It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Faces Deepest Crisis of Presidency With Comey Memo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I read the leak. Hoping that Comey would see it proper is different than asking him too. Also, If this was illegal, why didn't Comey say something before he was fired?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Sorry UW, gota give ya N/C for right now.

Buck

Ah, I see.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

People have been known to be fired when the people underneath lose confidence.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So I was wondering...

If Comey did actually write that Memo, who says it's true ?

I mean.. Comey could have an agenda too. He is up to his elbows in this ever since election time.

So.. we are arguing about an alleged Memo, written by a fired employee, who had made political decisions in a criminal investigation because the other one was compromised , while his boss was using taxpayer funds campaigning on airforce one for the accused.

What the ## are we talking about??
edit on 17-5-2017 by EartOccupant because: Yihaaa

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

If Comey did actually write that Memo, who says it's true ?

Perhaps the Trump tapes will back Comey's version of events.... should they exist.

This Presidency is like an advent calendar , each day a new window is opened revealing a treat.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Treat... I like that.. what a difference a H make...
Unfortunately it reveals a "thread" every 30 seconds

SM2

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
so, I was reading a piece just a while ago, that said, if in fact Comey believed that Trump was strongarming him, and it was obstruction, he was duty bound to report it according to two different laws. The public would have then found out about due to an investigation or indictment. So, we know he didnt report it. So now Comey looks like an A$# because he is turning a non crime into something to smear his former boss with, which makes him look like a vindictive child throwing and temper tantrum. And you know, all the lefties gather together in their safe spaces and foam at the mouth like a starbucks latte crapacino over this, even though it is an absolutely a non story. It really is becoming silly how they grasp at any straw desperately to remove Trump.

Oh, well he leaked sensitive information to the russians....but it was just fine when Obama did it. Obama was a much more prolific liar then Trump (so far). Fast and furious, I can keep my doctor, it's not a tax,the police acted stupidly etc, etc. Compare the amount of evidence, or complete lack thereof as it pertains to the Russian collusion of the Trump campaign to the veritable cornucopia of evidence against their chosen savior Killary as it pertains to the email scandal, the Uranium deal, THE REAL RUSSIAN CONNECTIONS. The fact she hired someone stupid enough to give a hacker his email password personally...man, how can you people deal with your hypocrisy ? Personally I feel like any politician is a little mentally unbalanced and can trust them as far as your throw can throw them. However, these attempts to just pull snip out of thin air and your imagination to try and remove someone from office is just infantile. If he really was that dirty, there would be actual evidence of something, not his cousin's uncle's former college roomate seeming to recall that once 25 years ago he said something that hurt someone's feelings . When there is actual real, verifiable evidence, then I will agree. Until then, seeing all these "unverified sources" and whatnot is just speculation and really comes off as desperate and childish.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That is funny but I too will wait for something more than a memo read over the phone to a news outlet that has broadcasted fake news more than once.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Why would it be illegal?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Why would it be illegal?

Depending on how it was said it's not illegal at all. If he said I want you to wrap up the investigation that's fine. If he threatened him that a would be ilegal. So question is did he threaten him or ask?? I'm betting he asked since Comet didn't consider it a crime at the time. Judging from what we heard on the comey memo the president is fine. But I have doubts he would have threatened him since even Trump knew the FBI could cause him problems.
edit on 5/17/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If this was illegal, why didn't Comey say something before he was fired?

What could the head of the FBI say about his boss , the President ?

I think trying to subvert an ongoing federal investigation is quite illegal , whether or not that's what he was attempting to do only time will tell but if the reported quote is true then that's the impression it gives.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am waiting for the memo, then I will make my on opinion, still remember people the timing of the memo will make either relevant or none relevant.

That is going to be the main subject if the memo indeed exist.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You did not get the memo?
Strange, everybody else did.

Even if it excists, Comey could still write his interpretation or agenda.
And ofcourse, he could also have written the truth.

So we need the actual recordings.. Hmmm

Thats gonna be hard.. because sound and even image can easaly be faked with enough $ beyound recognition.

So whats left?

24/7 bodycam's on every politician

edit on 17-5-2017 by EartOccupant because: Got a memo from the NSA i made a spelling error.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Actually if it was a conversation between Trump and Comey on Flynn and he wrote a memo on the subject is not ground for obstruction.

Now, the NY times is sticking to the side or interpretation of the memo, they claim it was not classified and that the memo was read to them by an associate to Comey over the phone.

This amid the inquired by intelligence committee now that wants the memo to be released by either Comey or the FBI.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

tnx for clarifying!

My point is/was.. what is proof ?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

And that is the billion dollar question, I am waiting, patiently but waiting, I put my money on been a sensationalized story.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Comey needs to hope it's not released puts him in a box. Either he refused to act on obstruction of justice making him legally responsible. Or he has to say he didn't believe it to be at the time making it look like this memo was released just to damage the president. He becomes a disgruntled employee. Either way he's screwed.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, he screwed himself on this one, that is for sure.

But as the wording of the supposedly memo read to the NY times by a Comey associate said, is nothing in there that is telling Comey no to do the investigation.

Actually the pushing that is obstruction is been added by the NY times story and feed by the liberal media.

My question is, where all this leaked information is going and why, the purpose of the derailment and smear campaign.

Something is very fishy and is starting to stink coming from all those backing this NY times story.

I am starting to feel that is nothing but more fake sensationalism.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The conversation if it happened happened in February. Comey was not fired until May. That's almost 3 months. It would seem Comey being fired has nothing to do with that conversation. No one makes a threat and fires several months later. It makes absolutely no sense.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Same old BS.

Same old pattern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join