It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Why are you ignoring the fact that its not about Trump doing anything illegal, but rather that he has breached the trust of allies that share information with America?

Where are you going to get your intelligence from once the rest of the world decides Trump can't be trusted?

The media has breached the trust of our allies. They leaked what was said in the bloody Oval Office to the entire world.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Heaven forbid someone doesn't fit in a box, it might break down the programming.

We now return to our right/left paradigm.

Yeah like how anyone who dares dislike Trump MUST be a Hillary supporter - because the other candidates like Bernie apparently don't exist.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

WaPo should be tried for sedition.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The media has breached the trust of our allies. They leaked what was said in the bloody Oval Office to the entire world.

I can tell you for a fact that your allies (Im from one of them) aren't talking about media leaks - they are talking about how Trump breached our trust.

Keep deluding yourself though, the facts prove you wrong.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Common sense and logic would say that this story is a load of crap.

Feelings perhaps but certainly not logic. At the very least even supporters should be taking pause.

The most ironic part is that none of us would even be talking about the Islamic State and laptops if it weren't for somebody leaking this to WaPo and WaPo publishing it.

Actually the plot was known. How the plot was uncovered, was not known.

And you should be ashamed of yourself for asserting this

You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a blind follower.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

WaPo should be tried for sedition.

I wouldn't go that far. They will ruin themselves.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I can tell you for a fact that your allies (Im from one of them) aren't talking about media leaks - they are talking about how Trump breached our trust.

Source please!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
a reply to: Kryties The "anonymous leaker source" and reporter from WP revealed classified info, not the President.

This has gone over your head hasn't it?

How, pray tell, did that media source get said classified info if Trump hadn't already told the Russians? Are you suggesting the media has access to classified intel and decided to tell the world about it randomly?

link   

What Trump did was perfectly legal

You're intentionally muddying the water. Said over and over again.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Keep deluding yourself though, the facts prove you wrong.

It's because you're repeating what the media has told you. That's it. "Breached our trust" as if you thought of it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What Trump did was perfectly legal

You're intentionally muddying the water. Said over and over again.

Just a simple fact. Why don't you tell us how it causes some future event or hurts someone's feelings.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Heaven forbid someone doesn't fit in a box, it might break down the programming.

We now return to our right/left paradigm.

Yeah like how anyone who dares dislike Trump MUST be a Hillary supporter - because the other candidates like Bernie apparently don't exist.

Absolutely, it goes both ways, sadly.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Typical. You reply to any aspect of my post that doesn't require you to source your claims, as if you never made them.

Actually the plot was known. How the plot was uncovered, was not known.

If the plot was known, then how is discussing a known plot with Russian officials a breach of trust of our allies, let alone endangering a spy?

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Source please!

Why bother? You'll just label it fake news without even looking at it because it disagrees with your delusion.

I am Australian. I live in Australia. All our media is discussing if and how Trump breached the trust of the Israelis and whether or not we should trust him. Want proof? Get on a plane and fly down here and see for yourself.

link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Not without conflicting with US interests. We back rebels that are fighting Assad's forces as well operate against ISIS.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
a reply to: Kryties The "anonymous leaker source" and reporter from WP revealed classified info, not the President.

It became declassified when Trump opened his mouth. Unless you are asserting that Kislyak and Lavrov were given clearance for access to classified material.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Why bother? You'll just label it fake news without even looking at it because it disagrees with your delusion.

I am Australian. I live in Australia. All our media is discussing if and how Trump breached the trust of the Israelis and whether or not we should trust him. Want proof? Get on a plane and fly down here and see for yourself.

I'm not asking for people in Australian media, I'm asking about Australian officials.

Have any Australian military officials mentioned their new reluctance not to trust Trump over this?

But you know you're completely full of sh!t, so I won't be surprised when you return empty handed.

Pundits in Australia that are parroting what they see on CNN are not Australian officials.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

So Trump gives the Russians classified info, the media reports on it, and its the media who's giving out classified info.

Flawless logic

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I used single quotes for a reason nice of you to erase them.
edit on 5/17/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

or hurts someone's feelings.

What?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join