dems keep ignoring that.

Says who? Oh that's right, says Trump in the termination letter that his folks leaked to the press so that his awkwardly planted statement would get reported. Not that it really matters if Trump is the focus of the investigation — that doesn't mean the investigation into Flynn, Manafort, etc shouldn't continue.

Let me ask you something. If as we're told, Flynn lied to the President, Vice President, etc about his calls, doesn't that call into question his credibility on other denials? Isn't the fact that he lied a reason for suspicion? No?

It has to do with the Dems demanding Comey resign, only to bitch a fit when he is fired.

Am I supposed to be playing stupid here? There were quite a lot of calls for Comey to resign last year. Since the week of the election, Donald Trump has done nothing but heap praise on Comey. Yet somehow, you want to call out Democrats as a whole for flip-flopping because some called for his resignation last year, before the counterintelligence investigation — ignoring that hey, circumstances change — but you have nothing to say about Trump's flip-flopping.

Which brings me to my second point about this. Trump sure did have a change of heart didn't he? His spokespeople tried to pin that on recommendations from the DOJ. Only problem is Trump blew that narrative apart when he admitted on national televison to Lester Holt, that he was planning on canning Comey anyway — because of the Russian investigation.

But hey, let's just ignore that he tried to push Comey to kill the Flynn investigation while talking him up in the media and then weeks later, after it was confirmed in public testimony that there was an ongoing FBI counterintelligence investigation (which we can assume included Flynn — as Trump apparently did in February), Trump cans Comey and tells Holt that he was thinking about the FBI investigation when he did it.

How hard is it to maintain willful ignorance under the weight of the above?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yes the Russian ambassador... Nothing improper = no collusion.

As for Trump, the flynn investigation bs and Comey well I guess we should hear it from Comey's own mouth under oath.

Finally is Trump under investigation? According to Grassley and Feinstein he is not -
Senate Judiciary Chair Hints That Comey Revealed Trump Not Under Investigation

Feinsteins own words -

Clappers own words under oath -

Yates own words under oath -

Yet the Democrats keep pushing the false trump-russia collusion.. They will not accept any results of the independent counsel unless its against Trump.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

because time and time again from intelligence, democrats, republicans... we've heard there is 0 evidence.

Have you? That's funny because not one investigation has concluded. If there are 100 rocks to be turned over and only 5 have been so far, can we conclude that there's "no evidence" based on an investigation at 5% completion? No, of course not. Given the rationale of this absurd Trumpkin meme, Benghazi investigations should have been limited to one investigation lasting one month.

because time and time again elements in the MSM and various democrats have made up bullcrap stories about Trump

You mean like the ones about Flynn's contact with Kislyak? Oh wait, those all turned out to be true and it was the administration that was lying.

Maybe you're talking about all those stories about Nunes going to the White House to get material for the BS "unmasking" distraction narrative he launched the next day? Oh, no, those were all true and it was Nunes and the WH that weren't forthcoming.

Speaking of the lying administration, why did all of those spokespeople say that the Comey firing was simply a result of the recommendation from Rosenstein when Donald Trump said that the recommendations were irrelevant to his decision? Why did they try to float BS about Comey's behavior during the election when Trump himself said to Lester Holt that when he was planning this termination, he was thinking about the FBI investigation?

You keep yamering about the media while you ignore the massive volume of BS flowing from this administration if you want to but I won't and neither will tens of millions of other people.

your pretty niave to believe they will just give up when the investigator says the same thing - 0 evidence.

Did I say that? I have no idea if they will or not. I can only speak for myself and only when the investigation is concluded.

If you are that niave to think they actually believe the crap they're spouting against trap thats your problem.

the rest of the country and the world are sick and tired of the BS. The world needs a strong United States - not one tearing itself apart because one side lost the election and all their $$$ incomes and they insist in sabotaging everything

Do you want to know who is really naive? You for thinking that the "rest of the world" thinks just like you do. They don't. You're not even part of the majority opinion. Don't let your willful ignorance and the pro-Trump lean of ATS convince you otherwise.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Can't the same be said of Democrats? Shouldn't they let the investigations be completed before they start accusing a Trump/Russia collusion and calling for a Trump impeachment?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join