It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Claims He Can Prove Trump Did Not Pass on Classified Info

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: windword
We know that Trump shared "sensitive" information to the Russians, so sensitive that it hasn't been shared with our NATO allies.

And exactly "how" do you know? Unnamed sources that were not there?

Curious

mg

Does anyone realize deepthroat was an unnamed source. It saved us from the lies of Nixon. Unnamed sources work. Unless of course half the populace is being force fed the mantra that all unnamed sources are bad and cant be accurate( only if they are saying no no things about you though)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

a reply to: TomLawless

He says he will provide the written transcripts in order to prove it.

LOL. As if Putin is the only one in possession of transcripts of what was said during that Oval Office meeting! This sounds more like a veiled threat to Trump, "You'd better hope we don't release the "tapes"",

We know that Trump shared "sensitive" information to the Russians, so sensitive that it hasn't been shared with our NATO allies.

Isn't the president the supreme authority in this country? I'm not sure he can break any laws anyway. Can't he just give him self a presidential pardon? I thought this was worked out with the "unitary executive" stuff when GWB was president. Someone please explain to me what law did Trump break here and does it matter?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
How would Putin know what's classified and what's not?

Exactly! Apparently, some of the offending information was the location of the intel source.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

LOL. As if Putin is the only one in possession of transcripts of what was said during that Oval Office meeting! This sounds more like a veiled threat to Trump, "You'd better hope we don't release the "tapes"",

You just make things up huh? Putin said no classified information was released and offered a transcript to prove it. How do you turn that in to a threat to Trump?? This spin is getting rediculous.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Id love to know your list of sources where you get 'accurate' info from.

I would expect the same to apply here as well.

As to this thread. Where are the 'creditable sources'? and Who are they?

mg

link   
This makes it worse

I'm literally laughing right now

Putin rushing to Trumps aid. Putin will do anything to keep his operative in office.

This is too funny

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No one is claiming that the president broke the law. They're claiming that he unwisely trusted an untrustworthy ally of an "enemy", Iran. They're claiming that what the president did was incompetent.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Simple. the person who broke this story ALSO broke the Hillary email server story.

thus I know hes broken stories against both the left and the right.

Youre up.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You just make things up huh? Putin said no classified information was released and offered a transcript to prove it. How do you turn that in to a threat to Trump?? This spin is getting rediculous.

Do you think Trump needs Putin's transcript to clear him? LOL! DO you think that the Oval Office doesn't have their own transcript?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: bknapple32
Waiting on pins and needles for actual Americans on this site to say they trust Putin over Comey.

When/ if...and that is a big IF...the memo is real, the sources can be vetted and or Comey verifies...

Then your comment has weight.

To the OP: Not a big Trump supporter either, but the press is out of control now. They, the general press, are printing conjecture, heasay and pure BS as of late against the presidency. No proof yet millions will believe it because "It was on the news or...the internet said so".

Sad days in the States.

Mg

You said it better than me!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Nobody should trust Putin and no one should trust Trump, neither of the men are the traditional politicians we have come to hate although Putin is closer. I think he nailed it however with this simple statement:

"What surprises me is that they are shaking up the domestic political situation using anti-Russian slogans. Either they don't understand the damage they're doing to their own country, in which case they are simply stupid, or they understand everything, in which case they are dangerous and corrupt."

www.msn.com...

That is a very candid and in my opinion truthful statement. I have no problem with a Special Prosecutor to look into all of this and if Trump did something then deal with it. This includes everything including those who are leaking Oval Office secrets in a campaign to destroy not only the country but this administration simply because he is not the candidate of their choice, not based on any actual evidence yet of wrongdoing.
edit on 5/17/2017 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
I dont care where the actual & verifiable evidence comes from, or whether it confirms guilt or innocence...

I JUST WANT THE GD EVIDENCE TO COME TO LIGHT ALREADY.

Im tired of eating popcorn - end the show!

That is what the MSM and the dark government is waiting on, everyone to tire of waiting for the proof.
They will keep throwing unsubstantiated claims out again and again.
People will get sick of hearing it and end up just believing the rumors.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: dfnj2015

No one is claiming that the president broke the law. They're claiming that he unwisely trusted an untrustworthy ally of an "enemy", Iran. They're claiming that what the president did was incompetent.

Just curious, how do you view Iran?
Are they our enemy?
When the deals with Iran were made by the last administration, were they our enemy then?
edit on b000000312017-05-17T10:08:32-05:0010America/ChicagoWed, 17 May 2017 10:08:32 -05001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I just want peace and cooperation with other countries, including Russia, and I want this government to start operating as a functional republic again (regardless of who is president), and I want all of this nonsense from both sides to end.

I honestly can't take this anymore. I just keep looking for that one silver bullet to end the madness one way or another. One piece of undeniable, irrefutable proof of....something. Anything. It's driving me insane.

I don't care if one side wins over another. I just want it to stop.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Vlad says that if Lavrov was given sensitive info, he'll be reprimanded for not passing it on to him. He said this in his usual tongue in cheek fashion.

He says he will provide the written transcripts in order to prove it. I'm not a really a Trump supporter, but I see so much insanity surrounding him that I feel the need to defend him for some reason. He does enough crazy stuff on his own without this constant manufacturing of events without any proof to back them. It's not healthy. If he does something illegal, roast him for it. It's usually blatantly obvious.

www.reuters.com...

It wouldn't really be 'proof' though, would it? It would be a written transcript containing the notes of the meeting that Putin would want to share with America/American media. If that transcript is a full and accurate copy of the actual meeting isn't something that could be confirmed other than those in attendance, and they may have a vested interest in agreeing or disagreeing with it.

Were you saying the same thing about constant manufacturing of events when pizzagate was going off?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
n/m
edit on 17-5-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I like this part from the article. I think Putin has a neat sense of humor.

"I'll be forced to issue him (Lavrov) with a reprimand because he did not share these secrets with us. Not with me, nor with representatives of Russia's intelligence services. It was very bad of him."
edit on 17-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I feel that the MSM or the powers behind the MSM are doing everything they can to create unrealistic expectations on the left, that they can/will overthrow this current administration. As the echo chambers gets louder and louder, I am afraid of what will happen if those expectations do not come to fruition. Will the Left then resort to violence in an all out revolt against those who do not think as they do?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: TomLawless
Vlad says that if Lavrov was given sensitive info, he'll be reprimanded for not passing it on to him. He said this in his usual tongue in cheek fashion.

He says he will provide the written transcripts in order to prove it. I'm not a really a Trump supporter, but I see so much insanity surrounding him that I feel the need to defend him for some reason. He does enough crazy stuff on his own without this constant manufacturing of events without any proof to back them. It's not healthy. If he does something illegal, roast him for it. It's usually blatantly obvious.

www.reuters.com...

It wouldn't really be 'proof' though, would it? It would be a written transcript containing the notes of the meeting that Putin would want to share with America/American media. If that transcript is a full and accurate copy of the actual meeting isn't something that could be confirmed other than those in attendance, and they may have a vested interest in agreeing or disagreeing with it.

Were you saying the same thing about constant manufacturing of events when pizzagate was going off?

Of course I did. Look up my posts from that time. I don't need to defend my position on Pizzagate to you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join