It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vows to keep fighting in commencement speech to Coast Guard Academy Grads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: theantediluvian

A whiner shuts up. He is not whining. He is pissed.

I'm not even sure he's pissed.
I think he's putting his words down for the record.
Trump already has his counter-moves and measures planned and plotted.

The opposition won't see their take-down coming.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I voted fro Trump because he was the only one who will fight. No concession. I do not give a f how politics worked in the past it is time for a change and he is it...

Even if he breaks the law and/or violates the Constitution while doing it?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But he hasn't. If he does Krazy I will make sure to apologize and i would be pissed because if he breaks laws or violates the constitution it means he became a politican...because that is what they do and that is not what I voted for.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well besides Obstruction of Justice and disseminating classified information to the Russians in a two day time period.

If he does Krazy I will make sure to apologize

No offense, but I don't believe you for a second. Not even slightly.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No Obstruction. No giving away classified information. As far as mistakes, a person should apologize when wrong and I would. Continuing to believe something that is not true is ignorant...like Trumps obstruction...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Your text here is a perfect example of why I don't believe you. Still pretending like there is nothing to see or to investigate at this point is very intellectually dishonest.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I don't care if you believe me but there is nothing to see. How do I know? Because if there was it would already be out last year and he would have lost the election. If you think for a minute that if they had true evidence of collusion during the campaign it would not have been immediately released and it would have taken the heat of the Clinton investigation and he would have lost. Done deal.

There is no blackmail option here with Trump. They are trying to remove him because he will not do there bidding. You are living a fantasy because of your hate of Donald Trump.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't care if you believe me but there is nothing to see. How do I know? Because if there was it would already be out last year and he would have lost the election. If you think for a minute that if they had true evidence of collusion during the campaign it would not have been immediately released and it would have taken the heat of the Clinton investigation and he would have lost. Done deal.

Lol. There is more to this whole investigation than the Russian collusion bit, but still Flynn is probably going to jail and this article came out earlier today:
Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

There is DEFINITELY something to this investigation.

There is no blackmail option here with Trump. They are trying to remove him because he will not do there bidding. You are living a fantasy because of your hate of Donald Trump.

Who is "they"?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Stick this up your fantasy....

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Flynn is the issue. There is nothing Trump did wrong. That would be why he is gone.

They is the GOP/DNC/Deep State/Media who hate Trump.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
People somebody needs to open a thread US just bomb Syria again.

Look for the news is on TV but it happen 10 minutes ago, I can not find a link.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

www.cbsnews.com...

In one incident, 27 regime vehicles drove within 18 miles of al-Tanf, which breached the 34 mile radius of the army convoy. U.S. aircraft attempted to buzz the regime, but when the convoy didn't turn around, they conducted a strike against some of the vehicles. In the second incident, an unarmed Syrian SU-22 fighter-bomber entered the deconfliction zone and was intercepted by a pair of F-22 fighter aircraft. It remains unclear as to why the Syrians violated the zone. Martin reports that Syrian forces are pushing eastward towards the Euphrates River Valley, which hints to the idea that the regime may have been doing reconnaissance on their flank.

edit on 05pm31pmf0000002017-05-18T13:29:42-05:000142 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Stick this up your fantasy....

www.reuters.com...

Best check yo source!

Six of the previously undisclosed contacts described to Reuters were phone calls between Sergei Kislyak, Russia's ambassador to the United States,

The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far.

In addition to the six phone calls involving Kislyak, the communications described to Reuters

It was not clear with whom Medvedchuk was in contact within the Trump campaign

They don't actually have anything!
The MSM uses the word "described" when referring to things said off the record. Not one mention of an actual legitimate source or citation just a bunch of descriptions, not clear, and no evidence talk. Like usual from ruters...
Right back up YOUR fantasy hole friend...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Flynn is the issue. There is nothing Trump did wrong. That would be why he is gone.

They is the GOP/DNC/Deep State/Media who hate Trump.

Except Trump knew Flynn was compromised for 18 days (and possibly even before he even hired Flynn for the job) before firing him. That is a concerning issue there that needs a resolution and answers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join