It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I know you weren't speaking to me, however I was speaking to you and I have refuted the whole premise of your post in multiple replies of my own...Either you posted before reading the replies or your one of the people who needed to go back and read them a second time so you can understand that what you're saying doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Dude. That's WAY too much logic for Trump supporters to handle. Their tiny little heads may explode.

link   
a reply to: RickyD

Thankyou for your opinion, I respectfully disagree.

link   

Attacking on non content related points..

Bravo !

link   
a reply to: Kali74

What's muddy about it...It's clear cut. Trump did nothing out of practice for a sitting president. The press, however did out an Intel asset then tried to use that to blame and smear trump cause they don't like him.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That's fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion...Even if it's wrong and obviously based in a bias due to their dislike of a person.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Attacking on non content related points..

Bravo !

Please explain how the post I was directly referring to isn't a content related point - and further to that please explain how my pointing out how logical it was is not also a content related point?

This'll be good. ****Gets popcorn****

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: ColdWisdom

So Trump gives the Russians classified info, the media reports on it, and its the media who's giving out classified info.

Flawless logic

Yeah, feelings.

It's painfully obvious that's all Trump apologists have at the moment.

You have nothing but the fevered imaginations of a hostile media.

Facts are, if what was said was true, what Trump did as commander in chief is up to his discretion. You have nothing.

Exactly. And once Trump shared that classified info with Russia it isn't classified anymore, so the media can report on it all they want.

Just the latest breakdown in logic from Trump supporters on this thread, spouting the MSM were the ones revealing classified info when Trump declassified it by default when he decided to share it with Russia.

But hey, whatever reinforces what the media of your choice tells you to believe, right?

Projection of the highest order. "Whatever reinforces what the the media of your choice tells you to believe—now here read this WaPo article".

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

That's fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion...Even if it's wrong and obviously based in a bias due to their dislike of a person.

It's only wrong IN YOUR OPINION. One I disagree with.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Actually it's exactly like that...The partisan hate is handicapping us as a nation and we need to cut it out and start thinking about how to better our nation instead of how we can throw a wrench into the other side's plans.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Tiny little heads?

Enjoy you're popcorn.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Would you care to elaborate on why my opinion is wrong and yours is right? I am more than happy to debate your points.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The White House told Jake Tapper, and Jake Tapper told me.

ntknetwork.com...
edit on 17-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Actually it's exactly like that...The partisan hate is handicapping us as a nation and we need to cut it out and start thinking about how to better our nation instead of how we can throw a wrench into the other side's plans.

Then perhaps start with yourself?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Tiny little heads?

Enjoy you're popcorn.

Thanks for completely ignoring the rest of my post to cherrypick something out you thought you could use against me.

Well done.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

What's muddy about it...It's clear cut. Trump did nothing out of practice for a sitting president. The press, however did out an Intel asset then tried to use that to blame and smear trump cause they don't like him.

It's muddying because it's a narrative that doesn't exist. No one in the media nor on ATS is saying that what Trump did was illegal.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Full post:

Dude. That's WAY too much logic for Trump supporters to handle. Their tiny little heads may explode.

I see... Yup.. I was totally wrong, with all that context, how could i be so mistaken.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Did you ever stop and think that no one would have known about any Intel sharing, and their spy in ISIS would be just fine if people weren't trying to leak info on this type of thing just to hurt trump. The hatred knows no bounds these days and it has become a case of "anything to hurt trump regardless of the best interests of our country". The blind hate is dangerous and really needs to simmer down.

It seems to me that stuff shared with the Ambassador by Trump is not a problem. It seems that by the press and sites leaking out that there is an Israeli spy amongst ISIS is a major problem. All Isis has to do is read our news on the internet. I am sure the Russian Ambassador was not going to share that information with ISIS, we are supposed to be working with the Russians on ridding the world of ISIS.

The major security threat of our country seems to be social media and the press. Also, the cyber threat to our country would not be a problem if everyone was not connected to the internet. By now, Hillary would have severely restricted social media if she had won. Trump is addicted to tweeting, our access rights are secure for a little while.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

So Trump gives the Russians classified info, the media reports on it, and its the media who's giving out classified info.

Flawless logic

Yeah, feelings.

It's painfully obvious that's all Trump apologists have at the moment.

You have nothing but the fevered imaginations of a hostile media.

Facts are, if what was said was true, what Trump did as commander in chief is up to his discretion. You have nothing.

Exactly. And once Trump shared that classified info with Russia it isn't classified anymore, so the media can report on it all they want.

Just the latest breakdown in logic from Trump supporters on this thread, spouting the MSM were the ones revealing classified info when Trump declassified it by default when he decided to share it with Russia.

But hey, whatever reinforces what the media of your choice tells you to believe, right?

Projection of the highest order. "Whatever reinforces what the the media of your choice tells you to believe—now here read this WaPo article".

Whatever works as a shortcut to thinking for you.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It seems that by the press and sites leaking out that there is an Israeli spy amongst ISIS is a major problem.

I think that's a given, as are there US, Russian, etc., covert operative among ISIS troops. The press didn't give the location of the embedded Israeli operative, but Trump gave that info to the Russians, who are not friends with Israel.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join