It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mehmet Ali Agca sends get well soon wishes to Pope, warns end of the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Mehmet Ali Agca tryed to kill the Pope in 1981, and was actually pardoned by the pope later on. Since then he has been in jail until when he was released in 2000. Recently Pope John Paul II was hospitalized for the flu, and since then, Mehmet Ali Agca has sent a handwritten message to the associated press hoping the pope well. However, there is a cryptic message in it about the end of the world being now.

www.turkishpress.com
"Dear Pope John Paul II, I and you suffer for the fulfillment of a divine universal plan... I thank you for having revealed on May 13, 2000 the third secret of Fatima.

"Dear Pope, you must now confirm that we are at the end of the world. This is the last generation of humanity on Planet Earth. Only like this will God give you health and miraculous strength for the coming years.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Very bizarre. I saw this on the local news, but this was actually one of the only pages I found containing what was written in the letter. I'm not really sure if Mehmet Ali Agca actually feels sorry for the pope, regretted trying to kill the pope, and geniunely want him to get well, or was just trying to seek attention, as might be indicated by what he said. Personally, I'm leaning toward the later one.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by AlienS]

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Valhall]

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What a message! Get well soon, the end of the world is nigh! I think this guy probably has some unresolved problems. I can understand the pope forgiving the guy, but I really think he shouldn't be free.

[edit on 05/2/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Very strange article.

Could anyone shed some light on what he might have been refering to here?

I thank you for having revealed on May 13, 2000 the third secret of Fatima.

new topics

join