It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberal Media Wants Washington DC Gridlocked..To Hell With Making America Greater!.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course.

It's just amazing that the gridlock in a single-party controlled system is somehow being attributed to one side but not the other.

Then again Beltway Gridlock is low-hanging fruit for some OPs when they need to get their daily post count up, I suppose.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump decided to make an enemy of the press and media.

They don't like that. Their revenge will be absolute. That you can take for a certain.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If Democrats/Liberal Media get their wish, and President Trump is removed from office, would they be happier with V.P. Mike Pence at the helm?

No Pence would have to go also he's an even bigger idiot than Trump.

As we know, President Trump has faced media firestorms many times over the past 12 months. Most have been based on FAKE reports, or simply spinning up minor issues into something big, just to hurt the Republican President.

How dare the media post videos or Donald's tweets to prove what he said.

Since President Donald Trump is NOT resigning..what should he do now to ensure that his agenda for the American people moves forward?

There is no way for his agenda to go forward because it goes against the constitution itself. You know the main reason why so much of his stuff gets blocked from going forward.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's just sedition at this point, this isn't why we where given a free press. They where never meant to be a global PR firm for marxisim

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

"WAAAAAAAAH I can't get my way even though my political party controls all of government!"

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
It's just sedition at this point,

Lol. No it isn't. It's just the 1st Amendment in action. Don't like it? Too bad.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"WAAAAAAAAH I can't get my way even though my political party controls all of government!"

The election didn't go the way the everyone promised me, so I'm going to throw a temper tantrum

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The election didn't go the way the everyone promised me, so I'm going to throw a temper tantrum

Clearly you missed the quotes. That is unless you are agreeing with me making fun of the OP whining about Trump getting his agenda shut down.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh let's lock them up for reporting the news.

Oh woe is me..I'm so put upon. They're so mean to me. I'm so misunderstood.

This CHILD needs to grow the # up.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Eleven of Hillary. She's still got him beat.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yes actually events since late january.
That's all the corroboration needed.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Did you not learn anything from your last thread on this subject? Many of your ultra republican cohorts on this site said that they would pay congress to do nothing.

They should be loving the liberal media right now.

Sorry for killing your thread.

NEXT!

edit on 17-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Seems to me the right holds all the cards here.
Why can't they get anything done?

Because they are still the never trump people and they don't want him in there any more than the left does.
Just trying to take the country back...Before he destroys it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Actually I disliked Fox back when Obama was in his first term, because I voted Democrat and for Obama

Until I got dissatisfied by Obama's turning around on his promises and didn't voted for him on his second term.

BTW I hate the Republicans back in the years of the Bush administration too. I wanted the swamp to be drained and didn't care who was the man that would dare do such a thing as long as it was done Finally I get to understand the snakes and how they work.

And they are part of both parties, is despicable

I happen to like Trump (kill me for that I don't care) because he is not like any politicians I have seen.

But I am not blind and I can see that whatever is happening with the media bias is like something I have not seen before and I have been a voter since 1978.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes add to the group McCain the traitor and his cohorts.

They are a good example of overreaching and butt kissing.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It's just sedition at this point, this isn't why we where given a free press. They where never meant to be a global PR firm for marxisim

The real Pepe would be ashamed to be associated with such an idiotic comment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That is not helpful and you know it...The reason I asked is because I don't believe he could back his assertion with verified facts and I doubt you could either...Which is why you have such a vague answer.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Karma is such a beautiful thing, even after trump and the gop won, there still blaming everybody else under the sun.

Keep up the good work, the faster you guys fail the better the rest of us will be.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Essentially, we don't have a Federal Government that is working/governing. We have a bunch of corrupt globalists who are hell bent on bring this country to it's knee's.

If by some chance the Deep State gets Trump impeached? Get ready for STHTF! They won't be shocked either, this is what they are pushing for........

Of course because if he gets impeached, it wouldn't have anything to do with his own actions — it MUST be the "deep state." The same "deep state" that you clowns said was revolting against Clinton before the election.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Karma is such a beautiful thing, even after trump and the gop won, there still blaming everybody else under the sun.

Keep up the good work, the faster you guys fail the better the rest of us will be.

How are politics in my country affecting your life?

Or rather, how would bringing down the GOP in America improve your life in Canada?

edit on 17-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join