It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In the highly unlikely event that you manage to kick Trump to the curb, we will be riding out the rest of his term under Pence. Then what? More Russians? Seriously wondering what the endgame is because you've convinced me and plenty others that you won't accept anything less than complete control.
Which is why from now on I'll be throwing my full support behind whomever drives you guys the most batsh*t crazy.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
Good afternoon ATS.

Now we are through the first 100 days of Trump rule I find myself considering this simple question.....

In my opinion the start of the Trump presidency is a shambles.... No other president in history has failed to make an impression in quite the way Trump has failed.....

He has achieved none of the pledges he so enthusiastically pushed during the election process, not one, ZERO.

1) The wall does not exist, you know, the one he was going to start building on day 1! Not 1 brick has been laid...
2) Whatever happened to free affordable healthcare for all? Obamacare was supposed to be east to replace with something much better, (bigly better he may say), once again, a lie.
3) His ridiculous promises to limit immigration by illegal means, again, failed....
4) Ditching Nato, again, didn't happen...
5) Promised to approve waterboarding "immediately", never, happened, thankfully.
6) Promises to improve the country's infrastructure "Bigly"... Never happened, no action as of yet.
7) Promises to bring back coal. (Note, no one wants coal to be brought back, this was ridiculous then and still is now)....
8) Putting Hillary in Prison, NEVER HAPPENED.

thinkprogress.org...

64 promises!!

Additionally i would propose that his placing of people in high ranking posts has been an absolute disaster, many have been immediately removed or sacked shortly after, and the whole Comey affair just seems extremely unpalatable... I now hear that he wished to replace many other posts within the administration.... I won't even mention the fact that most people put in these positions of power were hopelessly unqualified...

He spent the entire election process slagging off wall street and the bankers saying he would help the real people, the working man. He then proceeds to employ said bankers and wall street cronies in prominent positions in the government.... Appalling behavior for a President don't you think?

I haven't even touched on the fact that he is hopelessly unqualified for the job and proves in on a daily basis with his ridiculous way of speaking and his illegal activities with his private mobile phone and ridiculous use of twitter....

The man is a liability and is seriously damaging America's reputation in the normal world.... He, and the American people that elected him are a laughing stock throughout the world... He appears to have the intellectual ability and vocabulary of a Kindergarden child at best, he can't even manage to make himself look intelligent.

The American people wanted a strong independent man with no political affiliations and honest intent... Instead they elected a lying man child with a massive ego, little hands and the surprising ability to be able to act like a spoiled child even on the international stage.

So, my question remains... How can anyone still support this man and his joke of an administration given the lies he has pedaled and the appalling lack of skill and class that he as the president portrays? How can you still support him given his record on the promises you elected him on? How can you still support him when he uses the word "bigly" on a regular basis....

Please, I implore you.... Take a look at yourselves and what you support and ask yourself the questions, is this the man I elected? Is he fulfilling his promises made to me? Am I ignoring his constant foolishness because I refuse to change my opinion?

Please.... This is getting ridiculous...

PA.
yes. Seriously. As serious as a Trump troll.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Turkenstein

Tricky catch, seriously.

"Lie, cheat, steal! Everybody doing it."

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To my mind, apart from the casual racism that seems to have been somewhat normalized, nobody I've spoken to seems to be able to properly articulate exactly what benefit they will receive from any of the Trump policies.
So far nearly everything he said on the campaign trail appears to have been platitudes in order to gain support. I don't believe for a moment that Trump ever planned on keeping any of his promises. If he was able to squeak anything through it would afford him an opportunity to claim a tremendous win for himself.

That seems to be all it's about for him. Wins. If that means you lose, so be it.
Small wins are just as delicious to him as the large ones.

Aside from a few very wealthy individuals, nobody really benefits from his policies. If you scrutinize closer you'll see how every move he makes is designed to benefit him the most.

He's a grifter. Look at his business history. He makes others suffer so he can win. All about the wins. Why do you think he makes a point of reminding everyone that he won the election every time he makes any sort of speech/statement?

He doesn't particularly want the tainted waterways. He doesn't really want un-breathable air. He doesn't particularly want the poor to starve, or to die painfully because they don't have adequate care. It's all just unfortunate collateral damage in the wake of him filling his coffers, and raising the value of his brand.

Let's say he builds his wall, and enforces his immigration policies:
Suddenly middle America is paying, say, $28 for a head of lettuce, $15 a glass for lemonade, (as farmers will need to either lets their crops wilt in the field, or hire at minimum wage + benefits, and adhere to OSHA requirements. The profit still needs to be made!).
He can afford that for a lettuce. Can you?
How much effort is being put into deterring, or actively prosecuting those who knowingly hire illegals? None.
You see?

Health care? Again, he can afford it. So it's never going to be a priority for him to give affordable health care to anyone - especially when there's the possibility of spooning the cream off the top for himself.
The other wealthy people benefit merely as a side effect. It's all about him.

Here's a tiny exercise for the Trump supporters. Hold him to EXACTLY the same standard that you did Obama. Exactly what you would have from Hillary. Bonus points if you can hold him to the standards he set by his own words before the election!
You're being conned. You either don't know it, or you do and you're too ashamed to admit it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

He hasn't fulfilled all his promises because he is working with congress. And congress doesn't want him to fulfill his promises.

So if he tried without congress, he'd be a dictator, but one who fulfilled his promises.

Then you'd hate him for being a dictator.

It really makes no sense.

The Republicans have the White House and both branches of Congress and said Congress doesnt want him to fulfill his promises? That doesnt exactly bode well for him.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

That's because republicans are assholes as well as democrats.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgered1

Imo, the benefits everyone receives from Trump's presidency is a physically smaller government with less corporate influence, as well as, corporations with less government influence. Also, enforcement of immigration laws, which will help taxpayers in the future. He has also put a freeze on federal hiring & mandated for every new regulation 2 be eliminated. He has also influenced China to stop buying coal from N. Korea & start buying it from the USA instead, as well as, start buying natural gas from us.
edit on 19-5-2017 by JBIZZ because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yes still better than the commie or the crook!

#Trump

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Republicans support Delusion, not Trump, it's just a similar path.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Not really.

A sock puppet is a sock puppet.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

An actual sock puppet would be preferable at this point of disrespect.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Yeah but the comparison in that post was of those 3 "sock puppets".

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If Trump is removed from office based on the synthesized conspiracies and lies of the Deep State then we are in deep #. If the Deep State fails in using their controlled media to convince people to elect their favored candidates, then they will just concoct lies to cause the "wrong" electees to be removed from office and replaced with their right ones. In that case we will have lost our elected government and there will be no point in voting. Just let the Deep State run everything with no voter input because it means nothing.

Trump may be an egotistical narcissistic buffoon, not much different from his predecessor in that regard, but he's OUR DULY ELECTED egotistical narcissistic buffoon. Deal with it – or deal with the much worse alternative.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Seriously, another anti-Trump thread? FFS

This maybe couldn't have fit in one of the other THOUSAND similar threads?

Or maybe it's just a response to the GAZILLION threads attacking Obama and Clinton.

Google 'Trumps contradictions' and see for yourself. But of course that would be "fake news."

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Promise Broken rulings on The Obameter

Note: That is only page one of 7.

Besides half of your countdown is not even proven.

While I certainly applaud your sentiment, and I'm in total agreement, that's coming dangerously close to the exact thing everyone gave the left such a hard time about during Obama's presidency. We can't deflect by blaming or shaming the former president. Obama isn't in office now like Bush Jr. wasn't in office then. Besides, everybody already knows what a failure the Obama administration turned out to be (really, deep down even the lefties).

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join