It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the FBI think Clinton was a danger to the USA ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Did the FBI think Clinton was a danger to the USA and did what they could to help make her loss ... including paving the way for a immature man boy to be president?

Are they now attempting to clean up the collateral damage they caused in their bid to stop a Clinton victory.

They helped Trump win because he was the only alternative; now they are making a case to oust him as well.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Did the FBI think Clinton was a danger to the USA and did what they could to help make her loss ... including paving the way for a immature man boy to be president?

Are they now attempting to clean up the collateral damage they caused in their bid to stop a Clinton victory.

They helped Trump win because he was the only alternative; now they are making a case to oust him as well.

Lol.. as they are investigating trump for treason... they decided Hillary was a "Yuge Threat!"

Yea , doubtful..

The GOP congress/senate was pushing the email case for political reason...

No one knew about the trump investigation to apply political pressure.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Does of none of u factor in PG ? If you don't then u probly should .

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Clinton did not win the presidency. Just saying.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

With what Trey Gowdy said recently about Comey and the FBI, I am believing the same thing actually.

I think there is a lot of investigation going on about the Clinton's and the web is so entangled that it is going to take years because of all the people involved.

If my line of thinking is true above, then they may have tiptoed their way to where we are now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Try to stay nonpartisan, just saying...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

I want to get corporations out of government. I really do not care if it comes from the right or the left. But the right seems to favor corporate public policies more.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

No that was Bill Clinton. Just a hunch.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

I want to get corporations out of government. I really do not care if it comes from the right or the left. But the right seems to favor corporate public policies more.

Right, I feel like I'm going to have to repeat myself. Both parties are big government with big money coming in from big companies.

What about Amazon, Microsoft etc. Both owners are huge democrats that insert themselves into politics and leftist social issues.

Great...you forced me to get political. Lol

Both parties are against you and I. We need to all find what we agree on and move outward. Neither party gives a crap about us and the sooner we all realize that and act accordingly, our history of going to be the same as it is now until the next world conflict changes the world.

Imo, we need more freedom, responsibility, and term limits to start off with.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Readers and Viewers of VL Ask FBI Anon Their Own Questions

edit on 17-5-2017 by che33 because: uploading error

top topics

join