It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much Trump hate we need balance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've been a little rough on Trump the last few days. So in an effort to stay fair-and-balanced in my hatred for ALL politicians I decided to post this thread about Chelsea Clinton. There are many people who believe Chelsea Clinton is actually the love child of Hillary and Webb Hubbell. You be the judge:

There's also Danney Williams:

www.dailymail.co.uk... ished-wife-Hillary-Clinton.html

Oy vey! I'm sure this was discussed several times but it's sure crazy to think! Chelsea might run for president some day and this has to come up!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Chelsea? Run for President you say?

Only if something even more horrid than the last election in the states occurs. It is IMPERATIVE that people who were born to money be prevented from having any say in anything in future, anything more than their vote, at any rate. They must not be leaders. People who have come from the ground up, worked a physically demanding job for more than a year because they HAD to, not because they thought it would be "an interesting cultural experiment", these are the people who ought to get a shot at leadership. Not the Trumps and Clintons of the world... they have no place leading a nation full of people with whom they only share a flag and an international calling code.

Leadership by and for the people, requires that the leaders be of the people, not part of some rarefied leadership class.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I can see it now.

Chelsea running against Milo in 2024.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It doesn't really work as political scandal against Chelsea.
If she were standing for election, would NOT being the daughter of Bill Clinton be a help or a hindrance to the campaign?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

"Leadership by and for the people, requires that the leaders be of the people, not part of some rarefied leadership class."

Absofu##inglutely

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Is not going to be a balance, never, the Trump haters starting from the Clintons and all those under their pay roll are doing all they can to Onward together (new theme for Hillary) taking political money on her foundation as donations to keep the fight against Trump.

She is now using her left over political leverage to keep fighting as a loser.

So no is never going to be any balance as long as Trump is the president and she is the loser

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Chelsea Clinton's father is actually Webb Hubbell...

has Chelsea refused too release her birth certificate...

edit on 17-5-2017 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

Chelsea Clinton's father is actually Webb Hubbell...

has Chelsea refused too release her birth certificate...

that wouldnt really prove much. many mens names are on the birth certificate for a child that is not their own. dna test would be the only way to know for sure. gotta say that resemblance is scary.
edit on 17-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Your apology means something.. good lad.

btw quoting the daily fail doesn't help your initial decision.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You dont need balance. You need to get that piece of sh*t out of office.

it brings me so much joy to see how little respect he gets on TV. Who knew healthcare was so tough? Everyone did you unbelievable child.

Trump WILL go down as the worst president ever. And he can cry and whine about it at in 2am tweets like he does. In between wanting to f*ck his own daughter. Yeah, that's TOTALLY normal behaviour. Real stand up man you guys voted in.

Melania is dead behind those eyes, anyone can see that, as your whole country will be after 4 years of him getting rich from you.

Oh....My...#*ng...God... The absolute storm you Trumpies would have raised if Hilary had won and had then proceeded to fire the guy in charge of investigating her. But Trump does, so its A OK with you.

We don't need less Trump Hate, we need MORE. The "man" has you all bent over a barrel and is giving it to you all while getting you to cry with joy and thank him.

More trump hate, make every day of his term in office hard for him. Make him suffer and never let and his army of supporters forget what a low life he is. He has no place running a business, let alone your great country.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You need to calm down and pray.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

it brings me so much joy to see how little respect he gets on TV. Who knew healthcare was so tough? Everyone did you unbelievable child.

Trump WILL go down as the worst president ever. And he can cry and whine about it at in 2am tweets like he does. In between wanting to f*ck his own daughter. Yeah, that's TOTALLY normal behaviour. Real stand up man you guys voted in.

Melania is dead behind those eyes, anyone can see that, as your whole country will be after 4 years of him getting rich from you.

Oh....My...#*ng...God... The absolute storm you Trumpies would have raised if Hilary had won and had then proceeded to fire the guy in charge of investigating her. But Trump does, so its A OK with you.

We don't need less Trump Hate, we need MORE. The "man" has you all bent over a barrel and is giving it to you all while getting you to cry with joy and thank him.

More trump hate, make every day of his term in office hard for him. Make him suffer and never let and his army of supporters forget what a low life he is. He has no place running a business, let alone your great country.

as long as u have an ideology of hate there is not one intelligent person on this earth who will ever take your opinion srsly. hate has never led to one good thing.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You really need to step away. No one is listen to you scream. We are all just pointing and laughing at you. When you can calm down and talk with reason come back and see us.

edit on 5/17/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You really need to step away. No one is listen to you scream. We are all just pointing and laughing at you. When you can calm down and talk with reason come back and see us.

Just like we are all pointing and laughing at Trump. Cool!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

as long as u have an ideology of hate there is not one intelligent person on this earth who will ever take your opinion srsly. hate has never led to one good thing.

As for you guys not taking me seriously....OK. Im fine with that.

With all due respect, i don't care what some Trump supporters i don't know on some internet forum think about my comments and me. Not one iota im afraid.

edit on 17-5-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

She lied about her father!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It's just politics. Both sides throw mud and claim they have the moral high ground.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

As for you guys not taking me seriously....OK. Im fine with that.

With all due respect, i don't care what some Trump supporters i don't know on some internet forum think about my comments and me. Not one iota im afraid.

how do u know im a trump supporter? i didnt vote for the man. i am a supporter of making good arguments though based on historical facts to backup such claims. i will oppose people spewing hatred till my dying breath.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Don't think it's Trump hate, it's the deposed system (TPTB) wanting to get rid of the new one (no name yet) by any means necessary, I do believe their war will get more obvious later on.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think the Trump-Hate is wonderful.

The Trump-haters are showing their true colors with their disregard towards freedoms.

The Trump-haters are openly saying that they want a bigger government, more government in their lives.

Keep it up!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join