It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With great power comes no responsibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So I guess if we allow people with medical skills to walk free from murder , we surely can then see how MP's and politicians get away with all manner of heinous acts.

No sentence passed as yet but the opinion of the judge is

Judge Ian Pringle QC, sitting at Oxford crown court, said he would take an “exceptional” course and defer sentence for four months, hinting that Woodward will not be jailed because of her talent. “It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to would be a sentence which would be too severe"

So as long as this does not become a habbit you can murder 1 person, WTF!!

Source - Gaurdian

Source - BBC

Source 3 - Sun

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sounds like her parents may know a person or two to get away with that.
Me? i'd be looking at 10 years

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Your name says it all.

Up is now down.

There's a similar story here in the states of a college kid who raped a girl behind a dumpster and got sentenced six months.

(Longer prison sentences are given for consuming/possessing cannabis)

Daddy-war bucks (the sick # dad) defended his rapist of a son by saying that it's not fair for him to have his life ruined for "twenty minutes of action."

Many also defended not sending the little #bag to prison because "he wouldn't bode well there."

Yeah, you're right, even locked-up criminals often times don't take kindly to rapists. Even then, why should anyone care how about the wellbeing of a rapist?

He was kicked out of Stanford, which is good, though.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Wait a minute. It was a fight, wasn't it?

😇
edit on 17/5/17 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok yea she's getting off easy but comparing this to rape or murder unless I missed something the guy is not dead

U got a fight ... a fairly bad one at that she stabbed the guy

On a first offence hear a few years probation is about the norm on a plea deal ... the artical mentions nothing of attempted murder or anything to suggest it was more than a drunk fight

Tho I'd like to see that "bread knive" ... if never seen one that is suitable for stabbing

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is why you don't pick up chicks on the internet.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Stabbed by a bread knife?? Here in the Bronx you would never had gone to court! All I can think of is 'that's not a knife, this is a knife!' Smart , hot and white, she'll walk for sure!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So as long as this does not become a habbit you can murder 1 person, WTF!!

who did ms woodward murder ?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

From BBC

Lavinia Woodward, 24, attacked the man at Christ Church college, while she was under the influence of drink and drugs. She admitted inflicting grievous body harm, the Oxford Mail reported.

apologies for murder, as until sentenced she is innocent, as is everyone, i hope

edit on 17-5-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I only read a little about this but it says she stabbed him in the leg not that she murdered anyone? Or did I miss that murder charge?

top topics

join