It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whishes Come True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ok iam 13 and i had been having some unusual things happening,

When Iam Just sitting there and i think like man i wish that one girl liked me or Ow thats so awesome i wish i had that New TIPPMAN a-5 paintball gun

Well One day iam sitting there staring at the celing, thinking"Oh man shes like nicest person and doesent even know that i like her i never even talked to her, i wish she would say something to me."

Well next day She says she likes me, Wait a sec iam a hella ugly nerd and shes a hot goth punker chic

So now i think i can make things happen, Wish come true?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't know about wishes man, but I know that stuff just happens. I have heard people say that is was through prayer, or karma, or because they gave some alien there left lung, but sometimes things just work out our way. I don't know any other way to desrcibe it man. Sides to you, you may not look good, but who cares what you think looks good when you try to impress someone if they think you look good who cares right
Also thanks for not trying to pretend that your older or anything man I myself am only 15 , and hate it when my friends try to act like they are 20 on forums. Good luck with your new girl too man.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I read in books about people thinking to themselves they want something and end up getting it awhile after.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That's pretty cool, dude; but, do yourself a life-long favor.
If you're going to "count" those wishes that come true....start keeping a log, blog or diary and start counting those wishes that don't come true.
I think, after a little while, you'll start to grok the vibe

bubbabak

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Maybe you inadvertnatly used a form of telepathy that either,
A. Made her like you.
or
B. Made her true feelings which she hid come forth.

Though I'm going to agree with "The_final" on this, these kinda things just happen.
I'm sixteen by the way.
I tell you this because I dislike when people try to seem like their older.

[edit on 2/7/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'm 19, annnd i've been dreaming my whole life, just happened to wake up from a nightmare, i guess..... but anyway. the mind is so powerful, becareful what you wish for... remember, this world is just you, you've been placed in your position for a reason, and we'll only know when our last days of this 'reality' are over just why were here.... ya i dunno what im trying to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Be careful what you wish for you may just get it

Old saying but a good one.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am afraid there are no left-lung donations to aliens. Prayer, karma, and other buzzwords are all the same. It's a simple concept. It's fully supported by everything from thousands of years of religion to modern experimental physics. The concept is:

You have a measure of control of your reality. Reality is a mirror of your intentions - it will respond however you want it to respond. You have the ability to change the probability of events by simply observing them. Through concentrated intention and beliefs, you structure your reality and the events that happen to you. Unless an event is observed (measured), it exists in an undefined state of multiple probabilities...a tree in a forest, does it make a sound when it falls? The answer is that it's standing and falling at the same time, until someone comes along to decide on the event.

Since everyone seems to be confessing their age here, I'm 18.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
or because they gave some alien there left lung

A wish being granted by giving an alien your left lung?

I would cease to exist after a couple nights if aliens were bribing me in such a way

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Blackout]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Last night I was at a gig, i met this really, really hot girl, perhaps the hottest girl i've ever seen. We were chatting (or attempting to, music was very loud and we were right at the front), I think she said i was like one of her friends, not just like, but exactly the same, even the same laugh, which she pointed out. We smoked some weed, danced and enjoyed the music. She left right in the middle of the last song, I couldent find her at the end though, I was gutted! She really liked me I think, she kept touching me and kissed me once just randomly. Arghh i wish i wouldent have lost her! Shes running around in my mind!

I'm not one to do very well with the ladies usually, I dont know what to say, she seemed interested in what i was saying though. It almost as if she was an angel, but I might never see her again!
Wish i had her number.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Ishes]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I concur: wishes coming true = :_D

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keiron

I concur: wishes coming true = :_D

Then why haven't I won the lottery? Trust me, I really want that!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
6/49 Lotto odd's = 1/13,983,816 & millionaire odd's = 1/830. Better chance to become a millionaire then to win the lotto.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Dude just do your thing, and go with stuff with a f*ck it attitude and you wont be able to beat the hotties off you with a crowbar.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Gee... I had a strange dream last night, very very detailed!!

Someone dared to try stealing my Mercedes-Benz S-Guard, but generally failed. The car saved itself, and with little damage it could be repaired. I really hate if someone dares to steal my car, it happened in my dreams before.

Soon my dreams will come true, and I'm going to buy a MB with B7 protection class, and I'm going to keep it in a garage. That way nobody will try to steal it in real life.

P.S: I buried a hundred million dollars somewhere in the United States. Find it, and it's all yours! That's all to say....

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok i havent been on here like in a month , But OMG! OMG you will not belive my week

Ok so my dad found a 100 doller bill outside walking to the car , weird

So yeah these things are happening and its really weird, I personally think its karma

Does anyone have this happen to them , it happens to me alot just like my de ja vus

Lol
LOOK KIDS IAM THE NEW PROPHET! lol like u said i was put on earth for a reason and i guess i got a big reason lol iam gonna become a lil more realigious for now and see if i find anything

new topics

top topics

join