It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Media and DC Establishment Must Take Trump Down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The Establishment cannot allow Trump to Succeed. Here's why:

That cannot allow an outsider to take over the government.

The System (swamp) has it made.

The can't have somebody exposing how they do nothing but waste our money.

The Media is used to being flown around the world being wined and dined for support.

I hope lots of Republican Congressmen lose their jobs.

They can't get anything done. Totally spineless vote sellers.

Trump could probably make a deal with the Dems.

Our government is a sewer of people that will do anything to keep their jobs.

It's taken them years to steal our government from the people.

They are not about to let a guy like Trump expose them.

Nobody's getting impeached.

Even if he gets impeached he could drag it out.

Last guy that got impeached never left. Niether will Trump.

It's up to Trump to try and deliver what he promised.

He better get a pen and a phone...

edit on 17-5-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The last guy to be impeached was acquitted of all charges.
That's what happened.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's what happened.

by a narrow margin just barely

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's what happened.

He slimed the entire nation by having sex in the Whitehouse.

With a very young girl in the Oval Office.

The GOP paid a heavy price at the election.

If Trump said "I hope" there will be no impeachment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Not to mention he lied with his hand on the Bible.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I would Add:

the Shadow Government/ Deep State is creating all this Anti-Trump ruckus so that the Obama terms might seem-like-the-good-old-days

the idea of a independent person with ideas which do not come out-of-a-consensus-committee is just not In the Elites' playbook

the Obama 'persona', the tranny-as-Significant-other & the 2 hired actress 'Daughters' is the ideal 'Avatar' type of meat-puppet family/lead-man the Globalists want as the continual Prototype installed in the Oval-Office...

Artificial Freedom for the Nation-of-Non-Patriots, with no Allegiance to god or country...

al·le·giance
[əˈlējəns]

NOUN
loyalty or commitment of a subordinate to a superior or of an individual to a group or cause:
"those wishing to receive citizenship must swear allegiance to the republic"

Wow, that example is pure PC hoakum & propaganda...evidently edited into the definition engine to further BS the public who sleep-walk through life under the Progressives....

edit on th31149505480817002017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Trump needs to be taken down for the sake of America's future. Expanded drug wars, mandatory minimun sentences, and EOs giving political power to religious organizations is no way to run a country. I'm not even going to get into TrumpCare and Russia.
edit on 17-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I think you will get that wish. And if Trump keeps using those stimulants, he's going to have a stroke, then what?

Look at his eyes! How long do you think he can keep it together?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have a feeling that Trump is getting ready to expose something that most leaders of the free world still want to keep hidden from the public. It's not only about the US anymore. It's coming and it will change the worlds view on certain things. There is a hidden war going on right now and they want to destroy any credibility Trump has left because they are afraid that he might expose the truth. The truth about the human race and the lies we were told. The whole impeachment bs goes far beyond then just to get rid of an unwanted president. I believe the real reason is far more sinister.

I'm drawing my line in the sand right here and now. The revolution has begun.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think you will get that wish. And if Trump keeps using those stimulants, he's going to have a stroke, then what?

Look at his eyes! How long do you think he can keep it together?

He was elected by the people.

I don't want to hang out with Trump.

I want him to restore our Country that's 20 Trillion in debt.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Actually, I believe it was the dress he slimed.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I guess hope is really the last thing to die.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

All this witch hunts is a diversion to steer the population from what the real snakes and the swamp has done to the nation.

They are afraid they are in a panic, their comfort power is breaking down and they don't like it a bit

So Trumps needs to be taken down, first with smears and intrigue and then if that doesn't work you pretty much can imagine the next step.

Very predictable.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I want him to restore our Country that's 20 Trillion in debt.

Then he needs to start being presidential and get off twitter and go into leadership mode and quit campaigning. He's still campaigning and he needs to get his Oval office in order. It's total chaos. He can't do sh!t until he gets a competent staff that he doesn't have two fire every to weeks.

When he gets back from this ME trip; then we will see if he's got the cajones for the office; When the congressional investigation starts for real.

He's an old man and the pace is getting to him. imo....he bit off a little more than he can chew.
edit on 17-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I would say that Obama had much better ideals when he started out. He was confronted by a obstructionist GOP Congress that put party before country.

I'm sure his many detractors on ATS weren't yammering about how he was being thwarted by the establishment. They were too busy like Presi-dunce Trumpster fire making outlandish claims about how he was a secret Muslim, gay, probably didn't really go to college, was the illegitimate son of a Indonesian cult leader — you name it — anything to discredit, dismiss and delegitimize.

Trump started out an a-hole, his WH is a disgraceful clownshow. He will appoint anyone to any position as long as they pledge loyalty to King Donald above all else, regardless of their fitness for the job. He knew that Flynn had been lying about his communications with Kislyak for weeks and he DID NOTHING. NOTHING. It wasn't until the "deep state" leaks exposed Flynn's lying that he was forced to take action — and even then, unlike with Comey, he let that lying sack of s# resign and defended him afterward.

"RINOs" didn't make his administration collude with Nunes to derail the House investigation. The "liberal media" didn't make him fire Comey for not killing the Russian investigation. The "deep state" didn't force him to have his spokespeople give a completely different reason for the firing then he gave to Lester Holt.

I have come to a couple of conclusions:

1. A lot of so-called "conservatives" don't actually care about personal responsibility. It's a joke. Everyone is to blame for everything happening with Dear Leader's clownshow except Donald Trump.

2. Donald Trump was right when he said he could shoot a person in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any support.

Here's your corrupt billionaire globalist son-of-a-crooked-government-subsidized-slumlord "anti-establishment" hero with one of his foreign policy advisors, Henry Kissinger.

It's not that he's anti-establishment, it's that he's an incompetent a-hole with a big mouth and most of the rest of the establishment just can't stand him. "Drain the swamp" was some slogan dreamed up by Cambridge Analytica. He doesn't care about draining the swamp. Like a yellow-haired Kim Jong Un, he cares about loyalty... to him. The people he's fired are those that won't play ball not those who are somehow compromised.
edit on 2017-5-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The NWO/Progressive/Democrat/Media's big problem is NWO/Progressive/Democrat/Obama's image is getting scraped off the walls like old wallpaper.

Too many people on to the BS.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

He slimed the entire nation by having sex in the Whitehouse.

So, he's the first president to have sex in the White House? lol

With a very young girl

Who was an adult (consenting age).

in the Oval Office.

Think he's the first to do that, too?

Lol

But he had SEX in the WHITE HOUSE!
Oh my.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If they were actually panicking then why bother with smears and intrigue, why not go straight to the heart-attack gun?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What America needs is a national crisis to unify everyone. something bigger than 911.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join