It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Faces Deepest Crisis of Presidency With Comey Memo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: dfnj2015

I read the leak. Hoping that Comey would see it proper is different than asking him too. Also, If this was illegal, why didn't Comey say something before he was fired?

Because obstruction of justice is often a pattern.

He documented in case a trend developed there would be evidence.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My bet is on the Militia and Military if Libtards try impeachment, it'll get messy

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Comey testified under oath that no FBI investigation has ever been impeded by any official asking them to stop.

edit on 17-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
My bet is on the Militia and Military if Libtards try impeachment, it'll get messy

You are saying that if liberals use the Constitution to impeach Trump, you'd be in support of a military coop?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I say the corruption in DC/Lamestram media is at alarming levels, any Idiot can see that, and that the current group in power is backed by the military so just add 2+2 and....

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln
edit on 17-5-2017 by manuelram16 because: quote

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

NO, you are wrong, wrong I tell you, Democratsthe liberal media (with McCain in the middle and cohorts) said that Comey have memos or memes or momos,

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Trump triggering the triggeables. I love it

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

You do realize that if the Creamsicle gets impeached it is because the Libtards and the Conservaloonies both decided to impeach him, right?

edit on 17-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I didn't get the memo & it appears no-one else did either so I'm dubious about agenda-driven propaganda outlets spewing innuendo and butthurt with lots of feelings and zero facts.

Don't worry us Hillary and Obama supports know about butthurt really well from all the flaming we get from Republicans. We will be glad to console any Trumpees now that he seems to be the target of the media circus.

It's impossible to get a YouTube version of Don Henley singing Dirty Laundry. What the heck? Is Don Henley anti-Internet or something?

I think you owe him money just to mention his name.

He's like that.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

It could be but the law around obstruction is very narrow.

Watch the liberal media get dissapointed Morning Joe: Thin soup for a Trump impeachment

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I read the leak. Hoping that Comey would see it proper is different than asking him too. Also, If this was illegal, why didn't Comey say something before he was fired?

Well the Liberal media legal analyst doesn't see it that way. Watch and weep: Thin soup for an impeachment

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
If it exists it will find its way on to the net.

the White House press office released an emailed statement denying Comey’s version of events. Trump “has never asked Mr. Comey or anyone else to end any investigation, including any investigation involving General Flynn,”

Not denying it exists then.

How can they? The alleged memo in question is allegedly a note written by Comey AFTER his conversation with Trump about what was allegedly said in the conversation.

Even if the alleged memo exists it still wouldn't prove that what is written on the memo is in fact what was said during the conversation between Comey and Trump. It would only show Comey's version of the conversation he allegedly recalled at the time he allegedly wrote the memo.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

So you are just making up excuses to justify a military dictatorship? Fun fact: The Republicans are in charge. If impeachment happens then you have them to blame.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

He was referring to the Attorney General or the DOJ.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well the Liberal media legal analyst doesn't see it that way. Watch and weep: Thin soup for an impeachment

I am not much for weeping...And a (R) or (D) beside a commentators name does not make them correct or credible.

Many an (R) has called for outright impeachment in the last few days..Legal analysts included.

The facts of the matter are what is relevant.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
I agree on relevance of facts but when you hear liberal media saying anything in defense of Trump or speaking about anything dissapointing in their obvious desires to get rid of him, it's noteworthy.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I meant trump.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
May 22, 2017

Anonymous Sources say:

Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller has been briefed on the contents of James Comey's memos.
www.cnn.com...

Supposedly one memo confirms that President Trump asked James Comey to stop the investigation into Michael Flynn.

If President Trump is called in for an interview, that would not be a good development.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

CNN went out of their way (during the England terrorist attack broadcast) to announce with glee that Mueller was looking over the Comey memos..that they are REAL.

Mueller was BRIEFED on the memos. But maybe that didn't even happen.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Briefed alright.

according to a person familiar with the matter

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join