It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

only, considering the how the war against isis in the past years has gone and who has been the most effective against it, I would be tempted to think that the US would share info with Isis long before the Russian would??? although, I admit, I am one of the ones that think that Isis is our baby, designed to create chaos in the middle east in our attempt to retain our dominance over the world...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Kryties

Several actually.

Source?

Put up or shut up. I'm calling you a liar.

Get lost.

Speak to me like that and you'll get exactly SQUAT from me.

Start treating others with a little respect and you'll get it in return.

I'm still intrigued by what the US allies have to say about this situation. Being from the little brother up north I haven't really heard anything on this issue. With all due respect would you care to supply a source for your claim that the US allies are going to stop sharing intel with the US.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to the confirmation of the statements you made.

Have a great day.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WHAT

THE

PHUCK?!

More "unnamed sources"?

I know right! People all wantin to stay safe and no disrupt their lives and lose jobs and what not... how dare they?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So from this we know know that Israel is wire tapping or bugging the president of the USA.

Interesting.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
So from this we know know that Israel is wire tapping or bugging the president of the USA.

Interesting.

What?

After the meeting Trump staffers called our intelligence agencies to notify them that Trump shared things with Russia that weren't known even among all our intelligence communities. I'm sure Mossad was notified immediately.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So, Trump staffers called the CIA, NSA, and all the other alphabet agencies to...tell them what he did? Fire them.

As far as foreign countries, I am not sure that they have all forgotten Obama's admin bugging them all I would think, right?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: rickymouse

If our countries leader wants to tell Russia where our spies are so Russia or Syria does not bomb that area, I think that is good. Russia and the USA are allies in the fight against ISIS. This has been going on long before Trump was in the picture.

I think that's an extremely naive outlook, but, it wasn't OUR spies whose location was revealed, it was Israel's spies, and Israel didn't give Trump permission to give that info to the Russian, or any other ally, as I understand the reports.

If you read all those major MSM articles, you will find that the wording is reportedly. Who reported the information. Well, a journalist reporter makes reports. Where is the official evidence that trump gave Russia that location, anyone claiming to have it would be leaking national security issues to the public. Seems like there is a lot of hear-say going on and no proof being supplied in our countries MSM and social media. If someone were to hear this private conversation between the president and the ambassador, that person is not allowed to reveal what was said. That is also classified. So we have a treasonous leak in our government.

I am not saying that Trump did not open his big mouth and say things he shouldn't have, but I would like to see real evidence before I start believing something happened. If you want to believe it. go head, people are led to believe lies every single day here in America.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: rickymouse

That spy was in danger the second the meeting was over, long before the Washington Post broke the story.

Give me one bit of credible evidence to back up your claim, just one tiny bit. No hear-say or twisted interpretations of facts. Then, if I can verify it I will believe it. The evidence needs names attached to it so I could actually call the individual that heard the conversation.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

From your first source:

"It's a big deal, and we want to make sure sensitive information is handled properly," a European diplomat told CNN, adding that the country represented by the diplomat would not cut communications with the US entirely but could potentially reassess what information is transmitted at the political level.

The diplomat -- who spoke to CNN on the condition that neither their name nor country were identified -- said allied agencies could explore ways to share specific information through channels used only by military and intelligence officials.

From your second source:

Revelations that Trump revealed highly classified information to senior Russian officials during an Oval Office meeting last week prompted one European official to tell The Associated Press that his country might stop sharing intelligence with the U.S. as a result.

A second official, senior German lawmaker Burkhard Lischka, called Trump's disclosures "highly worrying."

From your third source:

As a result, U.S. officials and analysts fear other countries will hesitate to share information with a Kremlin-friendly Trump administration.

“If there’s a sense that we’re cozying up to regimes like Vladimir Putin’s Russia, that could have something of a chilling effect," said a senior official from former President Barack Obama’s administration.

Thrice unsubstantiated. Now go stick your head back in the hole in the sand that CNN has dug for you, and stop peddling your political theater.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I was just about to respond to windword but I see you have already covered it. I will just add this tidbit from the third source:

a senior European security official said. “There is huge implicit trust between U.S. and British agencies, for example, that will not be easily undermined even by the arrival of a new president with unknown qualities.”

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

I'm not here to debate the contents of the links that a quick Google search revealed. I simply provided in answer to this.

I'm still intrigued by what the US allies have to say about this situation.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So, Trump staffers called the CIA, NSA, and all the other alphabet agencies to...tell them what he did? Fire them.

ya, shame on them for putting the nation's security and the life of an isreali operative above their loyalty to trump!!!
the staffers did the right thing, they notified the intelligence agencies who probably then notified isreal in the hope that they could get the operative out of the field and into a safer place...
whoever leaked it to the press, with this much detail, well, that's another story and I agree, that probably shouldn't have happened.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You seriously think that's why they're unnamed? As to losing their jobs...Would they lose their jobs if they were authorized to speak on the issues with the press? If they would then do you think it's right for them to do so...

With the media's track record using an anonymous source is akin to me using Joe blow on YouTube to prove the earth is flat...Neither are based in any fact and more just a weird perversion of reality.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm not here to debate the contents of the links that a quick Google search revealed.

My God man, you should put that in your signature!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Reporter famously protect their sources' identity, to the point of going to jail themselves. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

10-4. Although the premise of the original post was that the US would lose cooperation from it's allies due to the information shared by the President with the Russians.
Which in fact was not supported by any of the links you provided.
Therefore no debate is required.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

However now a days it seems they're using the legitimate need to protect their sources as a way to outright lie in their reporting and leave us the public with no way to determine if what they report is true or not. I am not going to take anything they say for fact until I have some way to verify it. Now if they report it on anonymous sources Intel then it becomes verified through other facts which come to light as a result, sure I could take that as factual...But just on a report of anonymous insiders with the political climate these days...Hell no!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

I also would bet we are responsible for the lion's share of actual embedded agents and Intel collection going on so anyone who doesn't want to share could find themselves on the losing end of that deal. Not saying we do all the collection but we sure seem to spend more money and have more apparatus involved.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

lulz

wasnt at you but sure.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join