It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

I see... Yup.. I was totally wrong, with all that context, how could i be so mistaken.

At least you admit when you are wrong.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I dislike almost 90% of politicians and politics. I have a family member who runs campaigns on a local and state level and I have seen behind the curtain. It's all pretty corrupt...Once you make it to the state level you have to be just as corrupt to join the club...Or you get the type of treatment trump is getting. Not saying he is getting treated like this because he is squeaky clean...But the attacks and goal is the same...

So no I am as far from partisan as I could get. I recognize stupid where stupid shows its head.

ETA: also I guess you don't wish to debate your argument with me?
edit on 17-5-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: rickymouse

It seems that by the press and sites leaking out that there is an Israeli spy amongst ISIS is a major problem.

I think that's a given, as are there US, Russian, etc., covert operative among ISIS troops. The press didn't give the location of the embedded Israeli operative, but Trump gave that info to the Russians, who are not friends with Israel.

So, where is the evidence that Trump gave that info to the Russians? I did not see any evidence provided that that was mentioned. Maybe when the transcripts come out, anyone saying that should be charged with blasphemy of the president if they are passing lies with the intent of hurting the reputation of the person occupying the highest office of this country.

If our countries leader wants to tell Russia where our spies are so Russia or Syria does not bomb that area, I think that is good. Russia and the USA are allies in the fight against ISIS. This has been going on long before Trump was in the picture.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This whole thing is suspicious.

The president wasn't even aware of where this information came from," he said. "He wasn't briefed on the source."

Who was supposed to be briefing him?
Did the intel "briefers" forget this one? Was it intentional?

Was this even important or just more blowing things out of proportion to try to sabotage this administration.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lets not forget that Trump refused classified briefings before taking office, something he probably carried through into the Presidency.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If our countries leader wants to tell Russia where our spies are so Russia or Syria does not bomb that area, I think that is good. Russia and the USA are allies in the fight against ISIS. This has been going on long before Trump was in the picture.

I think that's an extremely naive outlook, but, it wasn't OUR spies whose location was revealed, it was Israel's spies, and Israel didn't give Trump permission to give that info to the Russian, or any other ally, as I understand the reports.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

according to current and former U.S. officials

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I ran across this story on the Jerusalem Post but decided that I really didn't want to pass the information onto others and risk the life of whoever might be working inside Isis gathering intelligence.

Trump probably should have kept his mouth shut some with the russians but ABC shouldn't have published this tidbit of information for Isis to read and act on.

edit on 17-5-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hate. Everyone is filled with hate and no one in government or the media gives two #s about the American People. Trump is not making us look bad on the world stage it is those who are so pissed they lost they will do, say and promise anything to make sure not that Trump is impeached but that his reputation is damaged in DC.

It is like when two people break up and they start saying bad things about the other. It is petty, childish and is just making sure that NO agenda item that Trump wants moves forward. All of the campaign promises are attempting to be halted to show it could not come through even though he is trying. He is not failing as a president. The government and media is showing us that when it wants to, even if you are the POTUS, you mean nothing.

There is NO evidence. Again, like all others, if there was was solid evidence proceedings would be moving forward. This is doing nothing but holding our country back and for one I am sick of it.
edit on 05am31amf0000002017-05-17T10:55:53-05:001053 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 05am31amf0000002017-05-17T10:59:48-05:001048 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

That spy was in danger the second the meeting was over, long before the Washington Post broke the story.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Lets not forget that Trump refused classified briefings before taking office, something he probably carried through into the Presidency.

Do you have a souce for that? I am told that sometimes his briefings can last well over an hour and he receives them daily.
edit on 17-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The meeting with the Russians happened a week ago. Whatever whispers happened because of it, happened last week.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: stosh64

I used single quotes for a reason nice of you to erase them.

It was unintentional.

Edited and fixed.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

So you're saying that you don't care about any irresponsible activity of the POTUS?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
he has the right to share intel he can declassify anything he wants as president he has the highest clearance possible vand can declassify as he chooses. he shared intel with russian who is also in syria fighting isis. why is this a good idea because if we share intel it might keep our troops from accidentally firing on each other. what we really need to do is form a coalition with russia and china and india and go squash saudi arabia they the ones who are funding all this terrorist activity and proxy wars . syrian gurrillas aka isis aka isil aka muslim brothergood aka alqeda aka cair aka saudi arabia. enuff said.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Please re-read the OP.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

WHAT

THE

PHUCK?!

More "unnamed sources"?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I care much more about the irresponsible actions of the press which is what outted this whole thing to the world. I personally don't think what he did was irresponsible, but that is only based off of available facts. I could better for an opinion if I had all the facts, however we won't ever get them due to the sensitivity of the whole thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join