It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much Trump hate we need balance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think the Trump-Hate is wonderful.

The Trump-haters are showing their true colors with their disregard towards freedoms.

The Trump-haters are openly saying that they want a bigger government, more government in their lives.

Keep it up!

Who do you think are the more powerful haters? The Trump haters, Obama haters, or the Hillary haters? People can get some serious hate on!

P.S. I want more government in the corporation's lives by making sure we have free-markets in this country not the legislated cartels and monopolies we have now!

edit on 17-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

0o

Once you introduce government, you no longer have a free market.

Trump is president, Hillary is a two-time loser with a cheating husband.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Once you introduce government, you no longer have a free market.

You could have laws to prevent pricing collusion to keep the free-markets. For example, I don't think CEOs of healthcare insurance providers should have interests in hospitals. There would be too much incentive for hospitals to overcharge which they currently do now. Maybe price controls are the answer. But certainly what we have now is not a free-market with what hospitals charge.

Trump is president, Hillary is a two-time loser with a cheating husband.

I think Obama haters are probably the best or angriest of the three sets of haters.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I just want to point out that I do understand the Trump-Hate.

If Hillary had become president, I'd be very hateful.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

But certainly what we have now is not a free-market with what hospitals charge.

That's because government sets the prices.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
You dont need balance. You need to get that piece of sh*t out of office.

it brings me so much joy to see how little respect he gets on TV. Who knew healthcare was so tough? Everyone did you unbelievable child.

Trump WILL go down as the worst president ever. And he can cry and whine about it at in 2am tweets like he does. In between wanting to f*ck his own daughter. Yeah, that's TOTALLY normal behaviour. Real stand up man you guys voted in.

Melania is dead behind those eyes, anyone can see that, as your whole country will be after 4 years of him getting rich from you.

Oh....My...#*ng...God... The absolute storm you Trumpies would have raised if Hilary had won and had then proceeded to fire the guy in charge of investigating her. But Trump does, so its A OK with you.

We don't need less Trump Hate, we need MORE. The "man" has you all bent over a barrel and is giving it to you all while getting you to cry with joy and thank him.

More trump hate, make every day of his term in office hard for him. Make him suffer and never let and his army of supporters forget what a low life he is. He has no place running a business, let alone your great country.

as long as u have an ideology of hate there is not one intelligent person on this earth who will ever take your opinion srsly. hate has never led to one good thing.

As for you guys not taking me seriously....OK. Im fine with that.

With all due respect, i don't care what some Trump supporters i don't know on some internet forum think about my comments and me. Not one iota im afraid.

how do u know im a trump supporter? i didnt vote for the man. i am a supporter of making good arguments though based on historical facts to backup such claims. i will oppose people spewing hatred till my dying breath.

Not talking specifically about you. And conversely, i also hated hilary. Not in the same league as Drumpf, but i was no HDog supporter.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So prices would be less if the government did not set them? Or, the corporations controlling the government are setting the prices?

It seems to me the problems in our country are not rocket science. The lobbyist force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. The lobbyists are owned by the corporations. Why do you criticize the government only?

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Do you think people hate Trump more or less than the people who hated Obama?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Excuse me...the only people I see storming,whining,crying and having fits
are those who supported the LOSER!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Refreshing words of wisdom.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If Hillary had won/stolen the election I would be bugged out
by now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You said we need to get government involved to control prices because prices are so high, I said government already sets prices.

So your solution is more government?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Respectfully, I disagree. Chelsea looks like a mix between both parents, but slightly favors Bill, especially in the nose and eyes/orbit shape.

She looks nothing like the other guy, save they both have full lips. That's it.

I'm pretty open minded about questionable paternity, and women lying about it. My dad is not my biological father and my mother lied about it my whole life. It happens. I just don't think it happened here.

*Edited to add:

If you're just trololing and trying to make a joke, like I said above, it happens. It's not funny if it's happening to you though. It's a low-class, gossip mongering approach as well.

edit on 17-5-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Excuse me...the only people I see storming,whining,crying and having fits
are those who supported the LOSER!

Well, i never supported Hilary....and also, open your eyes. For the love of god, open your eyes.
More hate for the child in office. A man so unsuitable to be POTUS, everyone can see it, other than the people being shafted by him. Good luck with that.

Hes having a GREAT, really successful time so far. HAHA

And i have to ask...can we expect Trump supporters to have a better argument than "WE WON!! YOU LOST!! You are just jealous!! Grow up!"

Maybe one day, you guys would like to reply like adults to one of the ...sigh...many, MANY charges levied against him. To some of the many...sigh...many idiotic things he has said and done?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Ahhh,reply like adults...do you really believe that this post of yours
is a prime example of an adult reply?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ahhh,reply like adults...do you really believe that this post of yours
is a prime example of an adult reply?

Look, i have no interest in discussing anything with people who support a childish, sexual deviant criminal in the white house.

Because frankly, its clear at this point that Trump can eat newborn babies and you guys would defend that. So, you can take this as you having "won" or me not having the balls to backup my opinions...but the real reason is, i have better things to do. I said what i had to say, i have no interest in your replies. I have seen and read them all 10000 times before.

When you guys decide to address:

- Trumps firing of the man in charge of an investigation again st him
- His failure to prosecute Hilary
- His failure to repeal Obamacare
- His failure in building the wall
- His failure to get his travel ban going
- His lust for his own daughter
- The fact that your tax money is lining his own PERSONAL pockets every time he goes to Mar a Lago
- His childish, tweeting at 1.30-3,00 am
- His nepotism
- Him clearly having something to hide with regards to his tax forms
- Him filling the swamp with racist, misogynistic, anti-sematic trash like Bannon
- Him flip flopping on national security issues ( Hilary having a private server- BAD...him speaking to Russians- GOOD!)
...ad nauseum

When you guys are willing to address any of those and the hundred other issues, then we can chat. Until then, i will bid you farewell.

Trump WILL fail and it will be very soon.
edit on 17-5-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I would support listing all of his failures after he has been in office more
than a few months,like maybe a full term first!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Like Colombo,just one more thing sir...A lot of what you are posting sounds
more like tabloid trash.I see those tabloids at the grocery stores everyday.I
don't buy them and I don't put much thought into their content either.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Like Colombo,just one more thing sir...A lot of what you are posting sounds
more like tabloid trash.I see those tabloids at the grocery stores everyday.I
don't buy them and I don't put much thought into their content either.

Tabloid trash....sure buddy. At least you didn't use Trumps favorite term "FAKE NEWS" to describe anything that hurts his fragile little ego.

Have fun. Bye

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I will now leave you with this one question...What news
sources do you consider to be "TRUE NEWS"?
Every Tom,Dick and Harry seems to be always screaming
"FAKE NEWS".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join