It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

/pat

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I never knew you were an intelligence officer lol

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Common sense and basic understanding equal claims I'm an agent?
edit on 5/17/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I have a feeling though that those intelligence wells are going to be running dry and that we have lost or damaged a valuable tool in the fight against ISIS.
I don't know that it would effect the important stuff .

UK Prime Minister Theresa May has said that Britain will further work and share intelligence data with the United States. "We continue to work with the United States and continue to share intelligence with the United , as we do with others around the world because we are all working together to deal with the threats that we face," May told reporters on Wednesday, as cited by Reuters. Read more © Shealah Craighead / Global Look Press‘Reading US papers is dangerous’: Moscow ridicules report that Trump shared secrets with Russian FM
She added that the issues discussed by the US leader “with anybody that he has in the White House is a matter for President Trump.” The prime minister said that she has confidence in the bilateral relationship, adding that their cooperation provides better protection from security threats. "We continue to work together and we have confidence in that relationship between us and the United States, that it helps to keep us all safer," May said. Her statement comes after US President Donald Trump was accused of sharing highly classified data during his meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov last week. The Russian Foreign Ministry has dismissed the claims. Russian President Vladimir Putin also slammed the reports on revelations during a news conference following a meeting with the Italian prime minister Wednesday, calling them “political schizophrenia.”
www.rt.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The wildest part about all of this is that putting bomvs in laptops was israels trick. They came up with that in the 90s. Now they are saying its an isis thing.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: JinMI

Russia: We are happy to give you all the records

FBI: We are happy to give you the memos

Democrats/Liberals/Israeli Stooges: NO NO NO, WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THE EVIDENCE. IT'S NOT NECESSARY. WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. SOURCES SAY!

You do know that many Republicans have also said they do not want and will not accept anything from the Russians regarding supposed "evidence," right?

But if silly, ignorant partisan hackery makes you feel better, go for it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Oh hell yeah. I believe Putin over your liberal owned WaPo/NY/CNN/ETC propaganda machine that spews same garbage 24/7 without any real evidence to back it. Stick to your feelings, that surely takes you and your kind far in life.

The quote above is what we've come to. It's kind of funny watching it play out. The entire right wing's main propaganda throughout the past election leading up to now is nothing more than projection, as in whatever they are guilty of they accuse the other side of being. A round-about type of logic that people believe because it makes them feel right and feel like the other side of the political spectrum is the "true enemy".

It's strictly based on emotion and zero critical thinking, as is apparent to anyone on the outside looking in at Trump supporters. And now the final stage is almost complete.

We've reached a point where American citizens are actually siding with a rival foreign power over their own countryman. Because their media of choice tells them to, all the while screaming how everyone else they disagree with are media stooges..

Think about that for a minute..

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think when the leader of the War on Terror has a colossal F'up, probably all allies want to downplay it and continue with the optics of a united front and hope the enemy buys it. Sadly, I think there's only one demographic that buys it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Kryties

Refer to any of my posts here...I do not intend to keep repeating it over and over here...But your points were addressed by me and squashed for the bad argument it is. Thank you...Try again.

Thankyou for your opinion, I wasn't speaking to you.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Common sense and logic would say that this story is a load of crap.

The most ironic part is that none of us would even be talking about the Islamic State and laptops if it weren't for somebody leaking this to WaPo and WaPo publishing it.

So even if it was classified, which still remains unconfirmed, the general public including the Islamic State would not know that we know this.

Did you catch that?

If it wasn't for WaPo, none of this would be public.

So if someone's life (a spy) were truly at risk over this, a claim that you cannot substantiate, it wouldn't be Trump's fault for sharing that info with the Russians, but WaPo's fault for deciding to publish sensitive classified information.

So the Islamic State wants to build a laptop capable of being detonated on an airplane. Does that revelation alone really sound top secret to you? Hell, they talk about sh!t like this in their magazines.

Not one single official from Israel has claimed that what Trump did was endangering. And you should be ashamed of yourself for asserting this, when in fact Obama did this very same thing and you said nothing.

By the way, most of Mossad's surveillance is digital, go figure.

Does Cellebrite ring a bell?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What Trump did was perfectly legal, and even expected, so what's the problem?

According to current and former officials, it's bad. Something bad may happen. Chuck Schumer can confirm this.

In the meantime, here's all the classified info we have, and we'll show it to everyone.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why are you ignoring the fact that its not about Trump doing anything illegal, but rather that he has breached the trust of allies that share information with America?

Where are you going to get your intelligence from once the rest of the world decides Trump can't be trusted?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Apparently, it wasn't expected and was considered not only highly irregular, but unwise and an incompetent decision on Trump's part.

edit on 17-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Remember the USS Liberty! Never forget!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So you are a Trump apologist.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Apparently, it wasn't expected and was considered not only highly irregular, but unwise and an incompetent decision on Trump's part.

Because bad things will happen?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Why are you ignoring the fact that its not about Trump doing anything illegal, but rather that he has breached the trust of allies that share information with America?

Let's just say for one second that what you just said in quotes was true.

Why are you ignoring the fact that WaPo published felloniously leaked classified information, and in doing so, putting our ally's intelligence sources at risk.

I suppose you'll say it's ok to publish sensitive info that was intended to be used to combat the Islamic State, so long as it can be used to blame Trump for something so absurd as 'breach of trust,' of our allies.

link   

Can't they do both?

link   
a reply to: Kryties The "anonymous leaker source" and reporter from WP revealed classified info, not the President.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

'you guys'

Heaven forbid someone doesn't fit in a box, it might break down the programming.

We now return to our right/left paradigm.

ETA single quotes around "you guys" as pointed out by OP
edit on 5 17 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join