It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberal Media Wants Washington DC Gridlocked..To Hell With Making America Greater!.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
May 17, 2017

The Liberal MSM is hurting America and they don't care. Not an hour goes by on CNN or MSNBC where they don't GLOAT over how "Gridlocked" Washington D.C. is becoming with Donald Trump as President.

Here's an analysis of how the U.S. Media is intentionally hurting America, and Americans, by constantly spewing hate, and sewing dissent..

www.upsidetrader.com...

If Democrats/Liberal Media get their wish, and President Trump is removed from office, would they be happier with V.P. Mike Pence at the helm? After all, that is who would replace Donald Trump.

To his credit, President Trump said in his commencement address to the Coast Guard Academy graduating class this morning...

""Adversity makes you stronger—don’t give in and don’t back down and never stop doing what you know is right,” Trump said. “Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever comes easy—the more righteous your fight, the more opposition you’ll face.”"

More speech excerpts at: www.foxnews.com...

As we know, President Trump has faced media firestorms many times over the past 12 months. Most have been based on FAKE reports, or simply spinning up minor issues into something big, just to hurt the Republican President.

But we're now at a point where Congress is starting to be distracted. The Democrats have always been crying "Wolf!". Republican factions have always fought amongst themselves. But when John McCain compares the latest (unproven) Trump actions to WATERGATE, things are getting out of hand.

The media wants gridlock, as does the DNC, and many Anti-Trump Americans (even though it will just hurt them). Since President Donald Trump is NOT resigning..what should he do now to ensure that his agenda for the American people moves forward?

-CareWeMust

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
4 investigations into Trump and nothing to show for, but a witch hunt to stop the administration from fulfilling his promises to the voters.

Incredible, dirty, disgusting rats that is what the Democrats has become and they don't give a darn about the nation, but their sick desire to fulfill a revenge because Hillary the hag lost.

They all should be hold accountable and face charges on obstruction, McCain and his lap dogs need to be included in that group, he is not Republican he is a traitor to the party.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Essentially, we don't have a Federal Government that is working/governing. We have a bunch of corrupt globalists who are hell bent on bring this country to it's knee's.

If by some chance the Deep State gets Trump impeached? Get ready for STHTF! They won't be shocked either, this is what they are pushing for........

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
yeah....the truth hurts, and now the crying by trumpsters begins...and Pence is trump lite, same old s**t, different package, the poor and middle class will get screwed, so you'll be happy anyway.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Slight correction is in order, the liberal media isn't anti-MAGA!, its anti-fascism . Go ahead and wail and gnash your teeth that trump's directives to make america greatest are truly righteous and moral and goodly. You are of course wrong, but I can see how you would make that mistake.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

^^^ sour graper

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Slight correction is in order, the liberal media isn't anti-MAGA!, its anti-fascism . Go ahead and wail and gnash your teeth that trump's directives to make america greatest are truly righteous and moral and goodly. You are of course wrong, but I can see how you would make that mistake.

But the Liberal Media *IS* big Corporations !!

And they *ARE* attempting to control government !!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Saying someone is wrong is great and all but I'm interested in seeing what you got to actually back up that assertion with. Do you have anything you can substantiate that assertion with?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The swamp snakes are all into taking Trump down and to stop his agenda, because is not the agenda of what they had build and work for.

And people are soo blind by partisan politics that they fail to see who the enemies of the nation really are.

But they rather have the swamp snakes keep perpetuating the corruption at the expenses of the tax payers and voters in the nation.

This more than just a witch hunt, this the reality of what our nation has become and how is been hold hostage by the snakes.

They are vicious and very poisonous.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
All this impassioned hand-wringing by the right wing snowflakes might actually have some relevance but for the unfortunate facts of how these same snowflakes behaved when Obama was in office.

Just a few gems:

1) The Congressional Republicans met on inauguration night, 2009, to conspire to block everything Obama tried to do, not based on the merits of whatever it was, but because Obama was the one pushing it.

2) The claims Obama is a Muslim.

3) Combined with the attacks on Obama based on Rev. Wright.

4) The claims Obama was not born in the US.

5) The claims Obama wanted to destroy the US, beginning with the economy.

I could go on, the list is nearly endless, based on 8 years of GOP whining. Note, however, that despite all their efforts, there was no scandal during the Obama administration that even starts to compare with what we are seeing now with the Trump administration.

I for one am not a big fan of all the frenzy. I'd much prefer these issues be investigated calmly and the real truth exposed and the appropriate action taken. If Trump has violated the law, he needs to face the appropriate consequences. If he has not, then this issue needs to be unambiguously resolved and put away and we need to move on.

But in the meantime, the right wing has precious little room to be whining about all the frenzy.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
yeah....the truth hurts, and now the crying by trumpsters begins...and Pence is trump lite, same old s**t, different package, the poor and middle class will get screwed, so you'll be happy anyway.

Triggered...

The biggest crybaby on the site.

Try and impeach Trump.

How did it work out the last time someone was impeached ?

You lost, grow up...

link   

The MSM (mostly) is just another aspect of the leftist ideology that is trying to destroy the US.

link   
Don't Republicans control both houses and the White House?

Just wondering. I feel like I heard that somewhere.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Obama have something that Trump doesn't, the liberal media didn't attack Obama the way they are after Trump.

That is a fact you can take to the bank.

And yes the losing party always try to obstruct the winning party that is politics, but the viciousness going on right now is unprecedented.

link   

The Liberal MSM is hurting America and they don't care. Not an hour goes by on CNN or MSNBC where they don't GLOAT over how "Gridlocked" Washington D.C. is becoming with Donald Trump as President.

The "gridlock" has nothing to do with the msm.
The gop won the house,senate.and potus.
The gop has the power to follow through on ALL campaign promises.
The only "gridlock" is the disfunctional gop.

link   
Blame everyone else but yourself.

That's par for the course. For the GOP and (especially!) Trump.

He and the GOP have only themselves to blame.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Did you ever, at any time during the 2009 - 2017 timeframe, pay any attention to fox news? Rush limbaugh? Etc etc etc?

Yes, I agree that the liberal media did not attack Obama the way they are attacking Trump. The conservative media, however, is a different story entirely.

edit on 17-5-2017 by Open_Minded Skeptic because: Fix grammar

link   
The MSM is the fascist arm of the political establishment, currently trying to overthrow the outsider and sitting POTUS while putting America at risk and stirring up civil unrest and division amongst the population.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Republicans can be freedom-hating leftist douche-bags also.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Republicans can be freedom-hating leftist douche-bags also.

They are all corrupt scumbag politicians.

And there is nothing they like more than gridlock. That way nothing changes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join