It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I care much more about the irresponsible actions of the press which is what outted this whole thing to the world. I personally don't think what he did was irresponsible, but that is only based off of available facts. I could better for an opinion if I had all the facts, however we won't ever get them due to the sensitivity of the whole thing.

So yes, you admit it. You care more about the press...than you do about the misdeeds or irresponsible acts of the POTUS.

Thanks...that's all I need to know.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Thrice unsubstantiated. Now go stick your head back in the hole in the sand that CNN has dug for you, and stop peddling your political theater.

Thank goodness people still know how to read and assimilate facts in in U.S. today.

Thanks

Mg

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Kryties

Several actually.

Source?

Put up or shut up. I'm calling you a liar.

Get lost.

Speak to me like that and you'll get exactly SQUAT from me.

Start treating others with a little respect and you'll get it in return.

Your typical go to response when you have nothing.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: Kali74

Oh hell yeah. I believe Putin over your liberal owned WaPo/NY/CNN/ETC propaganda machine that spews same garbage 24/7 without any real evidence to back it. Stick to your feelings, that surely takes you and your kind far in life.

So you honestly believe that the former head of the KGB, on the losing side of the cold war, who is Russian through and through, wants his own country to be the number one superpower in the world, who is practically the modern day Tsar of Russia, who kills his own opponents suddenly cares about Americans?

LOL - Just shows you can fool some of the people all the time.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

When the actions of the press do more harm than what the president did...If he even actually did any harm (there is not enough verifiable facts to determine that yet) then absolutely. They have publicly outted a spy in the field...Trump did not do that contrary to what you seem to think. I doubt you or I know enough about what actually was said and how that meeting went down to call trump irresponsible yet.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Looks like the Ruskis will make the MSM look like fools.

They really don't need Russia to do that...they do it all on their own.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As Cernovich said, the real issue isn't what Trump shared with Russia, the real issue is the leaks to the MSM actually disclose more information than what Trump disclosed to the Russians.

And Trump had every right and it's normal protocol to share info with foreign governments. The leaking of classified info to the MSM however is a serious crime which is what put this asset at risk if true, never mind it puts America at risk.

The MSM right now is our biggest enemy and largest threat to American safety.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
As Cernovich said, the real issue isn't what Trump shared with Russia, the real issue is the leaks to the MSM actually disclose more information than what Trump disclosed to the Russians.

And Trump had every right and it's normal protocol to share info with foreign governments. The leaking of classified info to the MSM however is a serious crime which is what put this asset at risk if true, never mind it puts America at risk.

The MSM right now is our biggest enemy and largest threat to American safety.

Is Cernovich the guy on twitter who calls anyone who doesn't tow his line a Peadophile?
I'll pass.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This must be why Netanyahu and the rest of the Israeli govt are singing Trumps praises and talking about deepening the intelligence relationship.

Stop listening to fake news.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Lol at the cult still desperately defending the disaster-in-chief

Baa. Tick tock.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
ABC

I knew about the banned laptops from carry ons over a month ago. This is not news.
edit on 17-5-2017 by staticfl because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Let me guess... "the sources" are the same left-wing morons in the intelligence community who keep trying to get President Trump impeached by making false claims, yet these are the same morons in the intelligence comunity who didn't say crap when Obama disclosed to the public the identity of the U.S. military personnel who killed Osama Bin Laden, which allowed the Taliban to target and kill those soldiers...

Fake News Alert!!!

edit on 17-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

When the actions of the press do more harm than what the president did...If he even actually did any harm (there is not enough verifiable facts to determine that yet) then absolutely. They have publicly outted a spy in the field...Trump did not do that contrary to what you seem to think. I doubt you or I know enough about what actually was said and how that meeting went down to call trump irresponsible yet.

It comes down to this: There is a long line of irresponsible talking from "the Donald" at some point even the most loyal Trump-ist has to admit, where there is smoke there is fire. Maybe not. The press has a job to do...to ask questions. This whole "omg it's fake news" isn't new. Nor is asking pointed blunt questions...It was my hero General Sherman that said "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."

Personally I don't care about 2 scoops of ice cream. I do care about the FACT that he is "president for profit" and the possibility that he is running his mouth to the wrong people, as well as the possibility that he is doing something very shady with Russia, and I care about the possibility that he was trying to obstruct justice...which we may or may not find out about in the Comey memo.

So yeah, I care that my POTUS is a laughingstock in the international community, and that he possibly cannot handle classified materials. I think both of those particular cares are pretty important. What the press does, is immaterial to how the POTUS handles himself. Even when they catch him, he just says "Fake News" and everyone buys it.

Idiocracy much?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

from your source

edition.cnn.com...

The diplomat -- who spoke to CNN on the condition that neither their name nor country were identified -- said allied agencies could explore ways to share specific information through channels used only by military and intelligence officials.

more unnamed stuff

Ah....ColdWisdom beat me to it

edit on 17-5-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Let me guess... "the sources" are the same left-wing morons in the intelligence community who keep trying to get President Trump impeached by making false claims, yet these are the same morons in the intelligence comunity who didn't say crap when Obama disclosed to the public the identity of the U.S. military personnel who killed Osama Bin Laden, which allowed the Taliban to target and kill those soldiers...

Fake News Alert!!!

Also, remember that Obama also outed a CIA agent in Afghanistan.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

In time we should know what actually was said there. Putin is so kind to share the actual records.

Yeah, because we all know how honest & trustworthy Putin is.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Discussion on ISIS placing bombs in electronic devices (Laptops, tablets, etc) capable of destroying an airliner
in flight

What the conspiracy fruit loops forget is ALREADY HAPPENED to the Russians

METROJET 9268 was destroyed by bomb over Sinai in 2015

en.wikipedia.org...

IN 2016 DAALLO Airline Airbus suffered explosion from bomb allegedly placed in laptop - hole was blown in side of plane

Pilots was able to land aircraft - only fatality was bomber

en.wikipedia.org...

Less one forget it was Russians who tipped off FBI to Tsarnaev brothers and their links to Islamic terrorists

Information which was ignored by FBI

US and Russia have common objective in preventing terrorist attacks against airliners

If by sharing data can accomplish this is the objective

Does not matter to rabid Trump haters ........

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This is definitely not true, as ISIS was manufactured by Israel and they don't have any "secret spies" in their ranks.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join