It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

according to current and former U.S. officials

This is the cover for the new propaganda outlets that were allowed to form starting back in 2012.

On 12/29/12, President Obama signed HR 4310, the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1078 (thomas.loc. gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.4310
of the bill authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US, which had previously been banned since 1948 when the Smith-Mundt Act was passed.
Read more at www.maxkeiser.com...

This bill appears to not only open the door to legalization of the dissemination of propaganda in America, but would also legalize covert infiltration of media organizations by government agents and even the creation of media outlets that legally operate entirely as government fronts. Read more at www.maxkeiser.com...

Think about the downward spiral of MSM just since 2012.

Goebbels would be proud.

Gin

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Oh hell yeah. I believe Putin over your liberal owned WaPo/NY/CNN/ETC propaganda machine that spews same garbage 24/7 without any real evidence to back it. Stick to your feelings, that surely takes you and your kind far in life.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It was debunked by one of the generals that were attending the so call meeting, where Trump supposedly leaked information to the Russians.

Is a hoax news as usual.

No wrong doing

Nonsense.

What are you going to do when your closest intelligence-sharing allies stop sharing intelligence with you because of Trumps stupidity in revealing shared classified info?

Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot, and doing it willingly and blindly......

edit on 17/5/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That it happened, that was initially denied. What it was about, that was initially denied. The fact that the NSA and CIA had to be called immediately after the meeting and now we know that it was an Israeli source.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Didn't you don't understand the different approach by the Washington Post, the wording is used to go after Trump like was doing something illegal.

NO, nothing different that a president will not due, Obama or Trump, but hell this is Trump now so is illegal and he is a traitor

You know the bias media is feeding to much crap and is not good for the health of those that feeds on it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

according to current and former U.S. officials

This is the cover for the new propaganda outlets that were allowed to form starting back in 2012.

On 12/29/12, President Obama signed HR 4310, the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1078 (thomas.loc. gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.4310
of the bill authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US, which had previously been banned since 1948 when the Smith-Mundt Act was passed.
Read more at www.maxkeiser.com...

This bill appears to not only open the door to legalization of the dissemination of propaganda in America, but would also legalize covert infiltration of media organizations by government agents and even the creation of media outlets that legally operate entirely as government fronts. Read more at www.maxkeiser.com...

Think about the downward spiral of MSM just since 2012.

Goebbels would be proud.

So Obama basically gave the press permission to lie their asses off. Jeeze, thanks Obama! LOL (Couldn't resist)

In truthfulness I'm so sick of the MSM. They are fighting against the President of the United States of America. Don't care that y'all don't like him. If we could actually get some real reporting done instead of this weak "Well I have a source".

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Maybe there really was something to this story ...

30 Israeli, Foreign Intelligence Officers Killed in Russia’s Caliber Missile Attack in Aleppo Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:12 TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian warships stationed in Syria’s coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers. “The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers’ coordination operations room in the Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo, near Sam’an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers,” the Arabic-language service of Russia’s Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday. The operations room was located in the Western part of the Aleppo province in the middle of the sky-high Sam’an mountain and old caves. The region is deep in a chain of mountains. Several US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers were also killed along with the Israeli officers. The foreign officers who were killed in the Aleppo operations room were directing the terrorist attacks in Aleppo and Idlib.
geopolitics.co...

As to the OP , I would think the leakier is more of a threat to the US seeing it was classified info .

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Putin who continuously puts American lives in danger in the war on terror? Putin who is arming the Taliban? That Putin? You've allowed your hatred of Liberals to over ride your logic. Something else we can thank Putin for.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

That makes absolutely no sense...He didn't burn a spy as the spy would have been just fine. Russia didn't out the spy either...Just the US media and the jackass who leaked it to them. The press had no right to the info for obvious reasons as we can see now. And he has every right to share Intel with whom ever he wishes as president...Even if you don't like it or the Russians. As for the oval office...Are you saying it's not secure enough...Cause we don't have too many more secure locations we can share with diplomats...Jeez. Seriously though you are making no sense and also making very ignorant arguments in your state of trump hate.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Refer to any of my posts here...I do not intend to keep repeating it over and over here...But your points were addressed by me and squashed for the bad argument it is. Thank you...Try again.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That's how it's always been done. The sources either pan out or retractions are printed. People aren't willing to put their lives/jobs/reps on the line.

Meanwhile 'you guys' have eagerly devoured fake FBI, CIA, NSA agents and fake dead people as evidence for all manner of idiotic conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The life of a spy placed by Israel inside ISIS is at risk tonight, according to current and former U.S. officials, after President Donald Trump reportedly disclosed classified information in a meeting with Russian officials last week.

Supposedly, reportedly, (nameless officials in the deep state secrets dept.) hinting at how much Israel hates Trump, too.

Look at it this way Trump, heres your chance to open another front against Israel.

Don't bite...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

The blind hate is dangerous and really needs to simmer down.

Blind ignorance and fanaticism is dangerous too. Trump has four failed business ventures, yet is in charge of the second biggest economy, he wants to keep out Mexicans but imports wives and yet the stubborn far right fanatics called the MSM pro left while conveniently ignoring Trumps activities years before his election.

He lost a $h!toad of money on a board game decades ago for Bane's sake! google 'Trumps failed businesses' and find out for yourself, and no it's fake news because it happened before the 'fake news' trope even existed.

I hate Trump and Hillary for the right reasons but I don't hate their supporters, but I do question their sanity despite my own insanity which says a lot.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It sounds like ABC, or whomever leaked his info to the public, put this spy's life at risk. ISIS, Israel, the public, no one, would know anything, had the information not been leaked and sensationalized.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
what about, pray the gay away, pense?

he could be behind the leaks. or, someone who'd like to see him president...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Right because Russia wasn't going to start poking around where that spy was embedded for other intel? Your statement is incredibly naive.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

What exactly does that have to do with this topic?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I thought the US, Israel and Russia were all fighting ISIS.
Seems to me, if all 3 shared information the job would get done a lot quicker.
Maybe then, when Russia attacks ISIS, they will know where and where not to attack, possibly saving the lives of the people mentioned by the2ofusr.

Unless, they don't really want ISIS gone...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Right because Russia wasn't going to start poking around where that spy was embedded for other intel? Your statement is incredibly naive.

Your statement is based on nothing.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
I thought the US, Israel and Russia were all fighting ISIS.
Seems to me, if all 3 shared information the job would get done a lot quicker.
Maybe then, when Russia attacks ISIS, they will know where and where not to attack, possibly saving the lives of the people mentioned by the2ofusr.

Unless, they don't really want ISIS gone...

Russia is protecting Assad that is not the same as fighting ISIS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join